Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Lots of people was asking how much was collected so far. I found this information on Icoengine: 6850 ETH.

Great result so far, 7000 Eth is a good start. I think that many investors will come to the last beats, as is often the case of many Ico,
where the last days are collected great capitals, as they say, come the whales.
Congratulations Ubiatar Play, you are doing a great work which will make a significant change in the technologies for the human!
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Great result so far, 7000 Eth is a good start. I think that many investors will come to the last beats, as is often the case of many Ico,
Congratulations Ubiatar Play, you are doing a great work which will make a significant change in the technologies for the human!

Yes, it often happens that investors come in at the end. At the start, many may doubt that the team will get the opportunity to implement the project, but now there is no doubt about these opportunities.
Ubiatar Play this is an excellent concept that should function, and bring smiles.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

Yes, it often happens that investors come in at the end. At the start, many may doubt that the team will get the opportunity to implement the project, but now there is no doubt about these opportunities.
Ubiatar Play this is an excellent concept that should function, and bring smiles.
I haven't doubt for the team and the project, you can know here the team http://ubiatarplay.io/home/#team
These people, together with the Avatar and Usar are working on a revolutionary service, I believe in it, to much
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

The fact that the more money was raised the more the investors get attracted that's why last minute is so vital. By the way, I don't see how much is the hard cap. Can someone tell?

With what they raised with a bear market it's undeniably investors put their trust to this and know their investment will be secured and probably grow.

MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 10:31:35 AM by MarioV

The fact that the more money was raised the more the investors get attracted that's why last minute is so vital. By the way, I don't see how much is the hard cap. Can someone tell?

With what they raised with a bear market it's undeniably investors put their trust to this and know their investment will be secured and probably grow.

The Hard Cap is 30,000,000 USD

At the moment I see that the funds are always those. Perhaps the whales will come to the end.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Let us help you with the purchase of the UAC, by providing you a VIP Assistance Service. We have a team of admins that are here to help you with the process.

trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

i wonder why some of this token are always acting weird like this, u never mention all this fact from the beginning this antics is just to disqualify people and it quiet unfortunate that. How do we invest if you start to fail from now too bad??
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Let us help you with the purchase of the UAC, by providing you a VIP Assistance Service. We have a team of admins that are here to help you with the process.

I would like to ask a bit, does bounty participants need a KYC process to get their tokens? Thank's
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

I would like to ask a bit, does bounty participants need a KYC process to get their tokens? Thank's

No for bounty Wink
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

This project is great, the concept offered very interesting, and I believe the project is sure to be able to achieve the target.
and for all of the teams more eager again to promote the project, I'm sure the hard work is done for sure will give the best results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

This project is great, the concept offered very interesting, and I believe the project is sure to be able to achieve the target.
and for all of the teams more eager again to promote the project, I'm sure the hard work is done for sure will give the best results.
We see how the development of this project. Although many of the new projects are popping up, I hope this project can compete with other projects.
Hopefully the team can create brilliant strategies in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

We see how the development of this project. Although many of the new projects are popping up, I hope this project can compete with other projects.
Hopefully the team can create brilliant strategies in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.
According to me, the team is doing a good job, also to attract the attention of the market.
We have new information and news on the Lugano meeting ?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

According to me, the team is doing a good job, also to attract the attention of the market.
We have new information and news on the Lugano meeting ?

We have posted some pics on twitter and of course, this is an italian article about the meeting in Lugano:

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/economia/criptovalute/2018/05/07/ubiatarplay-tecnologia-si-estende-alle-imprese_9b468aab-69ea-44eb-97ab-25dd3c11c9ed.html
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

There are important emails sent to you from ubiatarplay.io with informations about the airdrop and ICO that could end up into the SPAM folder.

Please check if your mail client has emails from the company that went into SPAM for mistake.
Attention   
During the ICO:

1) Revaluation of your ETH: Ubiatarplay, confident of its business, will be rating the value of your ETH invested in the ICO at the price of 1.000 $/Eth
2) At the of the ICO, when the tokens will be distributed, Ubiatarplay commits to buy/back on the market the tokens necessary to pay the avatars at least at the ICO price, 2$.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Ubiatar is the only project offering a viable and real solution to that ancient dream of mankind: having the power of ubiquity; to instantly transfer to any place.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

When would this project will do distribution, and whether previous is still the best hope run? Let's hope it all goes smoothly and achieved satisfactory results. so that participants who join are also proud of the results obtained.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

When would this project will do distribution, and whether previous is still the best hope run? Let's hope it all goes smoothly and achieved satisfactory results. so that participants who join are also proud of the results obtained.
Distribution just after the ICO for the investors
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Lots of people was asking how much was collected so far. I found this information on Icoengine: 6850 ETH.

it's a really great result, but i don't understand.
Here i read that they sold more or less 18 millions of uac --> http://ubiatarplay.io/home/

1uac is 2 dollars, so they have raised more or less 35 millions dollars that is much more than 6850 eth
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

https://i.supload.com/SJxjYuWOAM.png

it's a really great result, but i don't understand.
Here i read that they sold more or less 18 millions of uac --> http://ubiatarplay.io/home/

1uac is 2 dollars, so they have raised more or less 35 millions dollars that is much more than 6850 eth

Yes is more than 6850 eth.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

what amount of usd did you collect so far, and is your hardcap is still 30m usd?

and what about exchances, can you share any info about which ones and when?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: