Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I have a question for all the newbies in this thread that are posting spam....... What is the reason? I have to know. I have nothing against newbies, we all have to start somewhere. But you guys (the ones in question) are not here for the discussion. You won't rank up by increasing your post count. You will never gain a single Merit Point for posting random things that don't address any part of the project or engage any of the members in one of the topics of conversation. You have no signatures in your sig space. Did someone pay you to boost a thread and you guys are not good with directions and ended up here boosting the wrong project? Please. if one of you answers this question, I will make you my honorary "ANN-Spammer" I might even site you as a team member.

There can be several reasons for it.

First of all, ico shilling reasons but if it is the issue you would be the one hired them so we are eliminating this.

A competitor sees the quality of discussion on the thread and pays this spammers money to spam.

They are farming accounts and your thread is chosen. They can't get merit but they can reach jr. member with spamming.

These are all possibilities i can think of. I wish you had opened the thread with moderator option and can delete their spam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I have a question for all the newbies in this thread that are posting spam....... What is the reason? I have to know. I have nothing against newbies, we all have to start somewhere. But you guys (the ones in question) are not here for the discussion. You won't rank up by increasing your post count. You will never gain a single Merit Point for posting random things that don't address any part of the project or engage any of the members in one of the topics of conversation. You have no signatures in your sig space. Did someone pay you to boost a thread and you guys are not good with directions and ended up here boosting the wrong project? Please. if one of you answers this question, I will make you my honorary "ANN-Spammer" I might even site you as a team member.

I did notice this also, my theory on this is I'm convinced there are many whale investors who lurk and never post. Some may just register to say good project or they like it. This is what I'm at least hoping for...  Grin Roll Eyes
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

I think it is a good project!
Faultless logo,  good business.  Good luck!

How dare you post again Newbie?Huh I'm just kidding...LOL
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I did notice this also, my theory on this is I'm convinced there are many whale investors who lurk and never post. Some may just register to say good project or they like it. This is what I'm at least hoping for...  Grin Roll Eyes

I think it's a bot army targeting this thread for whatever reason. Maybe because it appeared on the frontpage of this sub forum. Not much you can do.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

First of all, ico shilling reasons but if it is the issue you would be the one hired them so we are eliminating this.

A competitor sees the quality of discussion on the thread and pays this spammers money to spam.

They are farming accounts and your thread is chosen. They can't get merit but they can reach jr. member with spamming.

These are all possibilities i can think of. I wish you had opened the thread with moderator option and can delete their spam.

You know, I seriously considered that option. But the nature of crypto and our desire to "put it all out there" is the reason we chose not to self moderate. Because once admins start deleting comments, where is the line? Do they stop at spam? In most cases, it begins with SPAM, then moves onto deleting the fud comments. That kind of thread building is against our core values. Mostly because SPAM and FUD are objective terms and that kind of vagueness gives the admins too much power in being able to decide that any comment that doesn't make them look good is FUD and gets deleted. This is a HUGE problem in most telegram groups. Thats why we use a bot in our Telegram and the only comments that get deleted are the ones from members that post a link on their first day. Nothing else will be deleted. Our quality is our best weapon against FUD. Anyone that has tried say bad on us has ended looking foolish. lol.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I too would love for that to be the case but I'm sure it isn't. lol. At least for the majority anyways. You are right about the whales lurking and crawling the forum. I have talked already with the broker to one such whale that has been here for months and not posted one time.

I'm noticing that the spammiest of all the spam here has to something in common. EVERYTHING! lol. They all really love our logo though.
Thank you Spammers. Because of your approval of our logo, anyone reading this thread will surely become supporters. I would love to read 50 more comments that say, "hey, nice logo. Your project makes me happy, I hope to success".

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I think it's a bot army targeting this thread for whatever reason. Maybe because it appeared on the frontpage of this sub forum. Not much you can do.

these things happen once in a while. doesn't matter, at least the thread appears more popular.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Is everything going according plan? Will the ICO be started this month?

As of right now, everything is going according to plan. The 30th is coming fast but we are ready. I wanted to release the MVP at the same time as our launch. To avoid any more delays of our launch date. We will proceed without it and then we will release it immediately upon its completion within the first few weeks of the sale. We could put a rush on development but that never turns out a good product. I would've liked to have a more aggressive marketing campaign in place before launch as well but when your team is paying for their entire project from their own bank accounts, expensive marketing packages feel frivolous and irresponsible. Especially ICO marketing these days. None of the team, except CryptoKid, is new to crypto. We have all seen the steep increase in prices and fees for marketing an ICO. Lol. Because of our team's diverse experiences and long-standing relationships with many people in every corner of the crypto space, we all have very good connections and will have no problem getting the word out without having to pay 5 BTC for a banner and an article. Or 5 ETH per 5,000 fake Telegram members.

That sounds good and I can fully understand your reasons for this. It is rediculous what these days are paid for stuff like this or listing on exchanges. But it is good to see you guys work that hard Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Is everything going according plan? Will the ICO be started this month?

As of right now, everything is going according to plan. The 30th is coming fast but we are ready. I wanted to release the MVP at the same time as our launch. To avoid any more delays of our launch date. We will proceed without it and then we will release it immediately upon its completion within the first few weeks of the sale. We could put a rush on development but that never turns out a good product. I would've liked to have a more aggressive marketing campaign in place before launch as well but when your team is paying for their entire project from their own bank accounts, expensive marketing packages feel frivolous and irresponsible. Especially ICO marketing these days. None of the team, except CryptoKid, is new to crypto. We have all seen the steep increase in prices and fees for marketing an ICO. Lol. Because of our team's diverse experiences and long-standing relationships with many people in every corner of the crypto space, we all have very good connections and will have no problem getting the word out without having to pay 5 BTC for a banner and an article. Or 5 ETH per 5,000 fake Telegram members.

That sounds good and I can fully understand your reasons for this. It is rediculous what these days are paid for stuff like this or listing on exchanges. But it is good to see you guys work that hard Smiley

I guess its the team's ability and experience that will propel this project forward. And based on my observation, the team are putting a great emphasis on quality and its a good sign knowing this project is on the right path to success.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Boom boom boom incoming .. Just trust and pay attention
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

You know, I seriously considered that option. But the nature of crypto and our desire to "put it all out there" is the reason we chose not to self moderate. Because once admins start deleting comments, where is the line? Do they stop at spam? In most cases, it begins with SPAM, then moves onto deleting the fud comments. That kind of thread building is against our core values. Mostly because SPAM and FUD are objective terms and that kind of vagueness gives the admins too much power in being able to decide that any comment that doesn't make them look good is FUD and gets deleted. This is a HUGE problem in most telegram groups. Thats why we use a bot in our Telegram and the only comments that get deleted are the ones from members that post a link on their first day. Nothing else will be deleted. Our quality is our best weapon against FUD. Anyone that has tried say bad on us has ended looking foolish. lol.

I agree on being open on everything .. if it would be moderated there would also be a big discussion.
It's fine like it is !
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

Platform URAllowance to have the opportunity to reward students for academic success and completion of goals, extracurricular activities, teaching their peers! It is interesting to test the platform in business!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Any date set for ico? I checked the website again but seems no date yet.

Also, will there be a period for whitelisting?

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

jeah, i would also like to know, what timeframe is aimed for the ico sale now!

i have to accumulate some eth during this bearish market to get ready for the sale in time.
niklasmato

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

i have to accumulate some eth during this bearish market to get ready for the sale in time.

Good luck, i've been trying to grow my BTC and ETH but it's in the opposit direction Sad
Anyway i'm eagerly awaiting for this ico
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

I guess it would be a ideal if they could announce officially the start of ICO date so that investor will have ample time to prepare for it and avail early bird bonus if it has one. Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

Good luck, i've been trying to grow my BTC and ETH but it's in the opposit direction Sad
Anyway i'm eagerly awaiting for this ico

gotta time the market I guess, but that's not so easy. I've tried.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

I guess it would be a ideal if they could announce officially the start of ICO date so that investor will have ample time to prepare for it and avail early bird bonus if it has one. Smiley

It says on the website that pre-sale bonus will be 30%. That's good enough for me. As for the sale, it just says that it will last for 6 weeks.

niklasmato

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

It says on the website that pre-sale bonus will be 30%. That's good enough for me. As for the sale, it just says that it will last for 6 weeks.

i guess it will be in summer after crypto has calmed a bit down
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

i guess it will be in summer after crypto has calmed a bit down

I too feel the market is on the negative side of the investments, and not a good time to start an ICO. Analyzing the market right now is the best thing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: