Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:35:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Never ever will bitcoin become like gold as a good store for value and there are two main reasons. The fluctuations of gold are unlike lower than bitcoin and the value of gold continuously increased within the past hundred years. Even if you can not use bitcoin on a daily basis, you can still use it as an instant value transfer system around the world. And gold simply does not have this function and is usually used as a value storage.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Bitcoin can become a crypto currency for paying for daily purchases if its transactions are very fast and commission fees for conducting them will be small, and infrastructure will be developed to enable it to be paid at any retail outlet or service sector. It can also be a debit card, in which payment is made in fiat at the expense of the crypto currency available on the card. Of course, additional conditions are high liquidity of bitcoin and its legal legalization in the country.
Khupeha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

This is certainly a question over which he thought for a long time. One trader from Wall Street said that soon everything will go to the figure, there will be sensors everywhere, even on a cup of coffee. Naturally, in this scenario, bitcoin will completely replace Fiat. But I think that this will happen at least 20 years later.
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Your article is nice and each point is expressed well adequately. thanks for it
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Personally saying that i like the combination of btcs as stock and fiats as currencies and hope this continues
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

I would argue no. Bitcoins are not good units of account or stores of value. The price of Bitcoins is very volatile (over seven times as volatile as the price of gold). The high volatility means Bitcoins do not function well as a store of value or a unit of account and so its use is likely to be severely limited in the foreseeable future.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

Yes, I think in time the people will be using bitcoin to buy everything they need for day to day activities. The major problems with bitcoin now are slow transaction speed and paying for high transaction fees. Once the Lightning Network is ready, it will solve all the bitcoin transaction issues from slow transaction speed to paying high transaction fees. Once the LN is implemented it will speedup speed the bitcoin transaction with nearly zero fees and the people can use bitcoin to buy everything they want with bitcoin as a daily currency. 
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

very difficult if we want it to happen especially if your country bitcoin has been banned we will not be able to use bitcoin in everyday life, except if memamng your country bitcoin regulation has been determined and bitcoin has been accepted as a tool of legitimate financial transaction
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

I think the limited number of bitcoins will be more like gold,
there will be cryptocurrency under bitcoin which will be the currency used every day, already seen from the current eth development.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

To become one, bitcoin confirmation should be realtime faster . People wont like to wait for 30 minutes just to complete a single transaction. Developers I think are looking into it.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

It would be better i think if both the currencies co exist because there are still many people who cant use so will be deprived of money
That's a good news for all because it could be possible. Once the whole world united and convinced to use bitcoin and accepted it in society it can happen. It can be an alternative and additional way of currency for the whole world. But because it's still limited in numbers it must be first increased.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

all possibilities can happen because there are no guidelines that can be a benchmark, but in my country bitcoin not yet fully authorized by the government and for direct transaction with bitcoin is still prohibited by the government

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

i think ETH will become a daily currency. it's safer than btc
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Recent changes and improvements in bitcoin give us hope to assume that in the near future bitcoin can become a crypto currency that can be used for daily purchases. To do this, you need to solve several issues, such as very fast carrying out its transactions and paying the minimum commission fees. After that, it is necessary to provide the possibility of direct payment by bitcoin for goods and services in the largest number of outlets, or use of physical debit cards with the calculation in fiat, however, due to the bitcoins on the map. Also very important is the legal maintenance of the circulation of bitcoin on preferential terms in most countries.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Provided that bitcoin transactions are accelerated, it can be considered as a use in everyday life. But while it is not suitable for this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
#polonez

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Bitcoin is  the father of all crypto currency. This is the standard.
It is based on the technology of blockchein. On its basis other crypto currencies are created, which are convenient for daily payments.
TeraBitHoven

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Transactions are slow on bitcoin. Legal maintenance and direct payments are the reasons why it is not yet ready for daily use. I don't think bitcoin will become stable, another reason why it is not preferred for daily use.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

I can not imagine bitcoin as daily currency because bitcoin value is already very high. Beside that, bitcoin have limited supply and not i think it very difficult to implementing bitcoin as daily currency because peoples around the world can hold it. Its more realistic if bitcoin as investment
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

In future it will be true when bitcoin is a  everyday crypto currency but I think it will take a long time .
TeraBitHoven

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Transactions are slow on bitcoin. Legal maintenance and direct payments are the reasons why it is not yet ready for daily use. I don't think bitcoin will become stable, another reason why it is not preferred for daily use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: