Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:33:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4842 times)
GokeVN

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

The Biggest Problem with altcoins is altcoins depend on bitcoin prices so whenever bitcoin price fluctuates we see altcoin prices fall down very badly if this nt to happen then altcoins should be independently value in between altcoins. This market usually called high-risk, they say, investing money in it involves the expectation of high incomes, but also with increased risk. Capital behaves exactly the opposite - in BTC (and therefore, given the positive correlation between the crypto, and in all kriptonok) there is an increase in investments when capital sees the danger of slowing the growth of the world economy.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

The biggest problem with altcoins is that there is no real economy to support them. Their prices are entirely dependent on bitcoin. When bitcoin plunges, altcoins has almost no power to fight back. When bitcoin prices rise sharply will also take away altcoins market share.

LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies is very dangerous if we couldn't understand the boundaries and the does and don't regarding the system which is the very reason why the market can pump and dump in the right time. We will probably end up into loses and regrets.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
this is one of the problem Wink the other two are scams sometimes very clever disguised, and the imposiible variety of it which just kills

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

i think the biggest problem with altcoin is that they don't have a strong brand, they might copy part of Bitcoin code. but it can do a lot of useful functions. if they have some important uses in the real world. i think they will live forever
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

Altcoin's biggest problem is our belief. Market dependence on Bitcoin may indeed occur, but there is no other reason except our own agreement.
But, maybe this is actually true crypto, and maybe there is still a percentage left in the altcoin that can be taken advantage of.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

If we talk about altcoin, we will always refer to Ethereum. Of course last year we were pretty sure that Ether would be bigger than Bitcoin, or at least give tight competition. But we all know what happens when Bitcoin returns to earth. And it looks like this trend will last for a few more years.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

There are a lot of problems on alternative coins section or even it self. For me, one of the main problem is you cannot define or a method to confirm the scam and fraud project here. Yes, there's a lot of thread here that help you to see those shady projects but it's not enough specially if you can't understand some meaning of it.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

I think the Altcoins are only partially dependent on Bitcoin and not entirely on Bitcoin. Altcoin's biggest problem is that there are too many Altcoin present. Every day there are hundreds of Altcoin born that are mostly scam and have no practical application in our lives. This makes Altcoin impossible to develop compared to Bitcoin. The best way is to develop less new Altcoin so Altcoin School is less distracted, but grow, develop Altcoin really has practical application.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

ya. trader! r u fk with me . I dont understand why altcoin price dump follow bitcoin price. they totally difference.

sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

This altcoin I think his biggest problem is in terms of the amount of that more and more. And also the technology is not yet mature. So make altcoin not able to compete with each other.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

you are right most of the altcoin are getting pump and dump by some investor but that life in this investment. This is very risky to invest and you need to play it smarter and you should learn more about in this kind of investment so you can get along with the others especially when mostly coin are getting dump or pump, but still long term holders always win  Wink
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

In my opinion, that won't happen, at least with our current mindset. Bitcoin dominance is more than 50%, and it would be very natural if the crypto trend refers to the situation of Bitcoin. So I think with the altcoin generation that was created at the moment, I don't think there will be many changes in market behavior.
Aduhekl

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

The most concerning issue of ALT coins is that they can easiy hacked. AML Bitcoin (ABTC) are in agreeable with overall directions that is an awesome advantage for ABTC holders. These directions inlcudes: U.S Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act,Anti-Money Laundering, U.S Office of Foreign Assets, Control Compliant, Know Your Customer, Anti-hack and Anti-Theft and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Tap on this connection for more data: https://amlbitcoin.com
vuwleyum

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

I thoroughly concur with you. Altcoins move toward becoming garbage when bitcoin isn't steady. However, I don't believe it's workable for an altcoin to be free from bitcoin since all trades depend on this value framework.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

There are only some selected coins which are helping to run the crypto market and their project is helping to the world. But sixty percent coins are getting trade just to collect the money in the form of eth, btc, lite coin etc. Due to that problem people have less faith on the altcoins and not believe on the crypto currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

It's not about bitcoin. Just half the coins nobody needs. And the second half of coins can't make even user friendly interface. About what development then to speak.
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Bitcoin accounts for more than 50% of the market, which cannot be changed, but the influence of Bitcoin is decreasing. The market needs altcoin. Not only as an investment, the application of altcoin is very broad. Governments and businesses need such technology.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Well, first it's the WHALES and manipulators who spec course and podnimaet down and throws people out of the market,and 2 it's the government who put a spoke in the wheel and do not allow to develop normally,they want to control everything at the helm to stand the entire market,and 3 is already mosheniki and hackers,and since the market ambitions of his global

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

As we know that almost all altcoins move toward becoming garbage when bitcoin isn't steady. In terms of dependence alt coin to bitcoin is a fairness because alt coin mimics and copies the same system as alt coin. therefore the resilience of bitcoin with its system is so sophisticated and very efficient in terms of time so fast and accurate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: