Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

[...]
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

[...]

5. No
What made you stop?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

[...]
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

[...]

5. No
What made you stop?
I don't like gambling, and had some sort of an addiction a couple years back.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

What is the SHA-256 hash of the script?

cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Not now, I agree I was being a bit naive when testing. I probably profited due to a bit of luck I had.
5. No

Thank you for candid response. I will address them in a few hours when I am less busy.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

[...]

[...]

5. No
What made you stop?
Is 1NUQjfkynX6rS96p7kQRw2TzNa5wQYs1ii not your deposit address to cloubet?

Why do you talk about gambling so much....
I was asked to give a rating on her method that she was selling, and since it was a vouch copy I didn't want to deposit real money, since it would feel like cheating.
She was selling her "method" and you were fine with this statement(something which 15 year old kid can recognize as scam):
This script is designed for crash sites, and has been backtested against around 2 years worth of data.

Historically, this script is able to give me upwards of 10% on each round of playing

I am only selling 15 copies of this script, and the price per script will be 0.99 BTC.
And you tested 10000$ worth script using...faucet...and recommend it. Roll Eyes

My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.
I doubt it.

Your chance of winning does not increase at all when you hit a red streak of something. Instead it stays the same.

So based on that your method is already not working.

This is the famous gambler's fallacy. Gamblers tend to think that they are able to beat the house because after each loss their chance of winning rises. But that is mathematically not true because each event is independent of what happened before that.

But prerolls i think might be helpful because even though it does not change the rolls after it, you'll still save some satoshis that you may have bet on that particular losing bet because it is the exact same seeds.
That is why I prefer bonus which basically erases house edge for few hours. That is more interesting, and gives me more opportunities, than having 100% or 150% deposit bonus.
Yeah, i have used played on pd plenty of times as well and like xypos i've lost a lot of my coins Sad
[...]
PD has revolutionised bitcoin dicing if you asked me Smiley

Thanks PD for these 4 years, i'll always play on your site Cheesy
[...]
 I did lose a lot using directbet because their betting service was instantaneous but I can't blame them for my stupid actions in the past - it's just illogical. They have paid every time I won something from them with no issues.

Hopefully they can reopen in the future, right now I'd say that the most trustworthy one in the community is nitrogensports, others all have some sort of problem with KYC, one way or another. Hopefully they can reopen.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

A sudden realization:  Addicts and “degens” tend to have a nose for sniffing out those who have or previously had any similar habit.  Moreover and more importantly, successful scammers have a canny aptitude for finding human weaknesses, just as hackers search for an unchecked buffer.

I think it is very likely that “alia” already knew of aTriz’s gambling history as shown by the quotes which marlboroza dug up.  Indeed, those quotes are from the time period during which “favours” was already actively running what would become the “alia” scam.

Compare such dates on posts showing a gambling weakness (quotes range from April–May 2017 in marlboroza’s post):

[...]

Yeah, i have used played on pd plenty of times as well and like xypos i've lost a lot of my coins Sad
[...]
[...]
 I did lose a lot using directbet [...]

...with the date of this post reconstructed from evidence found by ibminer, which shows “favours” already pulling the “alia” scam:

https://archive.is/gfWso
I am a hot girl ("18" y/o Indian)
This is me https://gyazo.com/ea7f64ef800d4c3a44aacd2e1aa65dd4

I will send you a pic of me holding your sign: 0.01 BTC
I will send you a video of me saying your message up to 50 words: 0.02 BTC
I will Skype with you for 15 mins Wink: 0.1 BTC

To prove that it is indeed me I will Skype with TWO trusted members. They will post vouches below. Early bird discounts available.

Skype is live:sammon9
Trusted members/mods, please contact me for the vouch copy
Others, add me!

At this point, I would be astonished if “alia” had not already had full awareness of aTriz’s past gambling posts—and thus directly aimed to cozen him with gambler’s excitement.  That is now my working hypothesis.

aTriz, would you please briefly describe what happened from your perspective?

(I am still also asking the SHA-256 hash of the script.)

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

One or 2 days after the sig deal, she pmed me about a script, then she sent it to me and I tested it out for 10 mins and then posted review

What's this and how do I do it?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

You could have googled to get instant answers but anyway nullius is asking you to encrypt the script file using SHA-256 encryption algo which you can effectively do it online using https://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator if you're not very familiar with a command line tool.After conversion,you can send the HEX/base65 encoded generated hash to nullius.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (3)

Hi everyone!  What intrigue!

Code:
$ sha256sum path/to/your/gamblin/script

Cheers
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

Oh, nullius and his hashes. I would never send a script in a file, that's begging to get a virus.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

One or 2 days after the sig deal, she pmed me about a script, then she sent it to me and I tested it out for 10 mins and then posted review

So, to be clear:  She solicited your involvement—you did not just happen to see the thread, and jump in.  Is that correct?

The SHA-256 hash (same as used in Bitcoin) will positively identify the file, without revealing its contents.  If the script then were to be later revealed by any means, either publicly or to a private auditor, it could be affirmatively verified whether or not it is the same script as you now have in your possession.  Changing even one byte—even one bit of the file would change the hash value.

An example of what a SHA-256 hash may look like (here represented in hex):

Code:
e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855

By posting a hash, you would be making a cryptographic commitment.  As long as you can produce a file exactly matching whatever hash you post, nobody could later accuse you of changing the script, or substituting a different script.  —  And yet, you would not be revealing the script.

Thus, my suggestion that you post a hash.  scam_detector has called on you to reveal the script itself.  I have suggested that it would be wiser to have your commitment to the identity of the script, and then discuss what should be done about the actual script.

Assuming that the file is named “alia_script” (substitute the appropriate name), on Linux:

Code:
sha256sum alia_script

On Windows (not sure which versions):

Code:
certUtil -hashfile alia_script SHA256

On Mac:  Don’t know.  On FreeBSD, it would be “sha256 alia_script”; but I seriously doubt you be on FreeBSD.

After conversion,you can send the HEX/base65 encoded generated hash to nullius.

To be clear, I was suggesting that the hash should be posted here in this thread.  Do you suggest otherwise?  Depending on what it be and why, I may not mind taking custody of evidence in this matter (hash or otherwise).

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Oh, nullius and his hashes. I would never send a script in a file, that's begging to get a virus.

Then how, exactly, do you send it?  (And how would aTriz run it?)

(I here leave aside other questions, such as how sending a file causes you to get a virus.)

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

How did Alia come into possession of Atriz personal info?
Thanks.

You can not answer that if you wish but still just out of curiosity. Did he offer you sexual favours or what? Were you compromised?

And another minor question. You seem to maintain the stance that you are not technically adept. How were you able to work with the script then? Did you receive specific instructions? Can you explain briefly the procedure of running the script?
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (1)

You could have googled to get instant answers but anyway nullius is asking you to encrypt the script file using SHA-256 encryption algo which you can effectively do it online using https://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator if you're not very familiar with a command line tool.After conversion,you can send the HEX/base65 encoded generated hash to nullius.

I recommend against using the linked tool.  If text is pasted into a textarea widget, even one change in line breaks, etc. would change the output hash and make it irreproduceable.  The only other option on that form appears to be a URL for a file hosted somewhere online.  It appears that this form (?) sends the data to the server to be hashed (not sure).

I posted command-line invocations for both Linux and Windows.

(Nit:  SHA-256 is not an encryption algorithm.  It is a cryptographic hash.  The objective is not to “encrypt” the script, but to put it through a one-way compression.  There is no way to “decrypt” SHA-256.  The process is only one-way.)

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

Then how, exactly, do you send it?  (And how would aTriz run it?)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

But I suppose that may put one at risk for another sort of virus. Hehe.

Regarding generation of a sha256 hash on macOS, the world wide web suggests to me that

Code:
$ shasum -a 256 path/to/yer/gamblin/script

is the recipe (but I haven't tested it, I use GNU/Linux).
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
Merited by Lesbian Cow (1)

How did Alia come into possession of Atriz personal info?
Thanks.

You can not answer that if you wish but still just out of curiosity. Did he offer you sexual favours or what? Were you compromised?

I would strongly suggest that such a thing should not be asked or answered out of mere curiosity, insofar as the answer itself may potentially leak personal information, or information which could somehow lead to personal information.

(I am trying not to interfere with anybody else’s questions; but I do feel that I must point out the danger there.  Curiosity is not probative to the investigation, anyway.)

Then how, exactly, do you send it?  (And how would aTriz run it?)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

But I suppose that may put one at risk for another sort of virus.

Too bad that Alia’s posts are not RFC 3514 conformant.  I suggest she should upgrade to a system which deploys standards for Internet security which also seem to represent industry best practices.

@theymos, please add RFC 3514 support to this forum.  Then you can remove the trust system, all anti-spam controls, all DDoS protection, and the Reputation forum; and the mods can step down from their jobs.  Thanks.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

I recommend against using the linked tool.  If text is pasted into a textarea widget, even one change in line breaks, etc. would change the output hash and make it irreproduceable.  The only other option on that form appears to be a URL for a file hosted somewhere online.  It appears that this form (?) sends the data to the server to be hashed (not sure).
You are right.However,they also have an option to upload the file manually which I believe can prevent the space errors but comes with a vulnerability of file being manipulated/stored on their servers.I can't think of anything else which does the compression effectively without opening a CLI.

(Nit:  SHA-256 is not an encryption algorithm.  It is a cryptographic hash.  The objective is not to “encrypt” the script, but to put it through a one-way compression.  There is no way to “decrypt” SHA-256.  The process is only one-way.)
Thanks,I do need to revise my basics.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Are you able to document this PM, and provide the PM number/ID?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16636

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

The script is mine and you are not allowed to leak it. If you do so, you owe me 50 BTC.
What makes you think a non-working script is worth anything, let alone 50 BTC?

If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.
When all else fails: blackmail!

This question got ignored in the other topic, so I try again here:
What happened to alia that made alia_alt take over? Alia was last online 32 hours ago, modlog doesn't show anything, which leaves a temporary ban as a possibility. Or you don't want to join the select group of -9999 users and switched to be less negative?

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Are you able to document this PM, and provide the PM number/ID?

aTriz ignore this punk - why on earth would you dignify this toilet licking, pubic hair flossing fuck with an answer is beyond me

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: