Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Wow! I was just reading all the posts here that I missed the last two days.
To Everyone In This Thread
Thank you all so much for the support. We knew we had a great idea. Personally, I was expecting a lot more naysayers. This is BTCT for crying out loud. Where are all my skeptics? lol. Seriously though, you have all been great and have been giving the team motivation to push through the long hours. We are building something great. It may seem simple at the base level, but I ensure you that mountains will be moved because of our efforts.

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

I have more updates but I gotta run right now. I'll be back in the next two hours to finish this update. No exact date yet. We have to do this right and not rush into anything.

How it works for LLCs? They are also banned in the US regarding token sales? And I didn't understand yet why they label every ICO as a security, can you explain this to me?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

I like projects which have a social impact and this one is spot on.

The concept of allowances is key to make sure youths understand and values the basic economical principles and lays a foundation for future responsibility of ones economy. In a society which is moving away from cash management this makes it more easy to delegate micro tasks and also ensures that the one doing it get the "monetary" feedback.

Also, it is fun.

URAllowance can be something kids brag about to other kids.

Hey my family is very tech-savvy and they are paying my allowance through smart contracts Smiley

I guess it could in fact spread quite fast among kids. As far as i understood then there is no date set for the starting of the sale. Is this something that will be decided soon or is it still uncertain?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Wow! I was just reading all the posts here that I missed the last two days.
To Everyone In This Thread
Thank you all so much for the support. We knew we had a great idea. Personally, I was expecting a lot more naysayers. This is BTCT for crying out loud. Where are all my skeptics? lol. Seriously though, you have all been great and have been giving the team motivation to push through the long hours. We are building something great. It may seem simple at the base level, but I ensure you that mountains will be moved because of our efforts.

A few quick updates:

A week and a half ago I said that we were aiming for April 28th to begin our sale. I also said that was a wild guess that I came up with when I was filling out the forms for ICO calendar sites. They require that field have a date. I went with that date on all the forms I filled.  Huh So.... I was wrong. We are ready as far as our Smart-Contract goes. We need to be a little bit farther along with development though. Also, being in licensed LLC in the USA has it's challenges as far as compliance goes. But not at all impossible though.

I have more updates but I gotta run right now. I'll be back in the next two hours to finish this update. No exact date yet. We have to do this right and not rush into anything.

How it works for LLCs? They are also banned in the US regarding token sales? And I didn't understand yet why they label every ICO as a security, can you explain this to me?

I could only try to explain this complicated matter. But seeing as how our own government can not properly explain it, I don't think I will have much better luck. Mostly, this entire debate, no matter where it is taking place, is full of opinion and speculation. Not all tokens are securities. There are basic guidelines as to what makes a token a security.

The now Famous Howie Test is one such way to vaguely try and label a token a non-security. Another popular method I've been seeing for several months now..... I do not recommend this, by the way, I just find it rather hilarious..... Is when a company thinks that they can disguise their security token with clever verbiage and a list of "no-no" words that the staff and community managers must avoid at all costs. This route will come back to bite them in the ass later. lol.

We have a token that is consumable via our platform. We will also sell tokens from our platform after the ICO from our reserve pool that we have allocated exactly for this purpose. The price of our post ICO token will be $0.30, 10X more than the highest ICO price. This will make our reserve pool last much longer than if we sold them for $0.03. The reserve pool token sales is a necessary feature we have chosen to include to bring in all the parents and teachers that have no idea what an ICO or crypto is but really want to try our awesome platform because all the other parents, teachers and kids are using it.

Our in platform token sales, at first, will have to be USD purchased only. This is because if we allow for multiple cryptocurrencies this lands us in the exchange category. We wouldn't mind filing for whatever licensing we need to legally be able to exchange on our platform. For now, though, we have our hands full and must focus on development.

Luckily we are in talks with an exchange that is based out of Australia and they love our project and have offered to handle crypto:URA sales for us. More details to come on that.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

The concept of allowances is key to make sure youths understand and values the basic economical principles and lays a foundation for future responsibility of ones economy. In a society which is moving away from cash management this makes it more easy to delegate micro tasks and also ensures that the one doing it get the "monetary" feedback.

Also, it is fun.

Hey my family is very tech-savvy and they are paying my allowance through smart contracts Smiley

I guess it could in fact spread quite fast among kids. As far as i understood then there is no date set for the starting of the sale. Is this something that will be decided soon or is it still uncertain?

Sorry to be so unclear on the start date. Once again I chose a random date for the ICO calendar sites. This was an unavoidable, managerial decision. Probably not my best leadership decision but I stand by it. Here is the clearest I can be though without pulling dates out of my a**. We have some very important meetings spread out across this entire week. A conference with David Drake and his Managing Director for Investments William (Bill) Davis. Davis is as old school as Drake. He introduced Bitcoin to several countries and invested in many crypto companies since back in 2011. Here's a recent panel he spoke on. He impressed me for sure.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/196uzZL1i-6RDutggD2gsUOLBpwc8zVAe/view 
So this meeting is the first of several. Drake will advise on ICO strategy while Bill gets us prepared for investor relations and teaches us the best strategies while corresponding with the representatives from multimillion - and billion dollar investment funds. If we don't have an exact date by next Friday then I will open up an entirely new thread just for the purpose heckling me.
So there it is. I have confirmed the date that I will be setting the date by.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Also, it is fun.

Sorry to be so unclear on the start date. Once again I chose a random date for the ICO calendar sites. This was an unavoidable, managerial decision. Probably not my best leadership decision but I stand by it. Here is the clearest I can be though without pulling dates out of my a**. We have some very important meetings spread out across this entire week. A conference with David Drake and his Managing Director for Investments William (Bill) Davis. Davis is as old school as Drake. He introduced Bitcoin to several countries and invested in many crypto companies since back in 2011. Here's a recent panel he spoke on. He impressed me for sure.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/196uzZL1i-6RDutggD2gsUOLBpwc8zVAe/view 
So this meeting is the first of several. Drake will advise on ICO strategy while Bill gets us prepared for investor relations and teaches us the best strategies while corresponding with the representatives from multimillion - and billion dollar investment funds. If we don't have an exact date by next Friday then I will open up an entirely new thread just for the purpose heckling me.

Thanks for clarifying man. don't worry about it, just do your thing.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Also, it is fun.

Thanks for clarifying man. don't worry about it, just do your thing.

I guess there is no need to an apology but anyway I think the community will appreciate it. I rarely see those kinds of gestures in this forum. Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

One thing I do not understand is how to automatically link the event in reality (for example, lessons or some task) and blockchain. I read the white paper, but did not find it there. Is it possible to clarify this point in more detail?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. I would love to help to make things more clear for you. Maybe, try to reword your question. If you want a more lively conversation, I'm available for Telegram 25 hours a day and 8 days a week.

Thank you, but I have already figured out my own. If schematically, then in your contract it will be like this: the parent includes the task, the child marks the task, the parent checks the performance, the child receives a reward. Do I get it right?
Initially, I thought that the parent does not perform the task, but instead the contract will check the execution automatically. For example, assigning a child: to transfer some items to another place. When the child takes the last item, under it there will be a note with the password that he will enter into the contract, and this will be an automatic check of the task. The parent entered this password into the contract before the task. Or the child was given the task to do the cleaning. When cleaning, he will find a well-hidden password about the task, or he must find the parts of the password in different places of the room, so that until he does the cleaning, he will not be able to find all the parts. This is not only an automatic performance of the contract, but in some ways a game.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

One thing I do not understand is how to automatically link the event in reality (for example, lessons or some task) and blockchain. I read the white paper, but did not find it there. Is it possible to clarify this point in more detail?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. I would love to help to make things more clear for you. Maybe, try to reword your question. If you want a more lively conversation, I'm available for Telegram 25 hours a day and 8 days a week.

Thank you, but I have already figured out my own. If schematically, then in your contract it will be like this: the parent includes the task, the child marks the task, the parent checks the performance, the child receives a reward. Do I get it right?
Initially, I thought that the parent does not perform the task, but instead the contract will check the execution automatically. For example, assigning a child: to transfer some items to another place. When the child takes the last item, under it there will be a note with the password that he will enter into the contract, and this will be an automatic check of the task. The parent entered this password into the contract before the task. Or the child was given the task to do the cleaning. When cleaning, he will find a well-hidden password about the task, or he must find the parts of the password in different places of the room, so that until he does the cleaning, he will not be able to find all the parts. This is not only an automatic performance of the contract, but in some ways a game.

I really do appreciate you taking the time to look further into URAllowance. Yes, you have the basic idea now. There is another feature that we added in to keep the parents involved and see these things through to the end.Once a kid checks the task as complete, an automatic timer is initiated for the parents to approve the work of the kids.If the timer runs down to zero, the family-smart contract releases the funds to the kids wallet. And the same goes for the kids side too. No work no pay.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Also, it is fun.

URAllowance is something that parents would want to educate their children.

But if it spread enough or used by some popular kids, other ones may insist their parents use it. I can imagine some parents asking their children "what is crypto payments"

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Also, it is fun.

URAllowance is something that parents would want to educate their children.

But if it spread enough or used by some popular kids, other ones may insist their parents use it. I can imagine some parents asking their children "what is crypto payments"

I guess it's a bit like esports. It has become mainstream by now and is even recognized as sport in some countries but 10 years ago it was a niche thing. Kids growing up with crypto will make sure it becomes mainstream in 10 years time. So you could say that URAllowance is helping the cause.  Grin
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I really do appreciate you taking the time to look further into URAllowance. Yes, you have the basic idea now. There is another feature that we added in to keep the parents involved and see these things through to the end.Once a kid checks the task as complete, an automatic timer is initiated for the parents to approve the work of the kids.If the timer runs down to zero, the family-smart contract releases the funds to the kids wallet. And the same goes for the kids side too. No work no pay.

Yes, I remember the timer. It is also in some ways an automatic trigger of a contract. In general, your project looks quite interesting. Smiley
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

URAllowance is a great project where you can clearly see that the devs are not only in for the money like it's the case with most other projects. I think in the long run you will be successful with you attitudes.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

thanks for the updates, the project takes more and more form and it just has to be good and take off in the crypto world.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 12:37:47 PM by CHRISBIN702

Update!

Ok everyone, I would like to state for the record that I love healthy competition. I think with blockchain technology, there is enough room for us all to make something great. That being said... Bring on the imitators. imitation is the highest compliment and were flattered and excited about a little competition. I will say that they have a nicer website and they have more resources than us. I reached out to the CEO and still have not received a response. I will let you guys decide.... Did they copy from us or is this a coincidence.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

Be careful, IF they're real and if you're right regarding resources, maybe they try to spread the word that you copied their project from them. Please do everything in your power to prevent that, it's one of the thing I hate the most in crypto

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

make sure also to know in before if the project is legit or not before to make any statement because they could be suing as well. That said if the project is legit i don't see any problem in the projects coexisting, there are a lot of ICOs overlapping at the moment.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Be careful, IF they're real and if you're right regarding resources, maybe they try to spread the word that you copied their project from them. Please do everything in your power to prevent that, it's one of the thing I hate the most in crypto

They could never prove it because it's not true. They bought their domain in February. But they are claiming to be the first.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

make sure also to know in before if the project is legit or not before to make any statement because they could be suing as well. That said if the project is legit i don't see any problem in the projects coexisting, there are a lot of ICOs overlapping at the moment.

I see no problem with coexisting or competition. I do have a problem with taking something somebody else worked very hard on, practically word for word, and claiming it as your own. I never said they were not legit. They seem very legit and well funded too. I know we have the determination and focus to succeed. It's just past 4:00 AM and I'm still working. lol.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

I see no problem with coexisting or competition. I do have a problem with taking something somebody else worked very hard on, practically word for word, and claiming it as your own. I never said they were not legit. They seem very legit and well funded too. I know we have the determination and focus to succeed. It's just past 4:00 AM and I'm still working. lol.

Crypto is basically Satoshi's idea and everyone else stealing it and changing only a tiny bit. Or you could say they are standing on the shoulders of giants.  Cheesy
Anyway, you have 4 month until their pre-sale starts so maybe being first to the market will give you an edge.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. URAllowance project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: