Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Yes, I think it would be like that someday. A system always needs renewal. Something nicer, more effective and more efficient. Cause the system is not always in line with the times. One system can be obsolete because it can not adjust to the times. Here, bitcoin is the reformer, it comes up with the latest financial system and there is still much that can be developed from this bitcoin.

Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

if my opinion is not possible bitcoin into the daily currency, maybe if there is a development of the times could be.

brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

In fact, that's what we expect. But there are reasons that I think bitcoin can not become a daily currency. That is the supply. It will not be enough to bring popularity to daily living or other spending issues. I think the adjustment will be bolder in the future, if bitcoin wants to really perfect the world.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

I don't think bitcoin will become a daily currency. Because many countries now do not recognize bitcoin, they ban the trading and circulation of bitcoin in the country. And those countries that accept bitcoin are not widely used, and they are hard to use in life.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to make personal finance easy for everyone. Available at the tip of our fingers via mobile phone 24/7, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin, which will transform the way we transfer money, needs to be understood on its own terms, and not as an on-line form of money. Thinking about Bitcoin as money is as absurd as thinking about email as another form of sending letters by post; one not only replaces the other but it profoundly changes the way people send and consume messages. Bitcoin is not money. Bitcoin is a protocol.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

Bitcoin will not be used as a daily currency since it is too uncomfortable for this. All of it is used as an investment asset because of its high cost.   
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

There are high chances on bitcoin to become a daily currency in the future because it continues to grow and it could pass all the other random currencies

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
olivinetowhee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

The btc motive will only succeed on that day when we can have the btcs as daily currencies rather than stocks.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

For people and companies who's work beard on crypto currencies bitcoin can become daily currency, but I doubt it can to become so to everyone. The biggest mass of people will stay on fiat.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Well, if this will happen then it might be one of the greatest innovation at the present. However it takes alot of time in order for it to be accepted internationally.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

With the people who got used to the established laws and the currency of the national kotra kept their budgets out of a long time it's difficult to reorganize if you do not broadcast it all on news.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin will become a daily currency. Because many countries now do not recognize bitcoin, they ban the trading and circulation of bitcoin in the country. And those countries that accept bitcoin are not widely used, and they are hard to use in life.
why are you pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrency? although many still do not recognize bitcoin, and tend to be a lot of doubts and forbid it, but we must be able to convince all parties if bitcoin able to change the world economy

]
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

I think bitcoin is gold, bitcoin investment is very useful in my day, bitcoin will make me successful and bitcoin will be a future investment for me
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

not the daily currency, may be monthly  Grin
I'm sure people use bitcoin for large transactions, because of the high bitcoin value. and for large transactions, people only do it at monthly once  Wink

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Revi250cc

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Good article, thanks for sharing it. I whole heartedly agree, bitcoin isn't suited for day-to-day use. I think another altcoin will serve that purpose, the question is which alt coin will take the throne...
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

I dont think btcs can ever do that because fiats are totally accepted all over the world in every corners. replacing it is tough task
Paul1991

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

Hopefully in the future bitcoin enthusiasts make a way for thid high volatikity rate to be banished. Whicj will be a great help.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

Obviously, there is still a long way to go to achieve this goal. The biggest problem at the moment is that many countries have banned bitcoin. If this problem cannot be overcome, I think it is very difficult to achieve this goal. .
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

It would be better i think if both the currencies co exist because there are still many people who cant use so will be deprived of money
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin can be a daily currency. It now has many shortcomings now the development of the currency, the currency in the offline some stores are difficult to accept the currency payment, its speed is slow, and then will make a big fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: