Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
1 TMT = $0,09 according to pre-sale price.

In my opinion, you cannot really predict the price of the tokens after it will go to the trademarks. Because of investors dumping rapidly.

As of now what you can only do is to predict the price of the token if you know the key fundamentals in investing but since we are talking about cryptocurrency the publicity that it also has.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

You can see how all new users join this project. I'm glad that I can contribute to the development and promotion of this project

Yes you are right, as time goes by many users are joining this project. I am sure the reason why this is happening is because devs are doing their best to promote and advertise this project.
Its realy a good sign that theres a bright future for this project. I hope this will also be recognized by small business owners since this is made for them.
So, I guess I am not the only here that noticed that this project has abrighter future here in the crypto currency community. The Traxia has a lot more investors that will surely help this project to keep striving. Especially now, that this project is really kicking its tail to compete in this crypto world we are in. So goodluck to the team Traxia.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?

I dont understand the relationship between developing the coin in japan and not getting success if the coin gets developed in japan.  Even Japan wants to develope its own national coin, this project is a global one and they need another global coin which is going to be used from all platfform members.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

You can see how all new users join this project. I'm glad that I can contribute to the development and promotion of this project

Yes you are right, as time goes by many users are joining this project. I am sure the reason why this is happening is because devs are doing their best to promote and advertise this project.
Its realy a good sign that theres a bright future for this project. I hope this will also be recognized by small business owners since this is made for them.
So, I guess I am not the only here that noticed that this project has abrighter future here in the crypto currency community. The Traxia has a lot more investors that will surely help this project to keep striving. Especially now, that this project is really kicking its tail to compete in this crypto world we are in. So goodluck to the team Traxia.

Actually, base on my own understanding on this project they aim to improve trade finance globally through open and decentralized ecosystem which means they will able us comfortable and easier to trade. I hope the team will able to make this project success.
Of course, the team will be able to make this project succeed because they are really working seriously and wanted to reach success.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.
That is right, token will only pump in short period of time and will slowly go down from its original price. This is based on my observations, many tokens are now undervalued compared to its original price in the ICO (I am talking about new token/coins). Well, everybody has a chance to prove themselves to be worthy to be invested and I am hoping this project will be different from them.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
Yes it really can lead to an increase in prices for this token. And this would be a wonderful news for those who have them
Yes, as the tokens are listed on a  popular exchange with great traffic the price of the token will rise very high and give huge profits to the early investors of this project. TRAXIA also has good potential and the demand of TMT coin will increase as soon as it is listed on a popular exchange site.

If the devs can make a good plans and strategies to increase the value of this coin then maybe they can help early investors to get their profits because if it will be listed in some exchanges Im sure many of users will dump it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Not only devs there was active managers for TRAXIA who are boosting all the team and a huge number of supporters are available who are constantly spreading about Traxia also there is a bounty program all can do register and participate and start supporting.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.

Yes, aside from that requirements, it also need huge funds for listing fees specially to be listed in some good and popular exchanges now. I hope this project will earn enough funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Yes, aside from that requirements, it also need huge funds for listing fees specially to be listed in some good and popular exchanges now. I hope this project will earn enough funds to support it.
I am sure that it will be so. The project will be able to raise enough funds for its development, because I see how many people are interested in his idea. Of course, we will have to wait a little while until the project finally enters the market.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

This is normal to the business. Nothing is easy as we thought and there a lot of things to be considered before it listed on the exchange. Some are requiring KYC for AML (Anti Money Laundering). So all we need to do is wait because sooner or later the tokens will still have value.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

This is normal to the business. Nothing is easy as we thought and there a lot of things to be considered before it listed on the exchange. Some are requiring KYC for AML (Anti Money Laundering). So all we need to do is wait because sooner or later the tokens will still have value.
Patience is really an important one to have if you want the value of its token to go up. With many conditions ahead and rules to follow, the team will follow it carefully in order to make TRAXIA more reliable and as a result more people will join and support it.
Vince Vega

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Is there a bounty program?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

look good this project i hope successful
Yes you are right but The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.

Hardcaps are recently just probably chosen by rolling a dice a couple of times these days I guess. Cause they're always random and higher than a dude on a pound of weed
SB90

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Good news German speakers out there. ANN is now available in GERMAN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3082612.new#new
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

All those funds put into exchange is better to just leave or use only one exchange and focus on developing the project and maintaining token value than just using the money raised for ico for exchange listings I just feel that one single listing is OK

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

1 TMT = $0,09 according to pre-sale price.

In my opinion, you cannot really predict the price of the tokens after it will go to the trademarks. Because of investors dumping rapidly.
It is not yet taking into account the fact that from the beginning of 2018 all crypto drops downwards and eth too, then I dare to assume that at even more low rate after exit on exchange it token, him they will be dump still much more active, than what at sound market.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

All those funds put into exchange is better to just leave or use only one exchange and focus on developing the project and maintaining token value than just using the money raised for ico for exchange listings I just feel that one single listing is OK
Allocating the funds for the development area will really bring a better traffic which drives a better success outcome extremely, we really require to focus on advertising on a thundering spark level showering all benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: