Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC?  (Read 4513 times)
Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

No, gone are the days I will gladly give out my identity out to people I don't really know. It doesn't feel safe to me. And am sure that those that give theirs out are probably giving out fake ID.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

i was joining before. but i dont join nowadays. there are 2 reasons. first market is so damn bad and i dont want to invest in new icos. there are good icos that already listed below ico price. it is better to collect them. second reason is there are so many passport leaks from icos i dont want to risk.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.
I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

i have quit doing such airdrops that requires the my details i can't expose my details due to there careless token called airdrops. most at time some of the token didn't even worth to exchange in any exchanging platform. secondly any exchange that requires kyc is good, i love it so much so that during trading you can easily withdraw, if another person or third party want to temper account you quickly given a notification that someone have login to your exchange.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

Yes I do join the ICO, airdrops  and bounties that require KYC and I Never thought that it would just be a means of gathering one's personal data. We will have to take cautions about such nowadays.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

What for joined ico needed KYC data, many success ico never have to upload your KYC data and they have greatest and higher price when listed at exchange market. are you afraid when your kyc data take by any companies to make criminal by using your id card ? forget about an ico needed for KYC data beause is not way to be success an ico project after listing at exchange market.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Yeah I don't think have ever join any ICO that requires KYC.
But have participated in many airdrops that ask for KYC and most of them don't get to send the promised toke.

But now, your post is making me to make a decision now that I won't do any airdrop that ask for my KYC again.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Indeed I include never felt it, already. let it be a valuable experience going forward. if only airdrop I don't think ever give KYC, but if it's for ICO prerequisite then do it.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

I prefer to skip icos that requires kyc, only if this icos are from usa , then i do kyc, all other i dont believe and think its scam.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

rvlrshr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Yes I join ICO's that requires KYC just like what I did on Project shivom and Countinghouse which is being managed my Amazix team. I full trust amazix with my documents as I've done enough research on their platform.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Yes I join ICO's that requires KYC just like what I did on Project shivom and Countinghouse which is being managed my Amazix team. I full trust amazix with my documents as I've done enough research on their platform.
Amazix can be trusted, I completely agree with you. I regret that I did not manage to play in the Shivom. Virtually all of Amazix projects are shooting and this is an excellent example of the correct KYC
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Not many ICOs do not ask for KYC. In fact, i have not seen such ICO that does not ask for KYC. It is now left for you as an investor, either to participate in it or to look for another better one to invest in. That is why research is very essential.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

I do not hide my personal information, so I do not see anything terrible in the identification KYC in those projects in ICO which I take part.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

No, I hate this procedure because it is not so necessary and not safe. There are some cases when docs from KYC was stolen.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Not many ICOs do not ask for KYC. In fact, i have not seen such ICO that does not ask for KYC. It is now left for you as an investor, either to participate in it or to look for another better one to invest in. That is why research is very essential.
Exactly. Also... In some countries I was asked by a hotel personnel to leave my passport so that they can scan it completely. At first it was concerning but after awhile I stopped caring, my data was probably already stolen.
There is less and less anonymity in crypto sphere, and this is the real problem.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

I think it's high time we stop most of those icos requesting for kyc. Most of them turn out to be scam and we don't know what they use our information for. We have got to be careful and stop encouraging icos and aidrops asking for kyc documents.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

This ICO does not ask for KYC, Trufield ICO. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

I do not support identity verification.
Because it is my personal information.
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

kyc in icos is not a problem if the ico looks promising and you like and you think that project gonna be potential one and coming to airdrop projects mostly you should never do kyc in airdrops. Many of the airdrops which ask for kyc may be legit or not. For getting only few tokens for free providing our kyc is not at all good one.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Of course, I participate in ico projects that requires KYC, since these are the rules of the game, we do not set them, unfortunately. But it's bad for everyone's personal safety, it's a fact.

MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

I think that it is correct that ICO projects require passing KYC. This is a normal practice for the whole world, so why should not this be used here? This is necessary just to convince the public that in the crypto currency is only pure money and no one is selling weapons or drugs.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: