Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
As the books says, "Good thing comes to those who wait". This is the only way we can contribute to this project aside from promoting it. And I do believe this line because doing rush decision making without even thinking will end up to bad results.

Precisely, we need also to consider the difficulty level when it comes to developing such a wonderful platform. We just need to believe and stay tuned on what's the upcoming announcements of Vivid platform.
It is true that the project will face many difficulties along the way because of it's idea and almost every project faces some issues or other. I really like this projects idea and I think they should keep working hard and make this project a success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

i am participate giveaway vivid
You can share for me to join you
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

I think that this project was gathered a considerable amount of audience for this project,in such less time.
thanks to a great teamwork, they do it in a good way we must always support this project. good work for the team.
Mobile application and its related features and functions are in prototype stage, some could be subject to change, they may be inventing more features and we need to wait for their release.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.
it's not that easy to get on good exchangers. And if the team manages to do it I will definitely believe in the guys
If Vivid want to listing at some good exchangers, they need the voting and fee to listing. And i recommend avoiding Yobit exchange, high fee at listing and always scam their member altcoins.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.
This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.
To implement and meet up to such levels it requires better support from the Microsoft also they need all the licences with proper approval certification from the company legally else it turn up a risk.
I don't think this project can have any much problems legally as this project will surely keep all its records clear and also the project is not at all harmfull to the society so i am sure that the project can surely have a good future ahead.
They Legally dont Seem to have any obstructions in their business if you ask me except maybe they decide to use some other platform data which surely will be tabled-out among them before they use such data

jefharris

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

This looks very interesting. Kinda in a way reminds me of some of the visual in Snow Crash.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.
it's not that easy to get on good exchangers. And if the team manages to do it I will definitely believe in the guys
And how you wanted? Of course it is difficult. But I don't think that developers want to receive everything without efforts. For certain they know that for such purposes it is necessary to use all the community on a maximum and to ask him to vote on all of possible exchanges for addition of vivid.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

I think that this project was gathered a considerable amount of audience for this project,in such less time.
thanks to a great teamwork, they do it in a good way we must always support this project. good work for the team.
Mobile application and its related features and functions are in prototype stage, some could be subject to change, they may be inventing more features and we need to wait for their release.

Yeah, as they are on the progression stage as they are just started on their bounty campaigns. Well, hopefully the team and the project is capable and competitive enough since this kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:08:45 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:42:29 PM by negancoin

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.
This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.

They didn't mentioned the name of Microsoft HoloLens, but I am assuming that vivid will be also possible to work on Holones since it's augmented reality and they said that no matter what your hardware, smartphone, laptop, or soon headworn device, Vivid makes itself available.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
in telegram you will be answered by your questions within a short time. so if you have questions, their validity is better set in telegram

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

i am participate giveaway vivid

You dont need to write that here, it's in the forum rules (see the sticky by Mprep) that you don't need to write about entering the giveaway as it doesnt add to the topic
Yes, i agree with you. I am also newbie at here, but i read forum rules so much. Hope him don't be catch by mod. Anyway, have any news at this Vivid?
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
As the books says, "Good thing comes to those who wait". This is the only way we can contribute to this project aside from promoting it. And I do believe this line because doing rush decision making without even thinking will end up to bad results.

Precisely, we need also to consider the difficulty level when it comes to developing such a wonderful platform. We just need to believe and stay tuned on what's the upcoming announcements of Vivid platform.
Augmented reality is not an easy feat. There has to be a lot of prototypes to be made since the app must run it's AR feature under different circumstance or situation such as low light, uneven platforms, etc. That's why I can somehow understand why the development stage is stretched.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Will the investors be facing any lock in period upon purchase of your tokens? Or even the bounties you give away for you signature campaigns, would they have a lock in period?

And why do you have so less telegram participants? These kind of ICO projects have minimum 5k participants. Does it mean that you only have authentic followers in telegram?  Cool
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
You got to be waiting until their announced it so you can use the platform. I think this is the greatest and the best portfolio's platform I have ever seen.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

You got to be waiting until their announced it so you can use the platform. I think this is the greatest and the best portfolio's platform I have ever seen.

I think blockfolio isn't that bad to use because its free. But I am expecting that VIVID will much more flexible and convenient to use. Lets just wait for the updates of this ICO.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

So is the telegram chat really active or is it like some of the other chats where there's just a bunch of bought telegram users and a welcome bot and nothing else to do (apart from watching the endless amount of spam)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

They could either make new features or make the existing ones run smoothly. Its easy to bring updates for a mobile platform, so i believe we’ll be getting frequent updates from them.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: