Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

now passes pre-Ico with a 40% bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to support the Traxia project and make a profit from investing. I'm sure the project will have a lot of good investors to get to the hard cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.

Well, I don't see any problem if they reach the hard cap or not. Aiming high is not possible that why they set that value which if they didn't reach it for sure it can serve a great amount that can benefit to those users as become part on this prestigious project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
And where you saw it, if not secret? You can grant, please, screenshot? I simply as well opened site and not yвидeлы collection scale at all. Can be already something was changed and removed? Common error was possible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 43 trillion US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
Wow easy man hold up a second thats like a huge money that can buy the whole blockchain and coca cola company plus apple hehehe read again they are trying to explain a point not the amount collected....all the money my God....... Grin Grin Grin Grin

He just misunderstand, this phrase "$43 trillion USD in accounts receivable at any given day" on their website is not about the amount they want to collect, they are actually talking on the problem they want to solve in invoice business, you need you have some knowledge on invoice to get what they meat.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

now passes pre-Ico with a 40% bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to support the Traxia project and make a profit from investing. I'm sure the project will have a lot of good investors to get to the hard cap.
40% bonus is also much great which will surely attract some major investors as they will really have some good benefits ahead with some good margin scale. This project indeed looks great and i am sure that the pre-sale as well as the ICO phase will go successfull and will soon reach the hardcap.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.

Is this real? Is traxia already collected that high amount? If ever yes then it can surely help them to support the costs of developing this project and we can say that traxia is becoming successful now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.

The hardcap is indeed a big amount and they dont have softcap, although if ever they can't reach the hardcap as long as they will refund all the fund raised then it would cause no problem. also they have good goals of where to spend the money though.

I have doubt from the start when I know that hardcap is so huge amount but as I read on the white paper in terms of their well planned roadmap and it's features that can be for the good of many , yes it's possible to reach that hardcap. Hopefully they can reach that hardcap which I think it possible to happen.
It's about how the team works especially when it comes to promoting their project and gaining investors. If they have great plans ahead and their projects concept is also great then there is no doubt that they can reach the hardcap.
Hardcap is the stage wherein it is very difficult to obtain due to its very huge amount. But if the project is good and has a potential then maybe hardcap can be achieved but still will face a lot of challenges.
With that level of hard cap, will surely give most of the investor to think twice before they investing on the project.
I think the dev should reconsider about the hard cap of this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

I think they will have some changing at the future, keep observing and waiting here. Actually, if they really reach this amount, this is so awesome.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

I think they will have some changing at the future, keep observing and waiting here. Actually, if they really reach this amount, this is so awesome.
This project is the first project invested by cardano hub and i think that it will surely help a lot of investors to find their profits in here. This project will shortly turn out to be more popular and will surely gain attention from several investors soon.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

everyone will become more and more dependent on location data. Smart cities in the future will significantly increase their dependence on them.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

this project already has 2 big investors among them that have been described above, and I am confident the sale of this coin only at an additional cost only,
This project has a concept that is supported by the excellent implementation of the team and developers so as to pay attention to many of these investors is really a very professional and good project because it relies on swiss country law,

Awesome, thank you for sharing.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Drarch

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Spanish translation:

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3060688.0
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3060689.0
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

everyone will become more and more dependent on location data. Smart cities in the future will significantly increase their dependence on them.

That will also turn the world more smarter but just all the major countries and their citizens should accept this project for their betterment. The investors too will have some good benefits ahead by investing here.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

That will also turn the world more smarter but just all the major countries and their citizens should accept this project for their betterment. The investors too will have some good benefits ahead by investing here.
To avoid loads of negative scope and run the operations smoothly with the buyer and seller hub there should be a partnership deed which deals with the acceptance for the agreement this would be a great portfolio when analysing TRAXIA and it is my choice now.
gringoprivelege

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

Very interesting, but Cardano seems to be a thing in the future.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and achieve good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Yes 100% agree with you the hardcap is too much high but the project has the high kind of potential to a achieve their goals. Thier team continuously putting efforts in this project to making the platform more better. Many investors attracted towards the project. It will become successful after certain time later.
Yes brother I believe the same, the hard cap surely does have huge amount but nevertheless this project Isn't anything less. The project has a really innovative idea and will be one of the first companies to do so I believe they can do it because of their effectiveness of Idea!
In a way its nice to have such high cap, according to me this gives the team a more challenging achievement to complete, so they wont get distracted. Moreover if they actually accomplish this hardcap, it will truly be an extraordinary start for the company.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

Very interesting, but Cardano seems to be a thing in the future.

Yeah, Cardano becomes famous as soon it has been launched to the public. So I am expecting this will be the Etherium classic style.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and achieve good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Yes 100% agree with you the hardcap is too much high but the project has the high kind of potential to a achieve their goals. Thier team continuously putting efforts in this project to making the platform more better. Many investors attracted towards the project. It will become successful after certain time later.
Yes brother I believe the same, the hard cap surely does have huge amount but nevertheless this project Isn't anything less. The project has a really innovative idea and will be one of the first companies to do so I believe they can do it because of their effectiveness of Idea!
In a way its nice to have such high cap, according to me this gives the team a more challenging achievement to complete, so they wont get distracted. Moreover if they actually accomplish this hardcap, it will truly be an extraordinary start for the company.
I dont think this project will reach that hard-cap because the hard-cap was too high for a kind of project like this, just saying.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

I dont think this project will reach that hard-cap because the hard-cap was too high for a kind of project like this, just saying.
TRAXIA is too patience and it actually do requires more advertising to reach such extreme heights, i guess it might had some internal community or members who could invest at the end so easily they could reach their goal.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

I like everything in this project, but I did not find on the site where the team is registered? Is there an official registration?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: