Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478666 times)
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 11:43:31 AM

The explorer expired

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 06:04:28 PM

The explorer expired

There are videos on how to create one.  Or, there were.  It should be common knowledge.

Turrican

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

“BitCloud [BTDX]”

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 09:37:04 AM

None paid for the service ? Too bad for the one who had always paid in the past ... I am slowly out of the project HBN Sad

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • ANN  • Blockexplorer  • Github
paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 07:35:04 PM

None paid for the service ? Too bad for the one who had always paid in the past ... I am slowly out of the project HBN Sad

Anyone involved with the project have the coding skills to create another one?

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:27:10 PM

You can start an explorer for free here, or for a few $ a month.

https://openchains.info/
paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 11:03:55 PM

Not me, I don't have the linux skills.  I would be happy to be a part of the discussion as I do have some programming background.

dingle

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:30:30 AM

Not me, I don't have the linux skills.  I would be happy to be a part of the discussion as I do have some programming background.

The explorer expired

dont waste time or money.. i got you covered. give me just a few hours ill have one up
PeterColumboFalk

Activity: 81
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:41:38 AM

Services should not be free, but protect the users. If the explorer is active, present a donation address for it.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:48:25 AM

Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

Instead you lay your shitcoin bag dump traps for newbs.
dingle

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:21:39 AM

Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:32:40 AM

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

you paid for them with you work, you just said it.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

dingle

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:33:09 AM

Services should not be free, but protect the users. If the explorer is active, present a donation address for it.

https://hbn.urcryptodepot.com/

Explorer is up.. its indexing now.. you can watch it if you like.

**if anyone felt like donating, you can send

HBN to EhiuHQUn1fbz95ReECRRXRfqPh9GWfuiFW

or

DOGE to DRpAkg4ZdQhCbrD1oTa65rjBTbb23JZKSj

or

BTC to 3AjPBDYmgk7PV9CytgpE8Ms1q4iydXcmSc**

****Please DO NOT feel  obligated to send coins. I did this out of kindness. I used to hold a bunch of HBN a couple years ago so there is a soft place in my heart for it****
dingle

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:38:19 AM

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

well if your job is to shit on people like me.. better load up on your fiber cause you are doin a piss poor job of it.my "work" i do for it.. is in my spare time.. and is my hobby... and any smart person will tell you.. that if you get any payment for doing your hobby and what you like doing in your spare time.. is a profit. especially if you dont spend any money on it. so tell me where the loss is.. no cost to me besides my spare time and doing the same thing i was planning on doing.. then getting paid for it... i dont see the loss. do you need a refreshher on addition and subtracting. i also tutor ... if you do
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:42:42 AM

well if your job is to shit on people like me.. better load up on your fiber cause you are doin a piss poor job of it.my "work" i do for it.. is in my spare time.. and is my hobby... and any smart person will tell you.. that if you get any payment for doing your hobby and what you like doing in your spare time.. is a profit. especially if you dont spend any money on it. so tell me where the loss is.. no cost to me besides my spare time and doing the same thing i was planning on doing.. then getting paid for it... i dont see the loss. do you need a refreshher on addition and subtracting. i also tutor ... if you do

too much explanation that go nowhere LOL

just define "work" and you know where your brain lost a few cells. now ..fuck off, a sprinkle of my shit is too much for you.
dingle

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:46:04 AM

too much explanation that go nowhere LOL

just define "work" and you know where your brain lost a few cells. now ..fuck off, a sprinkle of my shit is too much for you.

you know when you win?? when the other person cant think of a better comeback besides "fuck off"
PeterColumboFalk

Activity: 81
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:31:49 AM

You mix something up, you want to have more Fiat, and I want to have more Hobos. You have the loss, I have the win. Never have bought so many Hobos this cheap. Nothing to complain about.

And the next, that does not fit. I have no problems with losing. If I could win all predictions, something would be wrong with me. I like losing. Thanks for your tip, and good bye.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:39:16 AM

You mix something up, you want to have more Fiat, and I want to have more Hobos. You have the loss, I have the win. Never have bought so many Hobos this cheap. Nothing to complain about.

And the next, that does not fit. I have no problems with losing. If I could win all predictions, something would be wrong with me. I like losing. Thanks for your tip, and good bye.

Where the fuck did you get to know what i want? and who the fuck cares about what you want?

Run off twat LOL.
dingle

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:39:36 PM

Where the fuck did you get to know what i want? and who the fuck cares about what you want?

Run off twat LOL.

im the all knowing wonderful wizard of oz....  and by the way you act i can tell you need a brain, heart, attitude adjustment, and probably a good spanking that your parents never gave you because they didnt pay enough attention to you...  or maybe they paid too much attention. is that it? did daddy touch you under your bathing suit? is that why you are so grumpy.. let me find a teddy bear and then you can just point to where he touched,
dingle

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:41:22 PM

sorry its taking some time.. its an old chain so it will take  a little while to to index. but its trying. lol https://hbn.urcryptodepot.com
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:03:47 AM

watch and learn you disgusting newbs  Wink

shitcoin dev uses alt accounts like PeterColumboFalk and dingle to engage a great man like me to protect their legendary account from taint hehe

now read between the lines...

the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in.

--they don't put their money where their mouth/stake is

is in my spare time.. and is my hobby...

--they are of no way liable, connected or obligated to make your investment in their shitcoin worthwhile.

--why do they have time for this? they have bags..

so you disgusting newbs you know what bitcoin did in 2013-2020, did it succeed? what hid HOBO shitcoin did since its inception?

a lot of shitcoins are not even traded for USD(t)(c), why will you trade BTC for this shitcoin? LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: