Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5694 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Looking at the terms of the contract, I don’t see any reason why aTriz should be able to back out of paying alia.
Other than the amount that was paid upfront, I think the same. Although the input from others is welcome.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

This thread is not mainly about the contract between aTriz and alia, but about this, in my opinion, massive problem.

~
I don't see how the deal with aTriz is related to the other stuff. Why are you writing using the 'he' pronoun here "he shows no evidence.."?
Wait a minute Lauda. Something is very fishy here.

alia all of sudden decided to close this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.0 because "she has found big investors"(on Feb. 25.) and after that she opened new(self-moderated) thread(on Feb. 26) offering winning script and aTriz confirmed that it is winning script:

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

How someone with 7+ trust rate can say such stupid thing in such thread? It is EV- game, such script DOESN'T exist. Also he is recommending something which he has tried from faucet? He said he made extremely good ROI? From faucet?  
That is just fucked up.

Besides, Selling winning scripts is equal to scamming people, and whoever offered such script in past was bashed by everyone  Roll Eyes

Also, it would be OK if users mentioned in this locked thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 confirm that they watched her gambling and winning money and not only striping:
   nullius         0.01            0.02              200%
 slaman29     0.1              0.107             107%
  v4d1mm    0.0475           0.052           109%
TelevisionLover  0.1            0.109           109%
SyGambler    0.01            0.012           120%
live:tonyl6         2.5              2.8           112%
    favours         0.8              0.88           110%

I don't even want to comment her illegal money laundry tax evade service.  Roll Eyes

Imagine I never opened this thread. I'm pretty sure alia could have scammed some people because of aTriz review. She could have broadened her network and scammed more and more potential victims. Somehow nobody thinks about this.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

This thread is not mainly about the contract between aTriz and alia, but about this, in my opinion, massive problem.
No, you're massively full of hypocrisy. If you were concerned about such situations and similar, you'd be advocating against people advertising Betcoin post them getting a lot of negatives. This is just one example of many. However, those examples don't implicate aTriz so I guess, in my opinion, they aren't a massive problem. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

No, you're massively full of hypocrisy. If you were concerned about such situations and similar, you'd be advocating against people advertising Betcoin post them getting a lot of negatives. This is just one example of many. However, those examples don't implicate aTriz so I guess, in my opinion, they aren't a massive problem. Roll Eyes

I have one word for you: Whataboutism  Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

I have one word for you: Whataboutism  Roll Eyes
That implies that you have a valid argument. You do not. Try again. I do not like slopes.

I imagine your claims and actions will become more and more desperate as time passes..
Such a handy quote.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Looking at the terms of the contract, I don’t see any reason why aTriz should be able to back out of paying alia.
Other than the amount that was paid upfront, I think the same. Although the input from others is welcome.

I have to assume aTriz is referring to something with his post... but I agree, it seems like the contract, as posted, should not hold aTriz accountable to continue payments. Still not sure why one would agree to a 5 month upfront payment in this situation. Seems like quite a risk for a user with no real prior history who has only been on the forum 1 month.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I have to assume aTriz is referring to something with his post... but I agree, it seems like the contract, as posted, should not hold aTriz accountable to continue payments.
Not really, no. He's addressing the exact question, and his response is "Nope, I don't that was in the contract". In other words: The case if alia gets a negative rating is/was not covered by the contract.

Still not sure why one would agree to a 5 month upfront payment in this situation. Seems like quite a risk for a user with no real prior history who has only been on the forum 1 month.
Indeed. When I was informed of the contract, I couldn't even remotely imagine a upfront 5 month payment. To get an answer from him on this, you're going to have to wait several hours though.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

I have to assume aTriz is referring to something with his post... but I agree, it seems like the contract, as posted, should not hold aTriz accountable to continue payments. Still not sure why one would agree to a 5 month upfront payment in this situation. Seems like quite a risk for a user with no real prior history who has only been on the forum 1 month.

This rule is interesting:
For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space

He should send (s)cam girl legendary signature, she won't be able to wear it, and I don't see "junior member signature" is mentioned anywhere in contract  Cheesy

@OP i am not sure, but maybe aTriz was thinking with his dick  Undecided
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

@OP i am not sure, but maybe aTriz was thinking with his dick  Undecided
Possibly. However, we rarely go on witch hunts on innocent people who made a bad business decision or two.

I guess I can separate the two as a publicly run signature campaign and a privately run signature campaign, but in either case, why would a private advertising deal on this forum include a clause allowing the user to get red trust and still be paid for advertising?
I'd like to clarify this:
1) Campaign management is usually running a campaign for a third party.
2) Hiring someone to advertise for your own service is not similar to the above[1]. You can create private advertising deals that are also related to the campaign that you're managing (as per 1).

[1] If it were, then every service that entered into private advertising deals with signatures would be considered a campaign manager; which does not make a lot of sense.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Not really, no. He's addressing the exact question, and his response is "Nope, I don't that was in the contract". In other words: The case if alia gets a negative rating is/was not covered by the contract.

So he apparently forgot a "not" in the statement ("Nope, I don't that was not in the contract"), which is understandable and why I misinterpreted this. He was likely responding to the fact that he cannot get his money back for the upfront payment because he didn't specify this in the contract. Still eager to hear from aTriz but I can accept this piece relating to the potential red trust clause and have revised my prior post.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Preface

I think a few words are in order about why I am peculiarly interested in this topic.  It goes beyond my own liking for aTriz:  I feel a certain sense of moral responsiblity in the matter.

As I made clear to “alia” near the end of the last thread:

How do I break this to you gently?

Do you even realize who put your account where it is right now, within the past twelve days?  Instant fame.  A circle of admirers in the Legendary and Hero ranks.  Hmmm.

It wasn’t you who did that.  Granted, I needed decent material to work with.  But it wasn’t you who deliberately spread your name and links to your threads all over threads you didn’t even follow, which were followed by people who respect me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, hon.  “You’d be surprised.”

I think a great many people never would have even heard of Alia, if not for actions on my own part.  I was well-intended—and I was neither the first nor only one fooled.  But I did get fooled; and I raised her profile.

Especially in the Legendary section, I think a good many of you reading this can attest to yourselves that you never even would have heard of Alia, were it not for me.

On that last point, aTriz will need to speak for himself.  Though I seriously doubt that Alia would have ever come to his attention if not for me, I do not have any direct knowledge of how he found her signature-sale thread, nor of private business dealings between them.

scam_detector, whoever you are, I thought you came off reasonably in the other thread when we settled your accusation against me, and also when I nailed Alia for having to known Dave from “the best” “wallet recovery service” (Dave speaks).  I also will here assume good faith on your part, since you were the one who brought the Alia matter to light.

To better keep focus on the substantive issues, first I wish to point out a few things about where the Alia scam thread got off track.

In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them. They do not want to understand that the world is not just about them. There are people who give a shit on your quarrel (OG, QS, Lauda, ​​etc.). Do you now realize why I had to create an alt account?

Please do understand the response by people who are in fact subjected to daily troll attacks by known as well as new sockpuppet accounts.  You may disdain these ongoing feuds—but the people involved in them can’t, not when they get spurious attack threads launched against them which sometimes grow to 15 pages in the first day.

If you were to deal with that every day—well, foremost, I think that’s really why you avoid these feuds.  Also, why you are using an alt account.  You don’t want to deal with that every day.  For if you did, it would eat your time; and you would quite reasonably come to develop some reflexes about an anonymous party hurling about accusations.  Ok, it’s this today.

I do think that this is the reason why no action was taken until ibminer tagged Alia and posted in that thread.

For my part, you will observe, I did not enter that thread with a simple “go away, troll” response to you.  That was indeed my own initial reflex; and I wrote a post to such effect.  The reason why that was never posted was part prudence, part luck:  Prudence, insofar as I have developed the habit of checking pertinent trust pages before I post about an issue; and luck, because RGBKey and Joel_Jantsen had tagged Alia.

I didn’t take you seriously, scam_detector.  I took RGBKey seriously, because I have interacted with him in Development & Technology Discussion; I know he’s smart, and not a troll.  Moreover, his negative was reinforced by the harsh words in Joel_Jantsen’s neutral (since changed to negative).

I slammed on the brakes when I saw that.  Then, ibminer posted...

The foregoing is illustrative of why you received the initial response you did, quoted above.

Another problem with that thread was the way you tied the Alia and aTriz issues together.  Being somewhat closer to the situation than you are—I snorted when I saw that.  The very title made it come off like the wacky sorts of accusations heard here daily.  Of course, this problem should be solved by the dividing of issues between threads.

Now here, I think it is wise to presume your intent is to state in good faith what you believe to be a meritorious accusation against aTriz.

I think the most reasonable discussion of that would be served by not allowing conflation of spurious issues.  In the Alia thread, I identified discussion of four different issues—two Alia issues (which are here offtopic), and two aTriz issues.

One issue on-topic here, and (I think) not raised by you anywhere, is the spurious insinuation that aTriz did something wrong by locking in a three-year signature contract with Alia.  I think it’s clear, aTriz got scammed—and that’s the long and short of the matter.  In the absence of any cogent reason to the contrary, I would suggest explicitly dismissing this as a frivolous issue so as to focus on the gambling issue.

On the gambling issue, it is difficult for me to reach a firm opinion.  As I said in the Alia thread, I don’t know enough about gambling to assess this issue.  I have trouble following the discussion, since I do not know all the jargon.  It would take me hours of reading to even begin to get a handle on the issue, when I am already exhausted (now awake much >24 hours due to this Alia blowup...).  I’d be interested in hearing what unbiased, technically competent persons who know gambling have to say about the matter.

I do think it’s clear that aTriz doesn’t know anything about scripting on a technical level.

Also, missing from your thread-split OP is the question of culpability.  Somebody who knowingly promotes a scam is much worse than somebody who is scammed into believing in a scam.  When you write this:

First he claims that their method works 100% and now he claims that he does not know how the system works. I have to admit, I also do not know how it works, but after seeing posts from users who apparently knew what they're talking about, I realized there was something shady about her method.

Well, what would you do without the “users who apparently knew what they’re talking about”?  What if you, scam_detector, with your current level of gambling knowledge, were told by somebody who seemed knowledgeable that “their method works 100%”, etc.?

You might say that you’d avoid such a situation.  That’s easy to say when you are not in the situation.  Now, consider if a scammer has already engendered your trust sufficiently to lock you into long-term contracts with much prepayment.  The person is a sort of “rising star”, admired on the forum and apparently well-liked by some technically competent people.  That person apparently shows knowledge superior to yours—then tells you, “this will work 100%”.

Context can be important.  Without knowing the technical gambling part or what the script actually did, the best I can guess is:  aTriz probably did something at best foolhardy, at worst foolhardy; and he got scammed.

By keeping focused on a calm, reasonable examination of what Alia’s script did, gambling-wise—what aTriz knew or should have known about it—and what aTriz did or didn’t do about it, I think the matter can be handled without 25-page flamewars which are 90% off those topics.  On my presumption of you’re here, I believe that to be your goal, scam_detector.

I will now mostly defer to people who actually understand gambling issues.  Frankly, I myself would like to see this explained.  However, unless/until I crash asleep, I will promptly drive a spike through anything which looks like blaming the victim for getting scammed out of a three-year contract, etc.  (That issue, I very well do understand.)

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

This rule is interesting:
For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space

He should send (s)cam girl legendary signature, she won't be able to wear it, and I don't see "junior member signature" is mentioned anywhere in contract  Cheesy

Or my suggestion. He forces her to wear this signature:

Quote from: Signature
Attention. I am a scammer. Please do not trade with me.
 Grin
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

I can see why aTriz wanted her sig space, and I can totally understand locking her down for 3 years. On the face of it she was popular and an active poster sure it was a risk but it was also a cheap deal. $300 a month isn't a lot for someone who was already on Theymos's watch list and who had convinced theymos to change her forum name.

As for the gambling vouch, didn't he just say that it worked?

OP you really need to get a life or post from your min account

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I am curious to know what in the written contact makes you come to this conclusion. The only way I see aTriz getting out of the contract is if alia doesn’t make at least 30 posts per month.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Did he check script for backdoors?
scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Preface

I think a few words are in order about why I am peculiarly interested in this topic.  It goes beyond my own liking for aTriz:  I feel a certain sense of moral responsiblity in the matter.

As I made clear to “alia” near the end of the last thread:

How do I break this to you gently?

Do you even realize who put your account where it is right now, within the past twelve days?  Instant fame.  A circle of admirers in the Legendary and Hero ranks.  Hmmm.

It wasn’t you who did that.  Granted, I needed decent material to work with.  But it wasn’t you who deliberately spread your name and links to your threads all over threads you didn’t even follow, which were followed by people who respect me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, hon.  “You’d be surprised.”

I think a great many people never would have even heard of Alia, if not for actions on my own part.  I was well-intended—and I was neither the first nor only one fooled.  But I did get fooled; and I raised her profile.

Especially in the Legendary section, I think a good many of you reading this can attest to yourselves that you never even would have heard of Alia, were it not for me.

On that last point, aTriz will need to speak for himself.  Though I seriously doubt that Alia would have ever come to his attention if not for me, I do not have any direct knowledge of how he found her signature-sale thread, nor of private business dealings between them.

scam_detector, whoever you are, I thought you came off reasonably in the other thread when we settled your accusation against me, and also when I nailed Alia for having to known Dave from “the best” “wallet recovery service” (Dave speaks).  I also will here assume good faith on your part, since you were the one who brought the Alia matter to light.

To better keep focus on the substantive issues, first I wish to point out a few things about where the Alia scam thread got off track.

In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them. They do not want to understand that the world is not just about them. There are people who give a shit on your quarrel (OG, QS, Lauda, ​​etc.). Do you now realize why I had to create an alt account?

Please do understand the response by people who are in fact subjected to daily troll attacks by known as well as new sockpuppet accounts.  You may disdain these ongoing feuds—but the people involved in them can’t, not when they get spurious attack threads launched against them which sometimes grow to 15 pages in the first day.

If you were to deal with that every day—well, foremost, I think that’s really why you avoid these feuds.  Also, why you are using an alt account.  You don’t want to deal with that every day.  For if you did, it would eat your time; and you would quite reasonably come to develop some reflexes about an anonymous party hurling about accusations.  Ok, it’s this today.

I do think that this is the reason why no action was taken until ibminer tagged Alia and posted in that thread.

For my part, you will observe, I did not enter that thread with a simple “go away, troll” response to you.  That was indeed my own initial reflex; and I wrote a post to such effect.  The reason why that was never posted was part prudence, part luck:  Prudence, insofar as I have developed the habit of checking pertinent trust pages before I post about an issue; and luck, because RGBKey and Joel_Jantsen had tagged Alia.

I didn’t take you seriously, scam_detector.  I took RGBKey seriously, because I have interacted with him in Development & Technology Discussion; I know he’s smart, and not a troll.  Moreover, his negative was reinforced by the harsh words in Joel_Jantsen’s neutral (since changed to negative).

I slammed on the brakes when I saw that.  Then, ibminer posted...

The foregoing is illustrative of why you received the initial response you did, quoted above.

Another problem with that thread was the way you tied the Alia and aTriz issues together.  Being somewhat closer to the situation than you are—I snorted when I saw that.  The very title made it come off like the wacky sorts of accusations heard here daily.  Of course, this problem should be solved by the dividing of issues between threads.

Now here, I think it is wise to presume your intent is to state in good faith what you believe to be a meritorious accusation against aTriz.

I think the most reasonable discussion of that would be served by not allowing conflation of spurious issues.  In the Alia thread, I identified discussion of four different issues—two Alia issues (which are here offtopic), and two aTriz issues.

One issue on-topic here, and (I think) not raised by you anywhere, is the spurious insinuation that aTriz did something wrong by locking in a three-year signature contract with Alia.  I think it’s clear, aTriz got scammed—and that’s the long and short of the matter.  In the absence of any cogent reason to the contrary, I would suggest explicitly dismissing this as a frivolous issue so as to focus on the gambling issue.

On the gambling issue, it is difficult for me to reach a firm opinion.  As I said in the Alia thread, I don’t know enough about gambling to assess this issue.  I have trouble following the discussion, since I do not know all the jargon.  It would take me hours of reading to even begin to get a handle on the issue, when I am already exhausted (now awake much >24 hours due to this Alia blowup...).  I’d be interested in hearing what unbiased, technically competent persons who know gambling have to say about the matter.

I do think it’s clear that aTriz doesn’t know anything about scripting on a technical level.

Also, missing from your thread-split OP is the question of culpability.  Somebody who knowingly promotes a scam is much worse than somebody who is scammed into believing in a scam.  When you write this:

First he claims that their method works 100% and now he claims that he does not know how the system works. I have to admit, I also do not know how it works, but after seeing posts from users who apparently knew what they're talking about, I realized there was something shady about her method.

Well, what would you do without the “users who apparently knew what they’re talking about”?  What if you, scam_detector, with your current level of gambling knowledge, were told by somebody who seemed knowledgeable that “their method works 100%”, etc.?

You might say that you’d avoid such a situation.  That’s easy to say when you are not in the situation.  Now, consider if a scammer has already engendered your trust sufficiently to lock you into long-term contracts with much prepayment.  The person is a sort of “rising star”, admired on the forum and apparently well-liked by some technically competent people.  That person apparently shows knowledge superior to yours—then tells you, “this will work 100%”.

Context can be important.  Without knowing the technical gambling part or what the script actually did, the best I can guess is:  aTriz probably did something at best foolhardy, at worst foolhardy; and he got scammed.

By keeping focused on a calm, reasonable examination of what Alia’s script did, gambling-wise—what aTriz knew or should have known about it—and what aTriz did or didn’t do about it, I think the matter can be handled without 25-page flamewars which are 90% off those topics.  On my presumption of you’re here, I believe that to be your goal, scam_detector.

I will now mostly defer to people who actually understand gambling issues.  Frankly, I myself would like to see this explained.  However, unless/until I crash asleep, I will promptly drive a spike through anything which looks like blaming the victim for getting scammed out of a three-year contract, etc.  (That issue, I very well do understand.)

Three letters. WOW. I had to let it sink first. I did not think a post could change my mind about another person (aTriz), but your post did it. Your post is a perfect example of how to argue conclusively and calmly. After reading your post I feel bad about having brought a very likely innocent person (aTriz) in connection with a scammer (alia) or accusing aTriz to be involved in the scam.  I still believe that his actions should have consequences, but no longer think he should be painted red. That would be too harsh a punishment for which he most likely just naive acted. You have just climbed a level in my personal trust level (nullius).

I am very sorry aTriz. I acted too fast and thoughtless.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Did he check script for backdoors?
That would imply that he knows more than what a variable initialization looks like. To my knowledge, he does not.

I very sorry aTriz. I acted too fast and thoughtless.
/thread.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

I am curious to know what in the written contact makes you come to this conclusion. The only way I see aTriz getting out of the contract is if alia doesn’t make at least 30 posts per month.

I don't think he's obligated to pay. He entered into the contract thinking someone was who they said they were and that person is clearly a liar who is misrepresenting themselves, so IMO the contract could be void just based on the fact it was created under false pretenses. I'd also add that standard public policies amongst the community has generally been that red trust == removal from signature campaigns which I believe adds further reasoning.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

The three year contract that aTriz entered into gave both parties who are very new to the signature campaign market an undeserved appearance of trustworthiness. If aTriz is entering into three year signature campaign contracts then surely he is sufficiently experienced to manage my campaign (yet of course this ignores the fact that aTriz has virtually no experience in this field, a couple of months worth maybe).

In regards to the gambling script, it is clear that aTriz knows there is no way to beat the house in a provably fair casino with a house edge based on his posting history, someone quoted several of his old posts that demonstrate this. He was vouching for something he very well knew was being misrepresented.

If you ignore the above, then he was vouching for something he didn’t understand and could not possibly vouch for. If you believe this, then why would you believe anything else aTriz says? Why would it be appropriate to entrust aTriz if he has a history of not doing his due diligence?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Here we go again: OP *stands down*, the forum's Iago continues his personal vendetta.

manage my campaign (yet of course this ignores the fact that aTriz has virtually no experience in this field, a couple of months worth maybe).
I guess you intentionally like to make obvious lies. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: