Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC?  (Read 4513 times)
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

I don't know reason for bounty hunters to pass kyc. We are not an investor. But yes i do join ico s that require kyc. I just need to know how valuable there project is.
thsaudtl

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Do you think about the progress Typerium ICO and the likelihood of success? Would you like to participate?
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

it does not matter if I join ICO that there is a request to do KYC as long as ICO has a good project, successful and trustworthy, and the request for KYC  should be mentioned in the rules at the beginning of the program so that it becomes fair for us
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

I can say that 99% of ICO in which I participate require KYC verification. I try to carefully choose and study projects, so I do not see anything wrong with this verification. First of all, the projects want to protect themselves against various violations. This is their right.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Every legal ICO require KYC.
I understand why people have problem with that... A lot of people heard about blockchain ("anonymous", fast, secure transfers...)
Thanks to the authorities we can´t be anonymous anymore  Roll Eyes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

it does not matter if I join ICO that there is a request to do KYC as long as ICO has a good project, successful and trustworthy, and the request for KYC  should be mentioned in the rules at the beginning of the program so that it becomes fair for us

I don't like icos asking for kyc forms. I can't trust them in long term. Our kyc forms must stay in secure. And kys asking ones are hard ones to deal with. There is not that much time for me to deail with those icos.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
I participate in a signature campaign that requires KYC as long as it was announce prior to the start of the bounty that participants must pass KYC to receive their token. But recently, most of the bounties of AmaZix are requires KYC.
For airdrops I don't think it really requires KYC.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

While it is not my pleasure to have to provide my personal information, especially in a business model based on cryptology that as a basic rule has the identity safeguard, I have been forced to accept these conditions when participating in some ICOs since that seems to be the obligatory trend that every trustworthy ICO will have to accept to legally carry out its fundraising and to ensure greater reliability among its customers and users.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

KYC in projects is the same norm as KYC for investors. The only thing is, we need to carefully select projects and do not send documents to suspicious projects. KYC for Airdrop, in my opinion, is utter stupidity, contrary to the very idea of Airdrop. Imagine that you want to distribute food to the poor or distribute promotional flyers, or give people to try the product, as companies do in shopping malls for promotional purposes, and require for that to show documents. This is utter nonsense.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Every legal ICO require KYC.
I understand why people have problem with that... A lot of people heard about blockchain ("anonymous", fast, secure transfers...)
Thanks to the authorities we can´t be anonymous anymore  Roll Eyes
They only working to complete the regulato's compliant. Not all of ico that requires KYC can be considered as legal. if the regulator won't care about that and i believe there will be no KYC requirement just like what already happened on 2014 - 2017

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

KYC in ico is fine as long as that was a promising ico. but I tend to choose the ICOs I invest in very carefully, so I have a certain level of trust at least in those running the show.
agree, we should be able to ensure that our data will be safe in their hands
only the best quality ICO and the best data security experience, dare I send KYC data

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

To participate in ICO is very reasonable if a project requires KYC to know where you came from. Because there are also projects that do ICO that prohibits a country to participate in their sales. All that I think is normal if it requires KYC. But if for Airdrop as said above someone is what we should not do. Because airdrop alone why should require KYC.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

If the airdrop also uses KYC of course if I think it's very risky. And especially now that a lot of people who complain that much has happened for fraud. Of course, if this remains resumed airdrop will fall and did not gain the trust of all the people. And you have to be smart in choosing the airdrop.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that.If the ICO that collects funds for further development within the law then of course they need to do KYC.This is done in order to further the project had no problems.Airdrop of course I have doubts.But in General, if you are not doing anything wrong what do You fear.It is scammers and people with low social responsibility that are afraid of KYC
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

Not airdrop but I did join an ICO that required a KYC. I did not like it, but I did it. I also researched the team extensively to make sure that they are legit. As well as read up on what noteworthy websites had to say about the ICO.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

KYC in ico is fine as long as that was a promising ico. but I tend to choose the ICOs I invest in very carefully, so I have a certain level of trust at least in those running the show.
agree, we should be able to ensure that our data will be safe in their hands
only the best quality ICO and the best data security experience, dare I send KYC data
to determine it is very difficult ...... guys
it is possible for the prize hunter to do so because the kyc procedure is done at the end of the campaign and as a condition for receiving tokens when we invest in a pre sale we can only see the team, white paper and track where the project is on run because the scam project usually does not can be accessed where office positions or place the project on the run

MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that.If the ICO that collects funds for further development within the law then of course they need to do KYC.This is done in order to further the project had no problems.Airdrop of course I have doubts.But in General, if you are not doing anything wrong what do You fear.It is scammers and people with low social responsibility that are afraid of KYC

It's because it wasn't the norm in the past. Cryto was all about decentralization and privacy, as well as countless scams. People are afraid of giving their information to someone who's actually shady.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Do you know?
What are the criteria for evaluating a potential project?It is not important what this is. Important is this was made a wonderful thing.
This is great project with me!
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

The last two icos in where i took part of, did not asked me to provide KYC in order to invest in there, and that is the main reason of why i do not join any of those crowdsales that asks me to provide one.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Actually with the kyc we can know all the origin of funds received at the time ico so as to avoid money laundering.
So if you following ico which requires kyc it is actually normal especially the project is legit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: