Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

Nowadays we are taking baby steps, some of the countries will stop using paper currency in the near future , yes we have credit cards and even our mobile phone can be used for payments but crypto will be the future.

Most countries will remove paper money in the near future.

Interestingly enough, they wanna do it mainly because of tax evasion. For the same reason, many governments don't like crypto.
Countries are run by the governments right? so why countries will remove paper money if the governments dont like crypto?
I agree crypto is the future but fiat will never disappear, countries can use both china is now using electronic payment such as wechat pay and QQ together with fiat so the concept of having crypto to pay for small task is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

Nowadays we are taking baby steps, some of the countries will stop using paper currency in the near future , yes we have credit cards and even our mobile phone can be used for payments but crypto will be the future.

Most countries will remove paper money in the near future.

Interestingly enough, they wanna do it mainly because of tax evasion. For the same reason, many governments don't like crypto.
Countries are run by the governments right? so why countries will remove paper money if the governments dont like crypto?

I was just pointing out that governments don't like fiat cash money and crypto for the same reason: they cannot trace it properly. Most governments want cashless fiat money because they can trace and monitor every transaction and connect it to a certain person.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Check out the first URAllowance Explainer Video.

Let us know what you think.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.
I think there is only a very few exchanges that have an age requirement and also it wont be something to worry about if their parents are willing to help them.
Well this is something that they dont learn in school and i dont know about a few years later but this thing will be very helpful for them.

Depends on the amounts you are dealing with, most of them don't require a kyc if you are withdrawing under 2btc a day, but my fear is that they could activate a must kyc any day
Thats why i said that it wont be something to worry about if their parents want to help them (i mean with that kyc thing), but of course the parent will take the responsibility and should keep an eye on the account.

Definitely the parents will be there at first. But the reality of parenting and homework is that sometimes you have to leave the kids to their studies or practicing of their extra curricular activities. That's why we are going to include the multi-sig requirement. The kids will set up their trades and complete the required tasks set by their parents, guardians or teachers then they will sign the transaction first. The parents will then review the choices made by the kids and if they approve, they will be the second signature and the orders will be submitted. This solution creates a bit of problem that still needs to be solved too. The problem here is, the crypto markets are always moving. If a kid enters his choices and it takes the parents several hours to be able to check, or even days, the market conditions will have changed and the kids would not receive an accurate lesson on trading. I have a few ideas though. The one that makes the most sense is to have the platform send a push notification directly to the parents device. If the trade that the student has chosen changes by a specified amount the order is automatically cancelled. What do you think.

Oh yeah the name of this feature is "TRADING WHEELS". Pretty cool right?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Wonderful video Chrisbin702, very brief and nice, in 1.18 th second of the video there is a little typo, instead of writing "their"  they wrote "thier" twice Smiley maybe you can correct it quickly.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.
I think there is only a very few exchanges that have an age requirement and also it wont be something to worry about if their parents are willing to help them.
Well this is something that they dont learn in school and i dont know about a few years later but this thing will be very helpful for them.

Depends on the amounts you are dealing with, most of them don't require a kyc if you are withdrawing under 2btc a day, but my fear is that they could activate a must kyc any day
Thats why i said that it wont be something to worry about if their parents want to help them (i mean with that kyc thing), but of course the parent will take the responsibility and should keep an eye on the account.

Definitely the parents will be there at first. But the reality of parenting and homework is that sometimes you have to leave the kids to their studies or practicing of their extra curricular activities. That's why we are going to include the multi-sig requirement. The kids will set up their trades and complete the required tasks set by their parents, guardians or teachers then they will sign the transaction first. The parents will then review the choices made by the kids and if they approve, they will be the second signature and the orders will be submitted. This solution creates a bit of problem that still needs to be solved too. The problem here is, the crypto markets are always moving. If a kid enters his choices and it takes the parents several hours to be able to check, or even days, the market conditions will have changed and the kids would not receive an accurate lesson on trading. I have a few ideas though. The one that makes the most sense is to have the platform send a push notification directly to the parents device. If the trade that the student has chosen changes by a specified amount the order is automatically cancelled. What do you think.

Yes, it's an interesting option and definitely worth a look. But here comes another question. What if the parent keeps making the wrong decisions? Cheesy
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:52:53 AM by Jepli

Cool, that video seems to explain with clarity about the project and everyone including the kids and should understand it with ease. Great job!

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Cool, that video seems to explain with clarity about the project and everyone including the kids and should understand it with ease. Great job!

Great video. I learned a thing or two as well. I like that the if the parents forget to approve the task completion that the rewards wil lbe paif automatically.  Grin
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Nice video it explains it very well.. i hope you will add some sort of fiat gateway in the future or just ad loads of partners Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Personally, i love this kind of videos. When i first check the project i am always seeking this kind of explainer video. And seems, URallowance has one too.

It was a requirement i think and seems the gap is filled now Smiley

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the developers perform the business.  Good luck!
Parents opeining smart contract for their children is a great idea. They can use it to be sure that their children will have something only when they fulfill the tasks.

Yeah, I mean this project is a really good example of a crypto use case which is beneficial to the parties involve. It does makes sense! Smiley
The greatest thing about this is that it allows young people to use cryptocurrencies. If all young people use the blockchain cryptocurrencies will find fast adoption.

yes even if not this generation, probably the next crypto educated generation

YES!!!.... You guys get it. We share the same thoughts. I'm 35 yrs old. Many from my generation are stubborn and will not change their ways. So, if we start the next gen off with the knowledge of blockchain and crypto or even better, they grow up with it as part of their every day routine, then mass adoption becomes automatic.

Yeah, this project will also introduce kids into the world of blockchain technology and its benefits at an early age, and it would certainly have a positive impact when they grow older knowing that their parents acquaint them with this technological revolution. Smiley

In many things there is a generation gap. 10 to 15 years ago online and video gaming was for nerds and today you can make millions if you are good at it. The same will be true with crypto. It just will take time.

Like with the internet (32 yo here), I got my first PC when I was 14, my friends looked at me like I was an alien when I started downloading emulators and ROMs. Lol that 56k modem, you remember the sound when it was trying to enstablish a connection Grin?

OMG! I'm 35 yrs. old. I will never forget that sound, or the sound of my sister screaming at me for picking up the phone while she was waiting for Napster to load or mine when I was on day five of downloading King's Quest or Leisure Suit Larry and she would pick up the phone.... lol. Remember typing in a URL, pressing enter, then going to the kitchen to make a snack while AOL online loaded the page as molasses like speeds?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Kids in these times are different from the every generation ever existed, they can instantly adopt new technologies and try them (also they can be bored too fast ) so i think involving kids is a good choice.

100% correct! We compiled tons of data through our research on this very topic. I have seen the speed in which my son adapts to and understands advanced tech. Watching him play on the XBox is a trip. He sets the sensitivity to the highest level and somehow can finesse his aim and control with precision. I set mine the same once........ Once. Just touching the control stick and my character's view spun in 12 full circles I couldn't even run in a straight line. And I'm a gamer! I beat Mike Tyson's Punch-out when I was 7 years old!!!! Regarding the average attention span of an a kid.... Here is how they used to calculate it.

"According to Kids Growth, the attention span of a child or teen who is actively trying to pay attention is 3 to 5 minutes for every year of the child's age. As a result, a 13-year-old has an attention span between 39 and 65 minutes, while a 16-year-old is capable of paying attention for 48 to 80 minutes."

That was back when I was a kid....... Today they say that the average attention span of a teenager is just 12 seconds!!!! While I don't fully agree with that statistic, mostly because they used time spent on webpages to extrapolate the data, but also because I have been around kids for many years. I would estimate it to be around two minutes. Which is the most watched length of tutorials and many other YouTube video genres. Times are changing. Evolution is happening. We should not resist it like a lot of our parents did and especially their parents did.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

Yes, it's an interesting option and definitely worth a look. But here comes another question. What if the parent keeps making the wrong decisions? Cheesy

There is no "if" about it. There is only one possible outcome here.... The parents and teachers show the kids the mechanics of the exchanges and how they  work. Then after a few days the kids begin to show the adults how to ride the waves and start actually making some profitable trades. Cheesy Wink

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Nice video it explains it very well.. i hope you will add some sort of fiat gateway in the future or just ad loads of partners Smiley

The fiat gateway...... This has been the challenge of the century. To include fiat wallets, we become money transmitter and if any of the currencies are interchangeable and can be used on a secondary market, we would fall into the category of being an exchange. To be a money transmitter it requires licensing and then we would have to be backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or have a partner that is (Usually a Bank). There is an alternative to federal backing. We would theoretically need to have $250,000 in a trust fund for every single member that we handled fiat for. I'm not a banker so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure this information is accurate though.

ANY IDEAS?Huh We have had this as an open discussion since January. We could use some fresh ideas.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Kids in these times are different from the every generation ever existed, they can instantly adopt new technologies and try them (also they can be bored too fast ) so i think involving kids is a good choice.

100% correct! We compiled tons of data through our research on this very topic. I have seen the speed in which my son adapts to and understands advanced tech. Watching him play on the XBox is a trip. He sets the sensitivity to the highest level and somehow can finesse his aim and control with precision. I set mine the same once........ Once. Just touching the control stick and my character's view spun in 12 full circles I couldn't even run in a straight line. And I'm a gamer! I beat Mike Tyson's Punch-out when I was 7 years old!!!! Regarding the average attention span of an a kid.... Here is how they used to calculate it.

"According to Kids Growth, the attention span of a child or teen who is actively trying to pay attention is 3 to 5 minutes for every year of the child's age. As a result, a 13-year-old has an attention span between 39 and 65 minutes, while a 16-year-old is capable of paying attention for 48 to 80 minutes."

That was back when I was a kid....... Today they say that the average attention span of a teenager is just 12 seconds!!!! While I don't fully agree with that statistic, mostly because they used time spent on webpages to extrapolate the data, but also because I have been around kids for many years. I would estimate it to be around two minutes. Which is the most watched length of tutorials and many other YouTube video genres. Times are changing. Evolution is happening. We should not resist it like a lot of our parents did and especially their parents did.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin

Definitely right about the gaming:) I have a nephew who is aroun 10 years, he did the same when playing my playstation, increased sensitivity and hit targets with great precision, the same as you, i couldn't walk my character:) so back to attention, i agree with you about 2 minutes, maybe if we push harder make it 6 minutes, compared to our childhood, difference is huge.
You have to sell your idea swiftly, kids have no time in these times:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

I absolutely loved the theme, graphics and simple but subtle explanations in the video. Already spreading it to different channels and social media. I think you know what will attracts kids..  Wink
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Very well done short but informative video!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Ha ha, I like the sound of that kids exchange... Trading Wheels!

Some brokerages have demo accounts, or paper money trading as they call it, but the psychology is totally different when you are trading for real. While an expert trader might use such account for backtesting and trying advanced strategies, for kids a demo account could backfire as it teaches them trading has no consequences. In comparison, the kids exchange you described that is coupled to a live, adult exchange with real trades has a much higher educational value.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

I imagine that crypto enthusiast 20 years from now will remember this project as their first taste of cryptocurrency. Its like comparing professional gamers having their first game with early Nintendo consoles. And they will cherish that memory forever. Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 06:16:33 PM by levyashin

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Ha ha, I like the sound of that kids exchange... Trading Wheels!

Some brokerages have demo accounts, or paper money trading as they call it, but the psychology is totally different when you are trading for real. While an expert trader might use such account for backtesting and trying advanced strategies, for kids a demo account could backfire as it teaches them trading has no consequences. In comparison, the kids exchange you described that is coupled to a live, adult exchange with real trades has a much higher educational value.

I think you shouldn't mention that name in here or you should have the rights of that brand before mentioning it here. It is perfect so any similar project can pry on that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: