Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Traxia really great project. Traxia Team to much active. I like this project. I want to invest in this project How to invest and minimum can be invested? how will the token price?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!
Another event, which is a big summit for blockchain platforms/projects. Hopefully this can really make a big influence towards the popularity and how people will trust the project more.
I hope Traxia will join the summit. It is a good opportunity to make the project more popular and they can introduce the project to many people in the world.

Big opponent they will gonna face , but i'm sure that thy will fight for the fame and to prove that the project will make a name in the future. Let us keep supporting Traxia.
If desired all team and the developer together with community it is possible to win against any opponent at the expense of the general pressure and pressure. It is necessary to move forward and at us it will turn out to make it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

As soon as possible your token coins went to the exchange, because it would be an excellent occasion to invest in them, I hope for the success of the project.
yes we just need to be patient and always support this project for now, the team is doing the best for this project. happy working.
why not just buy from crowdsales now because it might be more expensive later plus you will be getting some percentage bonus on your purchases

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Everyone sees that interest in the project is growing and becoming more and more great. Many have already invested in this project

Yes. A lot of investors now are already engaging with this project. But I wonder why we can't see the progress of their token's sale. It is important that they have to be transparent in giving the details about their collected funds so people or even supporters and investors are aware and have knowledge about the funds collected.

Maybe there is a reason behind why the status of their token is hidden. I think if you really wanted to see the status of their token sale you must somehow participate in their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Everyone sees that interest in the project is growing and becoming more and more great. Many have already invested in this project

Yes. A lot of investors now are already engaging with this project. But I wonder why we can't see the progress of their token's sale. It is important that they have to be transparent in giving the details about their collected funds so people or even supporters and investors are aware and have knowledge about the funds collected.

Maybe there is a reason behind why the status of their token is hidden. I think if you really wanted to see the status of their token sale you must somehow participate in their ICO.
I don't think that will be a good thing if they will hide the status of the token sale. It doesn't show transparency at all, why need an idea to participate in the ICO before assessing its information. Pay to see?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

I don't think that will be a good thing if they will hide the status of the token sale. It doesn't show transparency at all, why need an idea to participate in the ICO before assessing its information. Pay to see?

Are you referring to pay per view? Investors need to pay first before they can access the status of the project? That's a huge monetisation there, I hope the team won't do this on the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Are you referring to pay per view? Investors need to pay first before they can access the status of the project? That's a huge monetisation there, I hope the team won't do this on the project.
Pay per View payments is really huge and monetetizing mechanisms are really advance featured mechanisms to monetize and pay on such each view and how come this decisions can actually be implemented in the real time on the platform?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!

With this event, I am sure more and more people will get to know about Traxia. Being one of the finalist in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge is I think a great achievement for the team. Supporters would probably be happy with what the team did.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

With this event, I am sure more and more people will get to know about Traxia. Being one of the finalist in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge is I think a great achievement for the team. Supporters would probably be happy with what the team did.
Great news ahead while ico is on going and there is an early conference to be held by the team. I am one of the believer of this project and now it seems even they reach their total hard cap or not i'm sure this will one of the greatest ico that will bring a huge profit to its investors.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 1,000 ETH but you can also contribute via BTC and ADA

So that is really true. The proof is in front of our eyes now. And besides, no doubt why Cardiano partnered with Traxia. Traxia has a good platform that also, captures many investors. And also, great thing that Traxia team has a bounty programs in continuously promoting their project even they are getting to know much better in the community. I will keep looking forward for this project.

You see the proof in wrong way, on Cardano's website didn't mentioned Traxia as partner ! the relationship between them is through Emurg, and even on Emurg's website, they didn't mentioned Traxia as partner.
In fact, Emurg offers services for companies that want to build or start dApp on cardano's blockchain, in other words, Traxia is just a Emurg's client and in somehow the traxia's team consider this as partnership, but since Emurg didn't not bup them as partner, it means they are just a client in Emurg's eyes.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 1,000 ETH but you can also contribute via BTC and ADA

So that is really true. The proof is in front of our eyes now. And besides, no doubt why Cardiano partnered with Traxia. Traxia has a good platform that also, captures many investors. And also, great thing that Traxia team has a bounty programs in continuously promoting their project even they are getting to know much better in the community. I will keep looking forward for this project.

You see the proof in wrong way, on Cardano's website didn't mentioned Traxia as partner ! the relationship between them is through Emurg, and even on Emurg's website, they didn't mentioned Traxia as partner.
In fact, Emurg offers services for companies that want to build or start dApp on cardano's blockchain, in other words, Traxia is just a Emurg's client and in somehow the traxia's team consider this as partnership, but since Emurg didn't not bup them as partner, it means they are just a client in Emurg's eyes.
In both the platforms as I could also notice there was no such details listed and then how come they can really be a partners and there should be even a deed called partnership deed and there was no such proof of records so client system operations to work are being executed.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

Yes, for normally, in my opinion, Traxia is only have invested by Cardano, and no other relations from them.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Yes, for normally, in my opinion, Traxia is only have invested by Cardano, and no other relations from them.
In the coming future there may be more new projects evolved and make more dealings and we can even expect more investors choosing the platform and it will surely happen if Traxia go success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

In the coming future there may be more new projects evolved and make more dealings and we can even expect more investors choosing the platform and it will surely happen if Traxia go success.
If is really happen, a lot  of project involved in Cardano (support, invest, partner) will have affect, not only Traxia.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

Of course, you cannot say you hide your token for nothing, there always be a reason for hiding your tokens. They hide it maybe because they don't want anyone to see it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

If Traxia is making successful records then it will help for all the other new projects to bring new projects into the hub and we can expect more so lot of people are actively kept watching on all the outcome results.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

The situation on the market has stabilized and those who want to invest in this project - the best time

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

The situation on the market has stabilized and those who want to invest in this project - the best time
The situation in the market sooner or later, in any case, stabilized. And to invest in the project you need 100%, because the idea of the project is good and well thought out, so if someone else has not invested, quickly buy tokens! Then do not go too far.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

At the moment yes it seems market is doing better and hopefully it will be more stable because of this regulations that were implemented.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: