Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Wow a lot of action on the thread. Nice to readup on everything!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

I imagine that crypto enthusiast 20 years from now will remember this project as their first taste of cryptocurrency. Its like comparing professional gamers having their first game with early Nintendo consoles. And they will cherish that memory forever. Smiley

That's funny you say that about professional gamers. Haha. I just used Mike Tyson's Punch-out in an example of my aptitude for gaming.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 05:37:34 AM by CHRISBIN702
Merited by levyashin (1)

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Ha ha, I like the sound of that kids exchange... Trading Wheels!

Some brokerages have demo accounts, or paper money trading as they call it, but the psychology is totally different when you are trading for real. While an expert trader might use such account for backtesting and trying advanced strategies, for kids a demo account could backfire as it teaches them trading has no consequences. In comparison, the kids exchange you described that is coupled to a live, adult exchange with real trades has a much higher educational value.

I think you shouldn't mention that name in here or you should have the rights of that brand before mentioning it here. It is perfect so any similar project can pry on that.

You have a good point, sir. That is why I registered the name along with a short description of it to the IP blockchain. If anyone wants to steal our idea then they we can prove that we are building it and registered it as ours. Here is the reference to it on the blockchain.

Chris Butler. 2018. "Trading Wheels", IP Blockchain, 00DA98C35693ED23B9F5DBC6A73E39E60053B05D8E06EFEC87F674F8387A0BC5, 2018-07-18.

Here is the link to the website that you can check the reference number at and see it on the blockchain. http://www.ideacity.io/1/

I love blockchain technology.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

URAllowance is a family-based cryptocurrency platform. The goal is to maintain a high level of motivation and momentum within the family, allowing all family members to stay connected using the technology they already know and love.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

I haven't been here for a while but glad to see that the thread is alive. Have to read back now for all the updates about this wonderful project. 

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Some brokerages have demo accounts, or paper money trading as they call it, but the psychology is totally different when you are trading for real. While an expert trader might use such account for backtesting and trying advanced strategies, for kids a demo account could backfire as it teaches them trading has no consequences. In comparison, the kids exchange you described that is coupled to a live, adult exchange with real trades has a much higher educational value.

I think you shouldn't mention that name in here or you should have the rights of that brand before mentioning it here. It is perfect so any similar project can pry on that.

You have a good point, sir. That is why I registered the name along with a short description of it to the IP blockchain. If anyone wants to steal our idea then they we can prove that we are building it and registered it as ours. Here is the reference to it on the blockchain.

Chris Butler. 2018. "Trading Wheels", IP Blockchain, 00DA98C35693ED23B9F5DBC6A73E39E60053B05D8E06EFEC87F674F8387A0BC5, 2018-07-18.

Here is the link to the website that you can check the reference number at and see it on the blockchain. http://www.ideacity.io/1/

Checkmate!  Grin That's very thoughtful! I'm glad you did it, because in this era of scammers we all have to be careful about everything. Blockchain technology propagates anonymity and safety, but every coin has two sides.

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

an interesting project that can unite the families every day and it's so nice could hold back to each family with a blockchain system made by the project URAllowance
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Wow, i wasn't aware there is such a thing.

Anyways, it is very good that taking precautions this kind of problems. In this kind of business, thinking in every aspect is crucial. I really loved your act and will give the most precious thing i have. A merit!  Grin

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

There are many Opportunistic People in cryptography, it is no surprise that they hit this project with rush copies and unbridled airdrops using their name. Even these ambitious hustlers know how to recognize the value of a promising good project
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

I haven't been here for a while but glad to see that the thread is alive. Have to read back now for all the updates about this wonderful project. 

Depending on how long it's been since you were here last..... You've missed a lot if you've missed a day. Haha. I was trying to decide my favorite pages to help you figure out where to start. Turns out, they are all my favorite pages. 29-33 are extra great though. Well, that could also be my dominant short term memory talking. Enjoy the recap and ask any questions you have.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

Wow, i wasn't aware there is such a thing.

Anyways, it is very good that taking precautions this kind of problems. In this kind of business, thinking in every aspect is crucial. I really loved your act and will give the most precious thing i have. A merit!  Grin
That is incredibly thoughtful. I wish I could merit everyone in this thread that is not a bot. You have all helped us so much. We have been building URAllowance for 7.6 months now. Most of you have been here the whole time. Even when we had our Pre-ANN thread back in January. Many ideas have been implemented due the conversations here. I deem this the best thread in the entire forum since Satoshi used it to create Bitcoin!  Thanks!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

There are many Opportunistic People in cryptography, it is no surprise that they hit this project with rush copies and unbridled airdrops using their name. Even these ambitious hustlers know how to recognize the value of a promising good project

Most of them are slow learners but when a guy like Chris has done each and everything perfectly, even those guys will jump into URA for sure. You see, the potential for this particular idea is very high and URA covers lots of aspects in a kid's learning process.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

I think this idea is pretty good, not an easy industry, but I like this vision. However, the project needs to be long-term and it is difficult to bring short-term profits.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Most of them are slow learners but when a guy like Chris has done each and everything perfectly, even those guys will jump into URA for sure. You see, the potential for this particular idea is very high and URA covers lots of aspects in a kid's learning process.

Perfectly? I mess something up at least once a day. That's why I am better at fixing things than I am at building them. lol. Thank you though. Your kind words re-energize our efforts.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

I think this idea is pretty good, not an easy industry, but I like this vision. However, the project needs to be long-term and it is difficult to bring short-term profits.

Check out page 26 in the white paper. It's the market comparisons section. You will see some pretty nice yearly revenue streams from similar companies.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Perfectly? I mess something up at least once a day. That's why I am better at fixing things than I am at building them. lol. Thank you though. Your kind words re-energize our efforts.

At least you're not afraid to admit it. Too often I see people who are totally incompetent at what they do, at various industries. They claim it was broken before and god forbid they attempt to fix it. A skill to fix things becomes more precious these days.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

At least you're not afraid to admit it. Too often I see people who are totally incompetent at what they do, at various industries. They claim it was broken before and god forbid they attempt to fix it. A skill to fix things becomes more precious these days.

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

Check out page 26 in the white paper. It's the market comparisons section. You will see some pretty nice yearly revenue streams from similar companies.

Thanks Chris this gives a very good view on the options for the future.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

In today's world, everyone thinks themselves perfect and they never accept any of their faults. Always someone other made a mistake, and let them fix it.

Seeing how Chris acting, is relaxing. Smiley

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

It's a rare quality in management to admit to making mistakes. Many see it as a weakness but in the long run it allows you correct mistakes and avoid them in the first place. I hope URA is sailing towards a bright future.  Wink

Since everybody is making mistakes and you really learn much from them it is wise to see the own mistakes, analyze them and make your conclusions for the future.
So this is quite natural and to admit mistakes indicates power not weakness, yes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: