Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

Their website has improved a lot! It definitely has that modern crypto website feel to it which people have come to expect nowadays, but you can still see the colors are matching the app.

The new website design is awesome and the very informative. Check out the videos from Mathew, the little angel knows much more than we do I feel.  Grin

Haha. Yes. The little guy surprised me too when I asked him if he wanted to get involved by making some videos. It's actually kind of funny. I wanted the first video he made to be a candid representation of how misinformed kids are about crypto. My wife and I have worked in different sections of the crypto industry for years. It's been over two years since either one of us earned a paycheck in USD. So, with CryptoKid only knowing what he has overheard his mom and I talk about, I thought he would make a hilariously misinformed video to support my position that kids don't know anything, yet. When he showed me the video he made on his first take with no script. I was seriously so surprised and extremely proud at how much he has absorbed. Kids have an uncanny ability to learn. Their minds are not polluted with decades of experience and preconceived notions and cynicism. They have this potential that knows no limits. If you have kids and they appear to be naive to their surroundings and the conversations happening around them. Know that they are listening, absorbing, and learning every moment.

We have a saying in our culture that "House is the first school and parents are the first teachers." I think it has been implemented in your home.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Wow...I can really feel the excitement in the air....soooo proud for everyone on the Team!!! I will promoting in all my social media links and suggest many others to do the same...Your friends and family will thank you later on this one.

Thanks Tunerdude for your support. I like your suggestion to have the community share this with their social media networks.
Guys and Gals, I think sharing this would be a great idea. We have a very lenient bounty campaign too. There are no stiff requirements. You may come and go as you please. If you do some posts, just make sure you properly record them to the bounty thread and you will be paid. Simple as that. Of course, you don't have to be part of our bounty campaign to just share our website link. Either way, we are glad you are all here to read this and to watch our project grow.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

Attention URA community. We are still experiencing heavy congestion on the ETH blockchain. We spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to slip our contracts in and we had no luck. We went so far as to increase our GWEI so high that if it would've succeeded, it would,ve been a 1.5 ETH transaction. I don't like to spend frivolously so that was hard to watch. Mike and I actually made the call to hold off until it calmed down a bit. But, Larron, our CTO was already several hours into that world that only coders understand and basically refused to give up. He pulled 1.5 of his own ETH out of storage and sent the transaction through at 67 GWEI. After 25 minutes it timed out and only ended up costing him about 8 bucks worth of ETH...... Twice. We are not going to try again today. We will try again tomorrow though. Rather than stress out over the current situation, we decided to use this time to polish up the www.URAllowance.com website and also spend some time prepping our social media campaign.

Thank you all for your patience. This thread has turned into one of the best in all of the forum. I'm biased in my opinion but I also think it''s true. You have all very much become a part of this project and we will see this succeed far beyond what we ever imagined 7 months ago.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

I also have some incredible partnership/ownership news to share. Please stay tuned for that announcement later today. It is very exciting and set in stone.

I hope we will hear some great news. Don't make us wait too much Smiley

OMG!!! I can't believe I didn't come straight here to tell you guys. This ETH blockchain thing had me all screwed up.Well here it is..... The AMAZING PARTNERSHIP NEWS!!!!

David Drake has become a managing member and equity holding partner to URAllowance, LLC! This is huge news. One, because he's super experienced in fintech and has a diverse network unlike no other. Two, he has agreed to blast URAllowance out to that network in the form Articles, Syndicated news, social media, and my favorite part..... TV appearances!!! On freaking NASDAQ and CNBC!!!! Sorry about my language but this is very exciting. Another awesome thing David brings to URAllowance with him is his friends in high place. The highest places. Ever hear of Family Offices? Well it's a relatively new term to me but I know now that it goes hand in hand with success. I couldn't possibly list all the things this partnership has to offer. Just yesterday he was in Zurich discussing banking options for us. Mike recently asked him if he could help us to achieve one of our impossible goals of finding a debit card solution for URA. As we all know, debit cards and crypto had a nasty falling out last year and there are only a few left operational. If we manage to find a solution to this problem that ends with us having URA debit cards, the rest will be history.
So we would like to welcome David Drake officially to the URAllowance team roster. This will be a mutually beneficial partnership that will yield incredible results.
I would also like to brag a little if I may. David Drake has been asked to take equity and become partner to 80+ projects. We are the first he has actually accepted. If that isn't a confidence booster, I don't know what is.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
FlipCh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

The plan seems pretty promising! Sober project, extraordinary job,  promising design.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

The company believes by having the whole family involved they are able to bring back the old school responsibilities, and also have the ability to instill some of the old school pride that we have all grown up with, for what one has been able to earn. This is a sensible solution
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

I also have some incredible partnership/ownership news to share. Please stay tuned for that announcement later today. It is very exciting and set in stone.

OMG!!! I can't believe I didn't come straight here to tell you guys. This ETH blockchain thing had me all screwed up.Well here it is..... The AMAZING PARTNERSHIP NEWS!!!!

David Drake has become a managing member and equity holding partner to URAllowance, LLC! This is huge news. One, because he's super experienced in fintech and has a diverse network unlike no other. Two, he has agreed to blast URAllowance out to that network in the form Articles, Syndicated news, social media, and my favorite part..... TV appearances!!! On freaking NASDAQ and CNBC!!!! Sorry about my language but this is very exciting. Another awesome thing David brings to URAllowance with him is his friends in high place. The highest places. Ever hear of Family Offices? Well it's a relatively new term to me but I know now that it goes hand in hand with success. I couldn't possibly list all the things this partnership has to offer. Just yesterday he was in Zurich discussing banking options for us. Mike recently asked him if he could help us to achieve one of our impossible goals of finding a debit card solution for URA. As we all know, debit cards and crypto had a nasty falling out last year and there are only a few left operational. If we manage to find a solution to this problem that ends with us having URA debit cards, the rest will be history.
So we would like to welcome David Drake officially to the URAllowance team roster. This will be a mutually beneficial partnership that will yield incredible results.
I would also like to brag a little if I may. David Drake has been asked to take equity and become partner to 80+ projects. We are the first he has actually accepted. If that isn't a confidence booster, I don't know what is.

He is really a great addition to the team and will surely result to a positive impact on the project, further boosting it aside from its significant and viable features. This should really attract more investors. Imho. Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

I am sorry to hear about the ETH network's performance situation, it has actually locked up some plans for good projects, I have URAllowance as a toplist now, I stay in the crowd for better days, and that they can carry out their steps without hindrance. I wish the best
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

He is really a great addition to the team and will surely result to a positive impact on the project, further boosting it aside from its significant and viable features. This should really attract more investors. Imho. Smiley

Great news with Drake becoming equity partner. He wouldn't do that if this project wasn't something special.

How would a debit card implementation benefit you? I guess the children receiving the URA tokens could use such card to buy stuff in the real world but are children allowed to have debit cards in the US? I think in Europe you have to be 18.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Wow great news CHRISBIN702, how did you manage to convince him to be a partner.. It's a miracle as far i understand from your words, this is the proof that your project has a lot of potential i think. So keep up the good work.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

What is the minimum/maximum amount you can invest in the crowdsale and what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

With the ICO time frame ending by September, I am very optimistic the Hard cap would be achieved in no time. Congrats to the team!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I am sorry to hear about the ETH network's performance situation, it has actually locked up some plans for good projects, I have URAllowance as a toplist now, I stay in the crowd for better days, and that they can carry out their steps without hindrance. I wish the best

Speaking of which, does the Ethereum network congestion cause any troubles for operating and interacting with the URAllowance application itself too?

Have you been able to identify what is causing the congestion in the first place and whether there is an end in sight? The Ethereum scaling solution cannot come soon enough.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:37:28 AM

We certainly hope so as well. Aside from the investors he can attract, he also brings a strong sense of ambition and motivation. David is a machine. He's been to more countries this month than times I have left my house.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

Great news with Drake becoming equity partner. He wouldn't do that if this project wasn't something special.

How would a debit card implementation benefit you? I guess the children receiving the URA tokens could use such card to buy stuff in the real world but are children allowed to have debit cards in the US? I think in Europe you have to be 18.

Yes, children of any age are allowed to have debit cards. There is a company in the UK that is similar to ours but only deals in fiat. They have debit cards for kids that the parents control. It'ss called GoHenry. They have been been successful. Also there is another similar company here in the states that uses debit cards for kids they also deal only in fiat. There problem for us is banks are scared of crypto.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

What is the minimum/maximum amount you can invest in the crowdsale and what will happen to the unsold tokens?

The unsold tokens will be sent to the reserve pool for in app sales. We plan to increase that price up to 10x post ICO. This is for obvious reasons that I can't say here. If someone else that doesn't work for us wants to explain why that would be appreciated.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Speaking of which, does the Ethereum network congestion cause any troubles for operating and interacting with the URAllowance application itself too?

Have you been able to identify what is causing the congestion in the first place and whether there is an end in sight? The Ethereum scaling solution cannot come soon enough.

Everyone seems to be blaming fcoin exchange for their incredibly effective ploy to gain volume on their exchange. It had worked out wonderfully for them. Jerks messed things up for everyone else in their process but I have got to hand it to them, it worked. I will not be supporting any company that is willing to hurt the forward momentum of other crypto initiatives for their own gain. We should all be working together to find solutions. Not holding each other back. That was the old way of doing business. Sharks and snakes have no business in the first ever worldwide community that has no borders and if we work together, will have no limits either.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Everyone seems to be blaming fcoin exchange for their incredibly effective ploy to gain volume on their exchange. It had worked out wonderfully for them. Jerks messed things up for everyone else in their process but I have got to hand it to them, it worked. I will not be supporting any company that is willing to hurt the forward momentum of other crypto initiatives for their own gain. We should all be working together to find solutions. Not holding each other back. That was the old way of doing business. Sharks and snakes have no business in the first ever worldwide community that has no borders and if we work together, will have no limits either.

Oh, it definitely worked out for them, Frankly speaking, I dont think they were expecting this much traffic but if they had talked with some expert blockchain analysts then they would have known the incoming.

Anyways, We are live and running.  Smiley
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Oh, it definitely worked out for them, Frankly speaking, I dont think they were expecting this much traffic but if they had talked with some expert blockchain analysts then they would have known the incoming.

Anyways, We are live and running.  Smiley

I must have missed what was was going on with fcoin exchange. Are they responsible for the clogged network?
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

I suppose that this idea is rather a lucrative investment at the present time!

Good to hear that! and I'm glad you've distinguished and identified this project as an investment opportunity as it possesses lots of potential through its unique features! Welcome to the community! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: