Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25575 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

I would love to see this project having important partnerships being made that could further boost it. I also know the hard work of the team in pursuing it and it will likely become very productive very soon.

Well the secret is out. Our newest partnership prospect is Paycent! They have issued a debit card that acts as the bridge between crypto and fiat and now even precious metals. We are in the contract negotiation phase but I have received verbal confirmation that we are good to go.

Wow that is great news! I didn't expect that to materialize anytime soon but I know all hard work done by your team will definitely payoff like this milestone. Nice one guys! Smiley

Yep. This is one of the most exciting partnerships that we have in the works right now. Nothing is signed so I'm not counting my chickens. But I can tell all parties to  this deal are excited as well.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I would love to see this project having important partnerships being made that could further boost it. I also know the hard work of the team in pursuing it and it will likely become very productive very soon.

Well the secret is out. Our newest partnership prospect is Paycent! They have issued a debit card that acts as the bridge between crypto and fiat and now even precious metals. We are in the contract negotiation phase but I have received verbal confirmation that we are good to go.

Wow that is great news! I didn't expect that to materialize anytime soon but I know all hard work done by your team will definitely payoff like this milestone. Nice one guys! Smiley

Yep. This is one of the most exciting partnerships that we have in the works right now. Nothing is signed so I'm not counting my chickens. But I can tell all parties to  this deal are excited as well.
Partnering with other companies is indeed very important, especially since the softcap has been achieved, this shows that URAllowance is ready to work, and launch its products, hopefully many partners who are happy to join this project

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

Partnering with other companies is indeed very important, especially since the softcap has been achieved, this shows that URAllowance is ready to work, and launch its products, hopefully many partners who are happy to join this project

Scratch that Paycent partnership..... Or better yet, put it on the back burner. We came to terms but this partnership is now contingent on us being listed on Coinmarketcap. This is perfectly understandable and we intend to pursue this at a later date. For now, we continue to focus on development and tallying up the bounties.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

Scratch that Paycent partnership..... Or better yet, put it on the back burner. We came to terms but this partnership is now contingent on us being listed on Coinmarketcap. This is perfectly understandable and we intend to pursue this at a later date. For now, we continue to focus on development and tallying up the bounties.

That's a pity! But thanks for being honest and transparent and updating the community straight away. It's a good idea to focus on your product, further progress certainly will lead to new partnerships.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

That's a pity! But thanks for being honest and transparent and updating the community straight away. It's a good idea to focus on your product, further progress certainly will lead to new partnerships.

A listing on CMC is nothing impossible and the rules are somewhat blurry so it might happen in a couple of weeks or months.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Yep. This is one of the most exciting partnerships that we have in the works right now. Nothing is signed so I'm not counting my chickens. But I can tell all parties to  this deal are excited as well.

Yeah, I am somewhat amazed by the transparency of the team with regards to project status as this is the first time I've ever seen a honest response with regards to a stalled partnership and that is quite commendable. Smiley

It is indeed quite commendable. As for being listed on coinmarketcap. Once this project evolves through it's own organic processes it will get picked up by exchanges hence CMC. It's awesome to know there is a payment gateway sitting on the back burner and ready to launch at a moments notice.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

Yep. This is one of the most exciting partnerships that we have in the works right now. Nothing is signed so I'm not counting my chickens. But I can tell all parties to  this deal are excited as well.

Yeah, I am somewhat amazed by the transparency of the team with regards to project status as this is the first time I've ever seen a honest response with regards to a stalled partnership and that is quite commendable. Smiley

It is indeed quite commendable. As for being listed on coinmarketcap. Once this project evolves through it's own organic processes it will get picked up by exchanges hence CMC. It's awesome to know there is a payment gateway sitting on the back burner and ready to launch at a moments notice.

That's the way we see it too. Actually, I was thinking that it was a bit premature on their part and if they would've followed through I might have the one to put the brakes on. It's good to focus on what's in front of you. We are constantly building our network and the opportunities that were just over the horizon are now just out of reach. We are making progress every single day. I would like to have been finished with beta testing by now but that would have resulted in a sub par experience for our users. Thank you all for understanding and not being too hard on me when things don't go according to plan.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

I just got word from our developer that URAllowance is ready for UAT!!! Finally. I hope all the kinks are ironed out and I have something to present to you all. It's been a long time coming.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

I just got word from our developer that URAllowance is ready for UAT!!! Finally. I hope all the kinks are ironed out and I have something to present to you all. It's been a long time coming.

Very good to hear that! When will be the schedule for the testing and how long will it take? Will it be open to the public or a closed one as I'm eager to participate in it. Smiley
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:29:23 AM

Very good to hear that! When will be the schedule for the testing and how long will it take? Will it be open to the public or a closed one as I'm eager to participate in it. Smiley

Testing will be available only to the select few due to the fact that we are not downloadable vie the iPhone Store or Play Store yet. With the app being a raw file it leaves the code open for bad players to have teir way with it. So our testers will be selectively chosen and rewarded until we get our platform in the stores.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:04:31 PM

Testing will be available only to the select few due to the fact that we are not downloadable vie the iPhone Store or Play Store yet. With the app being a raw file it leaves the code open for bad players to have teir way with it. So our testers will be selectively chosen and rewarded until we get our platform in the stores.

Thanks for the update. I appreciate on your team's commitment to make this project more robust as possible by testing it thoroughly and not in a hurry to release it just to please the community. Great job!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:11:08 AM

Thanks for the update. I appreciate on your team's commitment to make this project more robust as possible by testing it thoroughly and not in a hurry to release it just to please the community. Great job!

I really wish it were available to the community as an official download. I'm going to post the alpha and a demo video in its current stage of development. The overall look and some of the images used are not at all final. I actually can't stand the icons used in the "role" selection screen. You will see. We are nowhere near where our developers estimated in terms of completion. That's another issue we are dealing with. Slow steady progress is still progress.

Here is the alpha and demo videos. Have a look. Tell us what you think.
http://bit.ly/URAAlpha

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:46:15 PM

I really wish it were available to the community as an official download. I'm going to post the alpha and a demo video in its current stage of development. The overall look and some of the images used are not at all final. I actually can't stand the icons used in the "role" selection screen. You will see. We are nowhere near where our developers estimated in terms of completion. That's another issue we are dealing with. Slow steady progress is still progress.

Wow! Its great to have this and I'm sure the community would be glad at it. I'll give you feedback asap.Thank you.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:35:33 PM

It looks like you need a Microsoft account of some sort if you want to access your link, Chris. Could you host the vid somewhere else?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:24:19 AM

It looks like you need a Microsoft account of some sort if you want to access your link, Chris. Could you host the vid somewhere else?

Yep. My bad. The devs are on hiatus. I had to call in the President of URAllowance to set things straight. Here you go. This should work for everyone..... Android and iPhone.

https://mitosistech-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/ranjitha_r/Et7HSHGHVjdOiFRDD71rw18BH6zi1pSzKMBohIZcTc5gWQ?e=5%3aXTbozy&at=9

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

Are there any updates in the project?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:58:35 AM

I am glad to see that there are some shifts and updates in the project, the last year was terrible for the whole crypto community, not many projects will be able to get up after such blow, I want to believe that URAllowance will be among them.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:41:39 AM

I am glad to see that there are some shifts and updates in the project, the last year was terrible for the whole crypto community, not many projects will be able to get up after such blow, I want to believe that URAllowance will be among them.
I think that is inseparable from the team that continues to work so that until now the project has experienced some definite changes and updates this is a positive thing for the project and we also have to support the team so they can develop the project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: