Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I think it is near impossible to have a clean thread in bitcointalk unless you have moderator options.

People are posting random things, posting facebook reports and etc. Well, it is good for upping the thread but it makes pollution.

If i have this kind of a thread in future i will open with mod options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

IT's not a bad idea but do you really need a separate version for adults? I think we can do it with the current version.

I imagine the kids version emphasizes financial education, parenting and discipline, whereas a hypothetical adult version functions as a combination of a job board, contract, task list and payment method. It could incorporate elements of the Pomodoro Technique as well as take a leaf from Fiverr's or Mechanical Turk's microtask book.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

IT's not a bad idea but do you really need a separate version for adults? I think we can do it with the current version.

I imagine the kids version emphasizes financial education, parenting and discipline, whereas a hypothetical adult version functions as a combination of a job board, contract, task list and payment method. It could incorporate elements of the Pomodoro Technique as well as take a leaf from Fiverr's or Mechanical Turk's microtask book.

Thanks for the updated information, now that i've read your vision i do agree that the platform would suite microtasks like Mechinacal Turk very well.
I'm not very knowledgable regarding the pomodore technique.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

I could imagine, that some dedicated parents bring the system to private schools as a motivation for solving their educational tasks. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

Thanks for the updated information, now that i've read your vision i do agree that the platform would suite microtasks like Mechinacal Turk very well.

I thought they mentioned something about microtasks. If they don't and i remember wrong, still i think they would love to implement this.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

I wish you guys good luck for your ICO but after looking at your website I think there should be an increase in funds coming in. I think this project deserves more people knowing it.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I wish you guys good luck for your ICO but after looking at your website I think there should be an increase in funds coming in. I think this project deserves more people knowing it.

A big influx of funds in a short amount of time is probably really only achievable if you hire a well-known influencer. A congested ETH network doesn't help either.
Andrews-Die

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

I hope you success.
A rather interesting design, blameless activity, wise project.
Rigorous

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

Truth be told you still need something or someone to check that the task is performed satisfactorily. For microtasks cheating may possibly be too much fuss to be worth it. I discussed that earlier in this thread. But if you look at another task based ICO like Lympo, they are hugely successful despite not really having a check in place.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

I thought they mentioned something about microtasks. If they don't and i remember wrong, still i think they would love to implement this.

If it is not part of the first release they can always implement this later Smiley I am sure they will improve their system over time anyways as this is important for future success.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Tertcatimou

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return!
Able to recognize results, impeccably results, absorbing vision!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

A big influx of funds in a short amount of time is probably really only achievable if you hire a well-known influencer. A congested ETH network doesn't help either.

Eth network seems working properly right now.

About a well-known influencer, they have David Drake.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I have been doing turk task before i got in to bitcoin, i have seen a lot of microjobs website some of the old trusted site that still operates are freelancer,fiver and upwork former odesk, but you need to be a professional or have a set of skills to perform a job, but for urallowance kids can perform task and earn doing so they have also learn about crypto and how it works.
Rigorous

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

If you think about it, just a task system is not enough for this or any similar project to succeed. The kid gets a reward in the form of a token. Now what good is a token is the token cannot be spent? The partnerships mentioned in the URAllowance white paper are a good start. Kids will be able to spend their earned tokens at a diverse selection of crypto projects. But I see room for expansion. Crypto wallets and exchanges are hard to use, not just for kids but for adults too. It is such a pain to spend or exchange Ethereum tokens! That means URAllowance could kickstart a more user friendly market and infrastructure.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

If you think about it, just a task system is not enough for this or any similar project to succeed. The kid gets a reward in the form of a token. Now what good is a token is the token cannot be spent? The partnerships mentioned in the URAllowance white paper are a good start. Kids will be able to spend their earned tokens at a diverse selection of crypto projects. But I see room for expansion. Crypto wallets and exchanges are hard to use, not just for kids but for adults too. It is such a pain to spend or exchange Ethereum tokens! That means URAllowance could kickstart a more user friendly market and infrastructure.

This can be a good next step for Urallowance.

And with it, families can be sure what their children aren't buying anything malicious with their allowance.

LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

The business is very interesting and if you actually prosper in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be good!

You could be right about that! This project in in very different spectrum as compared to other crypto projects and it really makes sense in focusing parental ties and enriching it via crypto currency. Imho. Smiley
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Kids can learn to use crypto in way less time then adults, I'm 100% sure Grin. What you're saying is true though but we're, in terms of progression, in the "infrastructure era", I mean , important projects right now are the ones that are creating the infrastructure

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Kids can learn to use crypto in way less time then adults, I'm 100% sure Grin. What you're saying is true though but we're, in terms of progression, in the "infrastructure era", I mean , important projects right now are the ones that are creating the infrastructure

An easy solution is to inegrate the urallowance token into some sort of payment card like Wirex. If you can send your tokens straight there you have a direct conversion to fiat.
Rigorous

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Because many kids have ample time and patience to play around with such things, but for adults with a busy job any friction results in frustration and eventually abandonment. Crypto is currently too techy to appeal to a mass audience. Things like making sure you are not on a phishing site, unlocking your Ethereum wallet with your public address and private key which is encrypted with a passphrase you all need to keep secure, adding a custom token to MyEtherWallet by looking up its contract address and digits, then figuring out the gas amount based on the contract cost and network congestion... you see where this is going?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

Because many kids have ample time and patience to play around with such things, but for adults with a busy job any friction results in frustration and eventually abandonment. Crypto is currently too techy to appeal to a mass audience. Things like making sure you are not on a phishing site, unlocking your Ethereum wallet with your public address and private key which is encrypted with a passphrase you all need to keep secure, adding a custom token to MyEtherWallet by looking up its contract address and digits, then figuring out the gas amount based on the contract cost and network congestion... you see where this is going?

I agree with you. Crypto will only become mainstream if ones parents or grandparents could easily use it. Chris has already mentioned that he is aware of the problem and I think the team will find a way to make the product as easy as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: