Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

What about all Alia’s customers?  Do any of your scenarios fool both theymos and customers on an ongoing basis about the sex of the person?

I believe customers would be easier to fool than theymos. There are plenty of ways to make videos and images look like a person to customers, seasoned e-whores can queue actions of video models to stand up, wave, hold up fingers, place a bet, then return to their start position each time to make it realistic.

I do know I've seen plenty of e-whores with similar behaviors on this forum and have yet to see a 15 year old brother trying to steal their sisters identity. Smiley

UPDATE: theymos has removed the neutral feedback. It was only meant to confirm that the user has passed the verification methods outlined at https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/wiki/verification which is intended to act as a way to eliminate people using random images online and calling them their own, it is not intended to be a verification of identity.

And another update:  Tongue
Upon investigation, alia == favours via IP evidence and a now-deleted mistaken bump of one of alia's threads. Info in favours' posts disproves alia's claimed identity.

Thank you theymos!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Upon investigation, alia == favours via IP evidence and a now-deleted mistaken bump of one of alia's threads. Info in favours' posts disproves alia's claimed identity.

My neutral rating was intended only as a statement of fact. alia was verified on /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin. Here are the GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedures: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/wiki/verification . It's intended to verify that the user is not just giving out random images found online and calling them their own, not to actually verify their identity. The person in the verification photos is definitely female, and is extremely unlikely to be 15. Furthermore, alia has had a number of customers for her camgirl stuff on this forum who were apparently mostly satisfied. Therefore, it is most likely that the person behind the alia account was hiring a camgirl to do their camgirl-related work.

Alia was immediately on my radar when they appeared out of nowhere with a clever way to get a trust rating (even neutral) from me. And then they went on to invade every forum trading industry. I was hoping that it was just an impressively ambitious person, but as I kind of feared, I guess it was a setup for a long con or something.

So did you change his username and did you receive any payment for that? Just curious.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:49 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

My neutral rating was intended only as a statement of fact. alia was verified on /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin. Here are the GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedures: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/wiki/verification . It's intended to verify that the user is not just giving out random images found online and calling them their own, not to actually verify their identity. The person in the verification photos is definitely female, and is extremely unlikely to be 15. Furthermore, alia has had a number of customers for her camgirl stuff on this forum who were apparently mostly satisfied. Therefore, it is most likely that the person behind the alia account was hiring a camgirl to do their camgirl-related work.

Alia was immediately on my radar when they appeared out of nowhere with a clever way to get a trust rating (even neutral) from me. And then they went on to invade every forum trading industry. I was hoping that it was just an impressively ambitious person, but as I kind of feared, I guess it was a setup for a long con or something.

Not surprisingly.

I have long suspected that alia = favours because of a gut feeling, but didn't have the evidence to build a case.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924604.msg19096078#msg19096078 -> Favours offering a gambling service. Alia was offering the exact same service, and both act in the same manner completely.

I asked in Skype whether she would be able to do a live stream for the gambling service that supposedly "she doesn't lose, ever", and the first response was no, and said that she may be able to do it tomorrow but I was apparently still able to deposit funds with her. I asked her the day after with no response when I asked whether she was available for video.

Also, favours' only merit was sent to alia's post for no reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=974658.

Hopefully nobody got scammed by his gambling service..
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
Merited by Lauda (1), nullius (1)

So did you change his username

Yes, a change from alia_armelle to alia is a minor change which I would normally do for anyone who can convince me to spend time on it. (If I recognize your username, I'm much more likely to handle your requests. I'm also much more likely to look into your scam accusations...)

I never accept payment for this sort of thing.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:20:17 PM by nullius

Thank you, theymos.

My neutral rating was intended only as a statement of fact.

I only took it as one; I understand the concept of a neutral rating.  I understood it to mean exactly this:

The person in the verification photos is definitely female, and is extremely unlikely to be 15.

Thus, no chance it was a 15-year-old boy doing a “pull & tuck” as someone else alleged upthread.  I will continue to rely on /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedures for exactly what they promise.  If somebody with malicious intent will go to the extent of hiring another party to do the verification and the camshows, then that is well beyond the threat model which I understand your verification procedures to protect against.

I appreciate your setting the record straight here.

Yes, a change from alia_armelle to alia is a minor change which I would normally do for anyone who can convince me to spend time on it. (If I recognize your username, I'm much more likely to handle your requests. I'm also much more likely to look into your scam accusations...)

Whomever-I-was-writing-to told me a story about some alleged privacy breach.  It did not fully make sense to me; but he/she/it gave me few details, and did it in such a manner that I could not pry without coming off as invading privacy myself.

The gist (also stated in public threads I could dig up) was something about needing the username to not be searchable (i.e. someone IRL had found alia_armelle, and Google would lead to naked pics).

What story did he/she/it tell you?

I never accept payment for this sort of thing.

I presumed you did not, in this case; and I was offended by a user who suggested that it happened because alia “sucked theymos dick [sic]”.  [Edit: Post apparently deleted by user, but preserved in another user’s quote.  Edit:  And also in this archive link.]

I assume he just isn't very familiar with such things; gambling isn't my area of interest either.

My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.

That makes three of us.  From the “naked gambling” thread:

Doubled 0.01 BTC for nullius!

I got lucky, indeed!

As I said upthread, I did not request camming—only the gambling part.  We briefly discussed terms; I more or less just left it all to her discretion.  I then sent Alia a bit over 0.01 BTC.  It was a surprise thrill when my wallet notified me of a bit over 0.02 BTC incoming.  Alia told me that’s an unusually big win, and not to be expected.  Myself, I think that some of my special magic must have rubbed off in on her.

The best part:  I was a gambling virgin, and Alia took my cherry.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

If a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos with a pull and tuck, then the “verification” procedure is pretty much useless.
I know this is crazy, but I think there is a small chance, perhaps at least 1% that the verification process does not involve looking at naked pictures of the people whose identity he is verifying.

You do however retain the right to do what you want with your free time and can continue to dress as you wish. I am not sure how interested people around here are in this kind of expertise  Cheesy
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:18:16 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

In case anybody wants to see it, here is my post that was deleted from alia's "gambling method" thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Many of you have probably seen my gambling service thread, where I enjoyed great success gambling deposits for users. The purpose of that service was to (along with bring some profit for myself) test and tweak some gambling scripts and methods I've been working on.

I'm going to be putting up two products for sale here.

The Player Edge Script

This script is designed for crash sites, and has been backtested against around 2 years worth of data. This script is intended for use on provably fair sites (not sites where game outcomes are not calculated via cryptographic hashes), which ensures that all odds remain mathematically calculable. The script itself is not proprietary - the strategy itself is rather primitive. However, the specific numbers have been tweaked and tested hundreds of times by me personally, and I have come up with what I believe to be the perfect script. Obviously, results may vary, but in my experience, this is a golden script and you cannot go wrong with it. Take a look at my thread and look at all the profit that was made - that too, with a very shoddy version of Player Edge. Historically, this script is able to give me upwards of 10% on each round of playing, and is also able to indicate, in a way, the coming games' outcomes based on immediately preceding games. Note that although this script can work automatically, it is best to keep a take-profit point below 30% (it is what I usually do, and it has worked out absolutely superbly).

To minimize saturation, I am only selling 15 copies of this script, and the price per script will be 0.99 BTC. To ensure safety of delivery, I highly recommend that the script should be sent via PGP encryption. If your mode of communication is compromised and the script is leaked due to an error on your side, you will be held accountable.

Additional Method

This is a personal method for a specific gambling site that I have been using for many years, and it has consistently delivered me profit. It is not a script (so it cannot be automated) nor is it as mathematically sound as Player Edge, but it is a method that I believe in, and something that works for me every day. Keep in mind that the daily expected profit is about 6 to 10%, and you will require a free VPN (or even better, a MAC spoofer) for this method to work most efficiently.

I will be selling 45 copies of this method, and it will be priced at 0.44 BTC.

My Skype is live:aliaarmelle - please feel free to add me if you have any further questions about the working or purchase of either Player Edge or the additional method. I'm happy to answer any and all queries in detail, but I will not compromise the exact details of any of the above products unless a purchase is made. Please do not try to negotiate, and please do not try to get me to sell extra copies, because everything mentioned here is set in stone. Have a great day!

Reselling any part of the script/method in any way, shape or form, including accidental leakage, is a breach of my terms of service. Doing so will result in a scam report, and where applicable, a police report. Note that you will also be put on my personal hitlist, which is something you do not want. Gamble safely and responsibly,
 and please only gamble if/when it is legal in your jurisdiction. I will not be held responsible if you are not allowed to gamble (eg. you live in a country where gambling is banned, you are underage, etc.) and you use these products, because the decision to use them will be your own. Any legal consequence that occurs due to use of these products is solely your responsibility.

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

I'm failing to see how a MAC spoofer could assist you in any way. MAC addresses are destroyed at each device along the way and never make it to any website.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

Please, don't close your eyes to the truth. nullius is me. I am Lauda. Lauda is aTriz. We are the Holy Quaternity of bitcointalk. (Is what OP would have you believe)

There are many on this forum that would wish that you were actually Lauda. A teenage camgirl / virtual prostitute. Alas, you have taken that probable satisfaction away from those people.
Btw. Atriz is a Kangaroo lover. He's a good guy that listens to reasons. Lauda on the other hand.. well he/she is actually a lauda. (Hindi word).

Seriously though, you were kinda everywhere and your desperate attempts to smooch some money off a gullible idiot was quite apparent. Should have used your third orb.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

"favours" is my younger brother's account, we both live in in the same house, and sometimes use each others' accounts. He is 15, I am 19.

I am not an alt of favours - there is no need for people to lie in my trust ratings. As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am. Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.
Other than ibminer, and RGB, nobody tagged you until theymos posted.

As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am.
I usually see ibminer as a good candidate for reviewing evidence, but I'm pretty sure he won't be willing to go for this one. @ib Tongue

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:59:22 AM by scam_detector
Merited by r1s2g3 (1)

It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.msg30922676#msg30922676

From here I would like to warn against aTriz and nullius.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.
alia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.
Other than ibminer, and RGB, nobody tagged you until theymos posted.

As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am.
I usually see ibminer as a good candidate for reviewing evidence, but I'm pretty sure he won't be willing to go for this one. @ib Tongue

theymos is usually right, but this time he's wrong. He hasn't considered the fact that there can be more than one person living under a roof.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

I invite anyone to Skype me

Critics would say :
"So you can hire the camgirl again & have her act to be you?"

Personal advice :
To prove your innocence. Get your brother and yourself to do publicly viewable live video. Be ready with some verifiable info that you would be sharing live. Also have your 15 year old brother sit with you.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

theymos is usually right, but this time he's wrong. He hasn't considered the fact that there can be more than one person living under a roof.
Correct. However, due to the history that we have had with *similar stories* here, that usually doesn't fly unless it is proven otherwise.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

"favours" is my younger brother's account, we both live in in the same house, and sometimes use each others' accounts. He is 15, I am 19.

Re: [CHEAPEST ON BCT] [NEW] Alia's Lending Service [LOW INTEREST] [0.1% DAILY]
Bump, online and accepting loans

"sometimes use each others' accounts" Roll Eyes

alia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

Re: [CHEAPEST ON BCT] [NEW] Alia's Lending Service [LOW INTEREST] [0.1% DAILY]
Bump, online and accepting loans

Exactly. I was referring to reddit, but at this instance, his account was logged into the main computer.

Anyway, I am not favours, and I can prove that to you if you'd care to add me on Skype. Additionally:

1) My brother did not scam anyone on BCT nor did he attempt to

2) I have been entrusted with deals upwards of $20,000 on this forum, I did not scam anyone nor did I attempt to

I don't see what I have even done wrong here. Please do not lynch an innocent without reason. Thank you

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (2), ibminer (1)

I was asked to give a rating on her method that she was selling, and since it was a vouch copy I didn't want to deposit real money, since it would feel like cheating.
She was selling her "method" and you were fine with this statement(something which 15 year old kid can recognize as scam):
This script is designed for crash sites, and has been backtested against around 2 years worth of data.

Historically, this script is able to give me upwards of 10% on each round of playing

I am only selling 15 copies of this script, and the price per script will be 0.99 BTC.
And you tested 10000$ worth script using...faucet...and recommend it. Roll Eyes

My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.
I doubt it.

Your chance of winning does not increase at all when you hit a red streak of something. Instead it stays the same.

So based on that your method is already not working.

This is the famous gambler's fallacy. Gamblers tend to think that they are able to beat the house because after each loss their chance of winning rises. But that is mathematically not true because each event is independent of what happened before that.

But prerolls i think might be helpful because even though it does not change the rolls after it, you'll still save some satoshis that you may have bet on that particular losing bet because it is the exact same seeds.
That is why I prefer bonus which basically erases house edge for few hours. That is more interesting, and gives me more opportunities, than having 100% or 150% deposit bonus.
Yeah, i have used played on pd plenty of times as well and like xypos i've lost a lot of my coins Sad
[...]
PD has revolutionised bitcoin dicing if you asked me Smiley

Thanks PD for these 4 years, i'll always play on your site Cheesy
[...]
 I did lose a lot using directbet because their betting service was instantaneous but I can't blame them for my stupid actions in the past - it's just illogical. They have paid every time I won something from them with no issues.

Hopefully they can reopen in the future, right now I'd say that the most trustworthy one in the community is nitrogensports, others all have some sort of problem with KYC, one way or another. Hopefully they can reopen.
alia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

And you tested 10000$ worth script using...faucet...and recommend it. Roll Eyes

Ever heard of ROI? It's a percentage.

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

I find the little-brother story almost entirely unbelievable, but someone trustworthy could try skyping Alia, get both her and her brother on video at the same time, and interview them about this matter to check that they're not just actors.

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

No match. Singapore is famous for its economic freedom, so it may actually be a legit method.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: