Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25575 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

It seems, already made a good start from the bar.

Also, the website looks way better now. I hope it will be a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

There's a way to know how much has been raised till now? By looking at the bar it must be around 1500 ETH, which is already good and you deserve more since this is a brilliant idea

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

Are there plans to make a crypto to fiat gateway for the application?
Good question, also popped up in my head and love to see an answer on this one Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mandisa_Zuho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Looks interesting plan! Very nice website, classy approach.  Good luck team!
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

how much eth have the already raised, being the first day of the sale ofc?

does anyone know the eth contribution address to check/monitor on it?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

Their website has improved a lot! It definitely has that modern crypto website feel to it which people have come to expect nowadays, but you can still see the colors are matching the app.
FlipCh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Hi fellows!
Seems great idea. Sentient design, riveting logo!
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

It seems very promising. I was impressed when looking at the website, a lot of information I got there mainly about future and future project planning. It seems the roadmap is still very long to achieve success. But the project is worthy of support.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Their website has improved a lot! It definitely has that modern crypto website feel to it which people have come to expect nowadays, but you can still see the colors are matching the app.

The new website design is awesome and the very informative. Check out the videos from Mathew, the little angel knows much more than we do I feel.  Grin
webwakko

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

Hi guys!
I think that this business is pretty a lucrative investment at the moment!
Just a small note/remark... I'm kinda missing a menu on top of the website.. to scroll to certain parts of the website.
For the rest it's looking nice !
Is there a way to subscribe as a betatester for this?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Hey everyone... Sorry I haven't been here today to answer any questions. I am 1.5 pages behind but rest assured that I will answer every single comment. As I always have.

Here is what we are dealing with. We scheduled our launch for yesterday. We were right on time with our preparations. Then I pulled a noob move and signed a basic "add owner address" transaction 16 times. This little reminder that crypto has a sense of humor only set us back about one hour as the redundant sigs confirmed one by one.

As of right now and since yesterday the ETH blockchain has been sooooo congested that we are still adding owners addresses for the multi-sig. We have a 3-signature requirement for any and all outgoing transactions. I will post an example of this congestion below. On one signature we are already 9 hours and 25 minutes pending. So needless to say that our token launch is being delayed for hopefully just a few more hours.

However, I realize that I said 06/30/2018 was going to be our launch date and we figured out a way to make that a reality. You can still log into our website and fill out your KYC requirements so that when our token is live you will automatically get your tokens within 30 minutes to a few hours.

I also have some incredible partnership/ownership news to share. Please stay tuned for that announcement later today. It is very exciting and set in stone.

Check this out.... 5:30AM PST/GMT-8
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x450003c2f71a1e54c98cc9a173303f588cbe9b09f87a8b5c48bdbc28a2163eaf
...Very funny Crypto... Very funny.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I also have some incredible partnership/ownership news to share. Please stay tuned for that announcement later today. It is very exciting and set in stone.

I hope we will hear some great news. Don't make us wait too much Smiley

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Hey everyone... Sorry I haven't been here today to answer any questions. I am 1.5 pages behind but rest assured that I will answer every single comment. As I always have.

Here is what we are dealing with. We scheduled our launch for yesterday. We were right on time with our preparations. Then I pulled a noob move and signed a basic "add owner address" transaction 16 times. This little reminder that crypto has a sense of humor only set us back about one hour as the redundant sigs confirmed one by one.

As of right now and since yesterday the ETH blockchain has been sooooo congested that we are still adding owners addresses for the multi-sig. We have a 3-signature requirement for any and all outgoing transactions. I will post an example of this congestion below. On one signature we are already 9 hours and 25 minutes pending. So needless to say that our token launch is being delayed for hopefully just a few more hours.

However, I realize that I said 06/30/2018 was going to be our launch date and we figured out a way to make that a reality. You can still log into our website and fill out your KYC requirements so that when our token is live you will automatically get your tokens within 30 minutes to a few hours.

Check this out.... 5:30AM PST/GMT-8
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x450003c2f71a1e54c98cc9a173303f588cbe9b09f87a8b5c48bdbc28a2163eaf
...Very funny Crypto... Very funny.

Looking forward to here your incredible partnership news Smiley also i liked your honesty about the project updates, nowadays we can't find a information flow between devs and community.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
webwakko

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

This is the way to maintain a good relationship with the community.
Share info on regulare bases... keeping us informed.. even if it's admitting a noob move Smiley)
Kudo's for this kind of communication Wink

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

This is the way to maintain a good relationship with the community.
Share info on regulare bases... keeping us informed.. even if it's admitting a noob move Smiley)
Kudo's for this kind of communication Wink

I have very little information due smart contracts and couldn't understand what he did.

But i agree with you about perfect communication. He should be the best example for the ico owners.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Thank you for updating the thread on a regular basis.
It's nice to see an ICO actually doing this!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Merited by TunerDude007 (5)

Our contract is now ready for launch. The ETH blockchain has been acting very screwy the last few days. Things are beginning to normalize now.
On the positive side of things, we were able to use this down time to have one more audit performed on our smart contract. So once our fearless CTO wakes up(yes, after many days of work, we finally let him take a nap)......

WE LAUNCH TODAY

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 07:53:58 PM by CHRISBIN702

The new website design is awesome and the very informative. Check out the videos from Mathew, the little angel knows much more than we do I feel.  Grin

Haha. Yes. The little guy surprised me too when I asked him if he wanted to get involved by making some videos. It's actually kind of funny. I wanted the first video he made to be a candid representation of how misinformed kids are about crypto. My wife, Lori Brown, and I have worked in different sections of the crypto industry for years. It's been over two years since either one of us earned a paycheck in USD. So, with CryptoKid only knowing what he has overheard his mom and I talk about, I thought he would make a hilariously misinformed video to support my position that kids don't know anything, yet. When he showed me the video he made on his first take with no script. I was seriously so surprised and extremely proud at how much he has absorbed. Kids have an uncanny ability to learn. Their minds are not polluted with decades of experience and preconceived notions and cynicism. They have this potential that knows no limits. If you have kids and they appear to be naive to their surroundings and the conversations happening around them. Know that they are listening, absorbing, and learning every moment.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

Wow...I can really feel the excitement in the air....soooo proud for everyone on the Team!!! I will promoting in all my social media links and suggest many others to do the same...Your friends and family will thank you later on this one.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Had another look at the website.. it looks pretty polished and easy to navigate.
Hope to hear a lot of updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: