Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

An interesting solution, a good idea for the developer, but I do not understand why the developer first decided to make a desktop version and only then for smartphones. I think for the smartphone is the right solution.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.
Your opinion is so greats. I see the potential of Vivid is they have a lot of supporter follow. But how percentage of this follow can help this projects can beat blockfolio is the hard problem.
I am also excited for this app to be released. I wonder if how does this app will look like in person. This one is, for sure, a very hard one to develop. But hopefully the team can still make it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

I was interested in this project and I would have taken an interest in it, but did not see if the team was doing the airdrop or bounty company?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
What do you mean mate? Vivid is doing great on thier telegram campaign so I guess you dont need to worry about that.
Vivid will get a lot of investors since they have bounty programs. The bounty programs is also a big help in raising funds for the project. Hope that the member also help vivid by promoting it to others.

Absolutely! By paying the supporters to promote the project it could attract and captivate many new investors because each supporters has their own circle of influence who trust them the most.
Bounty campaigns are really proven as an effective mechanism for spreading awareness about the project. A project may thrive without it and may still gather some supports just only within their scope. But with the help of bounty campaigns, their reach will increase exponentially.
Indeed. Vivid project can gather more investors and raise funds quickly because of the bounty programs. Having bounty campaigns can boost all of the projects potential.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

I was interested in this project and I would have taken an interest in it, but did not see if the team was doing the airdrop or bounty company?

Actually they have bounty campaigns and also giveaway. You can see it on the first page of the thread. If you want to participate then check their bounty topics and vivid giveaway.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.
Your opinion is so greats. I see the potential of Vivid is they have a lot of supporter follow. But how percentage of this follow can help this projects can beat blockfolio is the hard problem.
Well, we just need to wait, and those peoples from the blockfolio can move on to Vivid because they have great designs and developments.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

I definitely need this platform, or rather I want to use this software, but where can I get tokens after ICO?

Maybe in some good exchanges soon. I am sure that vivid will be listed in good exchanges and we can buy it there. But will be much better if we will buy with their ico now to get some bonus.

If you are wise investors I think this the time to invest in this kind of ICO because VIVID, for now, is offering a good and reasonable bonus for early investors.
Not only the bonus hints at investment into the project right now. The current underestimated eth cost also speaks about it. His course is underestimated artificially as some exchanges allegedly are under control now to fiat-banks.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

I think that the team is working hard and I am sure that this potential has the potential.
Buylt still the support is not much as expected , what is the reason?
Absolutely mate, I also observed the potential of this project. Its also has the charisma to attract more investors and users. Hope this will be listed as one of the successful project in the market soon. Bounty programs will up lift project popularity and many will be happy for the rewards.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.

That's going to be a great moment for all who have invested. If people find out about the potential they will go wild about this. Some green candles will be waiting for us then  Cool
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Well, we just need to wait, and those peoples from the blockfolio can move on to Vivid because they have great designs and developments.
Everyone is very optimistic with vivid hopefully they will never fail your expectations about them. Smiley
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

As of today, Vivid project is still in developing stage. And we can't compare it now to the Blockfolio because it is not being launched yet. But once this project will fully function, probably Blockfolio will be in trouble. I meaned, Blockfolio's features now are good but the features of Vivid is very attractive and stunning. And we know people now loves attractive things.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

blockfolio just allow users to track their portfolio and if are facing problem with it, just google " blockfolio alternative " and you find many apps that provide the same service.
Vivid app is more advanced service that allow to do many things additional to tracking your portfolio.

Blockfolio has its flaws but right now it's the best option you can go for, isn't it? What else could you recommend until Vivid will be ready?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

As of today, Vivid project is still in developing stage. And we can't compare it now to the Blockfolio because it is not being launched yet. But once this project will fully function, probably Blockfolio will be in trouble. I meaned, Blockfolio's features now are good but the features of Vivid is very attractive and stunning. And we know people now loves attractive things.

This is good if both project will compete with each other because they will do their best to make their project more successful and popular. I really hope that vivid can beat blockfolio soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

the Vivid project will be quite competitive, so I think it will not yield to other platforms in the work. Of course, we need to wait for the launch and check it in practice.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

That's going to be a great moment for all who have invested. If people find out about the potential they will go wild about this. Some green candles will be waiting for us then  Cool

You are right, I am sure that time will surely come and this vivid project will be known worldwide and many people will be using it. That time early investors will gain huge profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

You realise what the word augmenting means right? Augment just means make better, you have not mentioned WHAT is better, just "better" that all -_-
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

Actually, the best way is that devs or any staff should be active all the time on this thread if possible which make those users and probable investors will attract on this project. I hope they could take some actions on this issue.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Though this project is still new, we cannot prevent others to compare it with other projects. For now, vivid must focus on how to achieve success and how they will get many investors and an active community too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

blockfolio just allow users to track their portfolio and if are facing problem with it, just google " blockfolio alternative " and you find many apps that provide the same service.
Vivid app is more advanced service that allow to do many things additional to tracking your portfolio.

Blockfolio has its flaws but right now it's the best option you can go for, isn't it? What else could you recommend until Vivid will be ready?
I think cryptocompare is very useful as well as you can show your portfolio to other people. Although I don't know if it have a mobile app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: