Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

Hello @UBIATAR.Team

When i read pinned message at telegram groub there is info about Hardcap :

Token details:
Hardcap Token to sold: 15,000,000

As we can see at http://ubiatarplay.io/home/

Total sold allready more than 16,000,000 Token, so why sales still running ? Since Hardcap allready reach
This result includes the tokens sold in the presale that ended in December 2017. 15 million UACs in the ICO are still not sold out.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Hello @UBIATAR.Team

Token details:

Total sold allready more than 16,000,000 Token, so why sales still running ? Since Hardcap allready reach
This result includes the tokens sold in the presale that ended in December 2017. 15 million UACs in the ICO are still not sold out.

yes correct
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

As read on Telegram chat, due to multiple claims by former investors, the Power Friendship program have been permanently deleted.
Really ? I'm still reading the channel, I can't find anything about it. If you have good information, can you update on this change ?

Absolutely right, because everyone is in dire need of up-to-date and accurate information about the process of the project running.
Thanks for the clarification. I do not agree with the fact of launching a promotion and after delete this.
If the team has considered reasonable to this thing, go well as well.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Hello @UBIATAR.Team

Token details:

yes correct

Hey guys. I tried to check the site but i cant seemed to locate the progress bar gor the ico. Would you mind shaying the current status of collection please

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Hey guys. I tried to check the site but i cant seemed to locate the progress bar gor the ico. Would you mind shaying the current status of collection please

they recently changed the URL, you may now see it at http://ubiatarplay.io/

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

As read on Telegram chat, due to multiple claims by former investors, the Power Friendship program have been permanently deleted.
Really ? I'm still reading the channel, I can't find anything about it. If you have good information, can you update on this change ?

Absolutely right, because everyone is in dire need of up-to-date and accurate information about the process of the project running.
Thanks for the clarification. I do not agree with the fact of launching a promotion and after delete this.
If the team has considered reasonable to this thing, go well as well.

If that's their choice I think we can only follow the way their rules run at the present time and wait for the good results in this project.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

Do you know where we can ask why the bounty allocation reduced? I can't find their telegram for bounty participants.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Do you know where we can ask why the bounty allocation reduced? I can't find their telegram for bounty participants.

We want to make another bounty after the ICO end.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

Hi when the ico will end sir? And if there will be another bounty in your ubiatar ico does it is only for an extension of promotion and not another round of ICO, am i right?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Hi when the ico will end sir? And if there will be another bounty in your ubiatar ico does it is only for an extension of promotion and not another round of ICO, am i right?

ICO is ending on June 8th. I think the bounty program has been already very long, and it's good that there will be another one after the ico end. However would be great that bounty tokens will be distributed before the next run.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

ICO is ending on June 8th. I think the bounty program has been already very long, and it's good that there will be another one after the ico end. However would be great that bounty tokens will be distributed before the next run.

They will make another bounty after this Ico but what I don't get it they suddenly reduced the bounty allocation for signature participants. Why until now you did not specify the changes if how much the new allocation for bounty participants.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:43 AM

Wait I just don't get it why they'll launch a new bounty program when the ico will be end in weeks, I asked their channel but they're avoiding my question. I just love this project, hope it won't disappoint every people who put their trust on this.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Wait I just don't get it why they'll launch a new bounty program when the ico will be end in weeks, I asked their channel but they're avoiding my question. I just love this project, hope it won't disappoint every people who put their trust on this.
Not to worry, dev team are very trusted worker.  New bounty it will attract new users.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Not to worry, dev team are very trusted worker.  New bounty it will attract new users.

Hopefully what you say fits the plan and keeps everyone quiet in the project. Everyone is waiting for him.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2548

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I’m sorry but are Francesco and Fulvio aware of this decision to reduce the bounty rewards?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

I’m sorry but are Francesco and Fulvio aware of this decision to reduce the bounty rewards?

We are talking about it not to worry. We will take a decision soon. UbiatarPlay is huge project and lot people are working on it.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2548

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

We are talking about it not to worry. We will take a decision soon. UbiatarPlay is huge project and lot people are working on it.
What do you mean "we are talking about it"?! So they don't know about this decision? Because in the bounty thread there is this message of yours which is quite clear:
Facebook and Twitter bounty stakes will be counted after the ICO end, follow the rules if you want to be counted

We have decided together with the Ubiatar team, We will reduce the bounty for any campaign and we will run a new campaign after the ICO end.
It's dated May 23, so 3 days ago, and now, after 3 days you say you are now discussing with the team? So did you take this decision on your own without actually talking with the team?

I really would like to have some CLEAR answers because here the situation is getting worse and I know for sure that the owners of the project didn't know about this bounty reduction, so who took this decision? You alone?
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I don't understand, so was a Ubiatar team's decision or was it yours as bounty manager, without consulting the real team? I am quite confused at this point, I really hope someone is going to explain us what is actually happening, this story is starting to get quite shady...
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

What do you mean "we are talking about it"?! So they don't know about this decision? Because in the bounty thread there is this message of yours which is quite clear:
Facebook and Twitter bounty stakes will be counted after the ICO end, follow the rules if you want to be counted

We have decided together with the Ubiatar team, We will reduce the bounty for any campaign and we will run a new campaign after the ICO end.
It's dated May 23, so 3 days ago, and now, after 3 days you say you are now discussing with the team? So did you take this decision on your own without actually talking with the team?

I really would like to have some CLEAR answers because here the situation is getting worse and I know for sure that the owners of the project didn't know about this bounty reduction, so who took this decision? You alone?

I really hope that it was not a decision of the team because very unfair.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

New bounty means another bounty pool right? I just hope that the  urrent bounty pool now will not be reduced like what other bounty does. They are only good at the beginning but then changes everything after ico.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: