Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1278 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

If we are already start investing on bitcoin, we must be already believe that bitcoin is good investment and believe bitcoin can give gain on our investment. Better not listening on negative news, because bitcoin is long term investment. Many FUD right now and if we are panic and selling our bitcoin, we will lose the game
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

For the first time I got acquainted with bitcoin as a very promising technology, and starting to study it, I learned that with it you can make good money. But first of all, I am interested in it as a currency technology.

I am a bitcoin believer because i have experience a chance of a lifetime. My dream to become financially stable is becoming to reality. I am also amazed with it's easy access and faster transactions.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

all of us do not believe in btc but not everything you know you can learn and really know sometimes because we're thankful for now because btc

Most trust in Bitcoin comes from the fact that Bitcoin does not require any trust at all. Bitcoin is entirely open-source and decentralized. This means everyone has access to the entire source code at any time. All the developers in the world can verify exactly how Bitcoin works. All published transactions and bitcoins can be viewed in a transparent and real-time manner by anyone. All payments can be made without being dependent on third parties and the entire system is protected by a peer-reviewed cryptography algorithm as used in online banking. No organization or individual can control Bitcoin, and the network remains secure even though not all users can be trusted.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

True bitcoin believers never give up even price goes down .Bitcoin believers fights and supports bitcoin's ups and down .
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
most of the people in the world of cryptocurrency have a goal to gain multiple profits and they want to make bitcoin investments as a supplemental or primary income
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

I really really believe in Bitcoin, because bitcoin it is my hope ,my way ,and my happiness , so that means I am a solid supporter and believer of Bitcoin.
Krish_

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

I really really believe in Bitcoin, because bitcoin it is my hope ,my way ,and my happiness , so that means I am a solid supporter and believer of Bitcoin.
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

Believing in Bitcoin is good but not with blind eyes.
Sorry for asking but i didn't get what the highlighted part there.Can you please elaborate sir/maam?.For an addition to my knowledge  Smiley.
I hope this reply is not coming late. From my past understanding of such a statement in bold it means that the poster is saying that no one should follow bitcoin for the sake that every other person is following it. That we should be reasonable and calculative the way we engage in bitcoin activities.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the true and best way to be in the use of online currencies and for me the bitcoin is the best income source and i have to increase the value of my present money so i would like to invest in the crypto currency.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

I believe in btc cryptocurrency. I have earned btc form online many ways. It is easy to buy and sell from one place to another place. Actually bitcoin can change our present lives. It is 100% true. So many  users believe it.
Outsider07

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

Your view is so true. We people always see the world in the eyes of money by nature. 95% of individuals purchasing bitcoin today are doing it since it 'gives 100% return in less then a month. They are not willing to use it as a currency.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

Yes, Bitcoins can believe because Bitcoin is good because we can learn a lot from Bitcoin and Bitcoin can be done and many people in the world hold Bitcoin to have a future, But  I also don't see anything wrong with trying to make some money off it.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

todays big btc holders not looks like true btc believers.
This is a big money-holders.
Speculative moment score off the true believing.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

I actually stumbled upon Bitcoin several years ago. I was not interested because it was only known to be a new technology offering something that is said to be revolutionary of some sort. It was not the first time I heard about the word revolutionary in technological developments. So I treated it as another normal innovation that is not really special at all. But when I heard it again, it was already because of its unbelievable rise of value. That was the time I took a more serious research as I really wanted to take part in it.  
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

A true BTC believer should not only believe in the potential gain that can come out from it, but should believe in the idea that brought about the innovation and as well be willing to promote it to a greater height. A true believer should stick to the currency regardless, any challenges it may face. The technology behind it, is also a thing to reckon with.

tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

Bitcoin started the era of cryptocurrency and is the mother of all the altcoins.  It's development have made great impact specially in terms of payment transactions so as with digital assets. I thing for a long time it will hold its position to be the best and number 1 position.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

I truly believe in bitcoin, in here, one thing  needed is be wise enough in decision making.

I believe in bitcoin because for some reason I am widrow because of bitcoin no matter how destructive it is in bitcoin I do not believe because I heartily believe in bitcoin.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

i truly believe in bitcoin, because of bitcoin it change my life and add knowledge. bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency around the world and the world's famous coins. believing in bitcoin is such a great opportunity that led you to top.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

I believe in Bitcoin because it will change the world.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Many bitcoiners are gaining profit in buying and selling than holding for long time. When you hold your bitcoin for long time, you are not sure if it will increase or now. But if you trade i, then you have chance to increase your bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: