Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2151 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

For me it isn't really enough to start up a business because I wouldn't have enough money left if I do open a business now ,
And I don't really think that opening a business in our place would be a good idea I mean there is just a small number of people around here in our place .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

It depends on how many your earning is, and if is it enough for you to start the business you want. You have to determine first.

I have an advise for you; if you're going to build a business, make sure you don't have any vices, cause if you do, you have a big chance that you might fail. Wink
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Business needs a lot of experienced for it to be successful. And also needs a careful management. I did earn in bitcoin for just two months, and it is enough to start a business, but, I already spend it in helping my parents on their needs. Maybe next time if I earn again, I will spend it in starting a business.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Bitcoin earnings can multiply in a passive way of earnings but more active earnings than putting your money in the bank. The interest in bitcoin can be double but of course the risk is always upon us. Starting business is accepting the fact that you understand what you are doing, why you do it, for what you do it.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

Unfortunately for now, it is not enough. If I had made a small investment of 200-300 USD during the first time I learned Bitcoin, my answer would be yes but unfortunately I always preferred to buy and sell good profit margins. I can easily identify both my life and the crypto money that this is the biggest regret of my career. Although I made good money with buying and selling, I would be living a much different life even though I invested in long term.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
for now is not enough for my earnings to start business im lomg way to go to start business using my earning in crypto maybe it take to me 2 to 3 years specially now the price in bitcoin is down.
Vonmich

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Yes, I agree with your idea, we must have innovation in developing our business, but we should be more observant in looking at business opportunity, what we should pay attention is what business we will do and how much capital to start our business, how? A lot of money you invest in Bitcoin, is enough to start a business. Because every business that we will live would require different capital in accordance with the business that we run. Good luck.
For me, if I have a bitcoin, my bitcoin earnings is not enough for me to start a business, because For me the rest of my earnings is by having a house for my family, so that Much better if The other of my bitcoin earnings is by build a house for my family. And when the house is done to build I think it's time for me to start a business, if there is lot bitcoin that I earn, and that is for the future of my family
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

For now my earnings is not enough yet to start the business that i really want. But i am working hard on cryptocurrency. So that i can earn enough money for my dream business.

trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Here you can achieve  Grin these businesses, be your own employer, all you think of is your own future, post here for free, earn money. I bet that all of you have plans to jump on your wives to produce more future posters, you all know that I have my own plans. with 10 hero member accounts, I could earn at least 0.15BTC per week. it is a free to post forum.

0.15BTC  The numbers make me admire you.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Not yet because i have just started lately here and maybe in the coming months, i can revisit on this thread again and share to you the updates of my earnings because the business that i want to start is quite expensive.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

If you are tired of your boss, then you should probably resign in your present job and look for another one. I would not suggest engaging in bitcoin business if you do not have enough experience.

But since you are going to resign, I am sure that there is a back pay or whatever you call that, you can use it to put up a small business in your area?
It really depends on the country you are if there are a lot of jobs you can quit and look for another one that fulfills you more, but in my country if you quit your job it can be really difficult to replace it you may be unemployed for months so even if you hate your job you do not have really any kind of option, you need to endure it and keep working and only quit your job once you have another one in store.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

Yes of course you can start bussines  when your bitcoin is erning enough you can start trading or mining or investment to earn more bitcoin

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

For me its not how much i earn from bitcoin i can say if you really are patient enough to make your life better you can start  a bussines through small amout of it and if that goes so a liitle amount can turn to big bussines.For me i really hope that i can start my own bussiness at the moment

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

Safety first, if your earnings will be enough to put up your bussiness or just  a small bussiness then I think you may quit your job.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I invested quite late, so yet my earnings are not enough but soon maybe
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

Yes you can start a new business using your earnings in bitcoin. But think about it , If you stop working in your current job, how your life become ? Are you become happy ? For example ,You start a sari-sari store and of course you need to watch it time by time and i guess you do not have time to for your social life. Like having good timea with your friends , lovelife , etc.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

it's exactly the same as my idea, i already invested in several projects and waiting for get the return. 1 mio USD is enough for my retirement and start a business.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Yes why not.. every business starts in a small investment and eventually in due time you can some up or add up your to your investments concerns..actually in this point your already investing for a fact..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Yes it does not matter how much we are earning, how little or big what matters is how well we are in managing our money, for sure we can start business even for a little, as for me I am starting my own business buy and sell of motorcycle, not that too easy to sell but at least if you do have the patience you will eventually sell.
Right I agree with you. It all depends on the person managing the money. For a beginner like me the salary of bitcoin is not much but it is enough to meet daily needs and to start a new business. I am collecting a little money every time I follow a signature campaign to try then after a lot of collecting I start a business. Although I already have a business I will still invest some of my money into bitcoin. Business and bitcoin are two things that can be done simultaneously.

lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

I am a new researcher and involved in the Cryptocurrency market. I am interested in this issue. Currently, my income from the Crypto market is quite modest. But I believe that with Bitcoin's steady increase in monthly income, in the near future, I can be an investor. I am working hard to get as many Bitcoins as possible.
I believe I will be a wise investor!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: