Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
pletnevihor

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

The anonymity of Satoshi often causes unfounded doubts, most of which are related to a lack of understanding of the nature of Bitcoin's open code.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

To be honest, I believe Bitcoin. I have complete confidence in Bitcoin. Now I'm successful with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is best for a long time to hold.There is no fear of scam.The amount of bitcoin will increase as much as the day goes.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

I believe in Biotcoin and this belief is giving me more motivation to keep trading and holding this crypto currency for long period, regardless the price volatility and market's unstability. Bitcoin is the most promising crypto currency right now, and you have to keep getting the most newsest updates about it and the last updates, to keep your enthousiam about it.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

It can be both. As you say ther is no wrong or right answer. So I find it good to just think of it as both reasons as to why invest with bitcoin now.
Money and tech. But there could be a cancellation to the belief that it is for money in the future because bitcoin will be the currency itself so why would you need to convert it? It will be the means to buy necessities and speed it all up.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

many peoples seems not believe in technology of crypto, but they saw crypto was hyping, so many of them start buy crypto on December 2017.
peoples like that will only face despair when the crypto market falling, and leave crypto with their losses.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Im a solid believer to bitcoin, im a fan and have a big trust.
Becaused Bitcoin give me a chance to my life and give a positive life. I never loose any amount of money in bitcoin being wised is good.you're in that person when you beat up so you should always be ready to gamble if you know something wrong
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
There are many bitcoin users but there are few who trully believe bitcoin.There are many people used bitcoin but still there are many buts and doubts inside there mind.We cant blame them, for gaining trust is really hard.Bitcoin has to work for it, for people fully trust and believe it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I still believe in bitcoin and to the other potential cryptos out there. Yes, people are into the waves of cryptos because its now the new era Of innovation..there will be another option in gaining profit and tech is one thing to consider. As times goes by, we cant really rely on something that not giving us protential income, we mist always take consideration in choosing what are the best for us not because its trending. Now, we can enjoy bitcoin again because its now slowly reaching its value again. Hope it will continue this day and return what we have loss.
Yasin58

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Yeah I truly believe bitcoin, Because I love bitcoin. I think bitcoin will always give our more money in the world. Now bitcoin price low but I hope early bitcoin price will be highest. I think,  bitcoin is the most popular and first currency in the world. And I think, it's change the world. So I truly believe this bitcoin.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Investors who actually even don't know about the basic functioning of bitcoin and its potential contribute nothing to bitcoin.Whenever the price rises,they would buy bitcoins and when they see a price dip,they would just fly away in the same speed as they entered.

Its due to true BTC believers that it has survived despite such huge price falls and critical conditions.

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I belief in Bitcoin since my friend convinced me to make an investment in cryptocurrencies. Since then my Bitcoin experience grown day by day. I am a long term investor and got ample time to wait for my Bitcoin investment to exceed to higher levels.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

I still believe in bitcoin and to the other potential cryptos out there. Yes, people are into the waves of cryptos because its now the new era Of innovation..there will be another option in gaining profit and tech is one thing to consider. As times goes by, we cant really rely on something that not giving us protential income, we mist always take consideration in choosing what are the best for us not because its trending. Now, we can enjoy bitcoin again because its now slowly reaching its value again. Hope it will continue this day and return what we have loss.
believing not just by the way that how it can be benefited us but the way also on how we can make some earning and catch our dream of having this opportunity to be a part of this crypto that are as highly new to our community.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I do always believe bitcoin by showing hardworking on my job and to the way of easily earning without doubt. Also by appreciating the way they help us especially in our daily lifestyle and routine. These way i can prove to you that i am one who truly believe it because if i don't why i would stay here so i can say that i am great believer.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

we are all here in the community because we believe in bitcoin and not just because of the hype and to earn from campaigns, we are all here updating ourselves and getting opinions of others, since an advise from someone who doesn't know anything about cryptocurrency will surely be too expensive, just a mistake on the codes for mining, a mistake in reading the charts, might have drastic consequences. those who truly believes in bitcoin, knows when to buy and when to sell, since we are all investing here, though most of us here are not miners, our entry point still is a key for us to gain more profits, though some of us had invested a lot in mining rigs ans we saw the rise of the value of bitcoin last year then a downfall the past month, if you really believe in bitcoin, though the value may had decrease yo'll still continue to mine and if you're not a miner, you'll hodl and accumulate still.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Investors who actually even don't know about the basic functioning of bitcoin and its potential contribute nothing to bitcoin.Whenever the price rises,they would buy bitcoins and when they see a price dip,they would just fly away in the same speed as they entered.

Its due to true BTC believers that it has survived despite such huge price falls and critical conditions.
Exactly.Many have claimed that they were true believers in bitcoin and that they were here to support bitcoin all the way.But when negative news affected bitcoin making its price decrease,most of them resort to panic selling just to prevent losses.They don't even know the real situation that they only lose because they jump into panic selling.True believers in bitcoin remain to be calm and wait patiently for the price to increase again.Yes they may have fears too but they had overcome it because of their faith in bitcoin.

_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

looking forward to the price being stable so that it can be used as a medium of exchange without the nonsense.
Not to say the rises and falls have not been interesting and profitable and sometimes fun.
I'd like to see decentralization of many things including governing of people.
So yeah, I'm a true believer but even beyond the money aspect of the technology.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Yes I believe crypto because of technology and the future, it can be said crypto is a very fast asset growth with existing technology, so with its very high price in my opinion then crypto can be said to have a very rapid growth in the digital world investment.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

I believe in bitcoin as an asset than a currency.and also I more believe in demand than bitcoin itself.because of I am a trader, not a holder.so I only invest when I know the price will up and sell it fast when I already gain profit.maybe you can say I am kind of person that only believe at profit.. Grin

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I believe in bitcoin as an asset than a currency.and also I more believe in demand than bitcoin itself.because of I am a trader, not a holder.so I only invest when I know the price will up and sell it fast when I already gain profit.maybe you can say I am kind of person that only believe at profit.. Grin

I do similar stuff, but only with half of my portfolio and the rest of it I am just holding. My precious BTC. Grin Grin
ICBCOK

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

For me the true bitcoin believers are those who enter and accept bitcoin inspite of advantages and disadvantages of it. Bitcoin believers are those who still stay in bitcoin inspite of fluctuations,they did not fear to lose because they believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: