Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4844 times)
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

After last year's development, the value of the latest technology has not been shown, which has led to the stagnation of most coins and tokens in the market.
Abbey77

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

The biggest problem of altcoin are many, but the potential of a coin depends on its market price stability and some altcoin do not worth investing into them
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Bitcoin is the big brother of crypto market. But I think altcoins will gradually become more independent from bitcoin.
- Previously, to buy altcoins we have to use fiat currencies to buy / sell bitcoin first, then, use bitcoin to buy / sell altcoins.
- But now, we can easily trade Altcoin with USDT or Fiat currencices
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

I think it is difficult for altcoin to not depend on bitcoin because there are many btc holders are holding the altcoin too.
The pump and dump groups are still existing even in the bearish market, but i don't think they will be able to controlling the market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

I do not agree with developers who cannot work optimally, they are the main cause of cryptocurrency today.
they are not ready to manage the entire community and only cause investors to lose money
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

That example is extremely normal, when bitcoin goes up altcoins have an exceptionally solid inclination to go up too and since they have a littler market top they can go up quickly, anyway the contrary example additionally happens when bitcoin goes down altcoins have an exceptionally solid propensity to go down too and more often than not they go down speedier than bitcoin. I think the most serious issue of altcoin in the present time is the exchanging volume of the entire market and particularly the altcoin is little so it is effortlessly controlled by examiners who need to control costs.
reting

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

BTC is a large part of the cryptocurrency market. Trading happens largely in bitcoin/altcoin pairs, so they fully depend on the price of bitcoin.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

At present, almost all altcoins, both old and newly emerging are connected to bitcoin. I hope, as soon as possible the altcoin must start and stand in their own way. If not, I think until the end of the world the situation will always be like this, bitcoin will always be a reference and determinant of altcoin prices.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

I do not think that altcoin is the best thing that could happen to cryptocurrencies. Now they are not so popular, unfortunately
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

The biggest problem of altcoins is that their price fluctuates very much, which causes their instability. Therefore, when investing in the crypto currency, you should be prepared for this.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

current dependence of course also due to the dominance of the bitcoin. This makes a lot of altcoins adopted many things from bitcoin. so will cause any increase and decrease there happens naturally because of the bitcoin and not of achievement or his own altcoin system.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

I still see the biggest problem is the excessive dependence of the market on Bitcoin, the altcoin can not be independent of the BTC on the price. In addition, the sharp drop in value is the attraction of crypto to traditional markets. This is a great opportunity for investors.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

I agree with you that the biggest problem with altcoin is that it is too dependent on Bitcoin, and I think that altcoin will never be able to get rid of Bitcoin and survive alone. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and its status is very stable.
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Introducing more fiat-to-altcoin trading pairs will separate their fortune from BTC. The alt-coin would have already built up quite the reputation first but then the trading pair will allow it to flourish without traders purchasing BTC first before trading for that coin. BTC is often an intermediate at the moment meaning it will stay dominate without this initiative.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

I believe that there is a dependence of many altcoins on bitcoin because these coins are not backed up by anything. That is, they do not have a working product. As soon as a working product appears, it becomes a more independent coin. And already a lot will depend on the development of this product.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Yeah, you've described the real state of things. Everything works like that and it makes an order. In other cases there will be a mess
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I think the biggest problem of the altcoins is that there is no regulation that regulates, as we know that currently more than 1800 coins and tokens have been registered so that many coins will die.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

The biggest problem with the altcoin is that it can't get out of the market. The encryption market is rich in its own value. Without the cryptocurrency, it is nothing. If you leave people's investment, it will be worthless.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

I believe volatility, one of the problems that hit the crypto-currency market this year. And also the problem with the confirmation of the viability of the concept. Which Companies do not want to switch to the block system until it is proven that it has scalability for solving problems in the real world, but there is no way to confirm that the blockbuster has such scalability until some large company goes to it.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

I think this cycle will continue and cannot be stopped as long as the cryptocurrency world is still alive. The current price dependence of altcoins from Bitcoin is indeed the biggest problem now for the cryptocurrancy currency market. Such a situation cannot be considered a market, if all cryptocurrancy currencies depend on the price of Bitcoin. This is no longer a market. The market will only be available if each coin or independent token is in the price policy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: