Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3504 times)
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

investing bitcoin is to secure future because it gives more profit it helps us in future.
lolek_bolek

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

The technology is great but I don't think anyone is in it just for the technology. I as a developer am very excited about it, but that doesn't mean I don't care about the money I make with it Smiley
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized, digital currency that makes its patronage increase in value and hence becomes an asset and this removes it from the bubble-burst syndrome.  
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin because I trust it. It brought a lot of opportunities for me through yearsm it's a long term investment that is providing most of us a promising profit that is justifiable for us to sustain our needs. I am thankful that it became a part of my daily life and financial support.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Because Bitcoin is Cheap transactional fees for me the  crypto currency gambling(TRADING) is widely popular owing to its low and often insignificant transaction costs and the processing time involved in crypto currency transactions is very short. The fact that there are no individuals and institutions involved in the approval stages lessens the delays that's why I invest on bitcoin.
santosoisman14

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Because bitcoin is our future. we should support it.  Cool Cool Cool
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoins because i am surely gonna make profit in that and we all know that the bitcoins are volatile which makes them a great investment because you can buy them in a much cheaper price and with just a little bit of patience and holding your value will be much more expensive as the bitcoins grow and that is how you gain passive in that thing. I need to have a lot of money in order to save enough money for myself for future purposes. I invested because of hoping to be rich.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I investet in cryptocurrencies, because i believe in the blockchain technology behind. I also invest in many altcoins, because i think that the projects have a real use case and they will be very successfull in future. Many people invest just to make fast money. But thats the totally wrong way, and thats hy so many people loose so much money when they invest in bitcoins. So if you are just here for fast money, you will definitely loose your money. Just learn a little bit and try to understand in what you invest!
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

The potential of the blockchain technology is what caught my eye in the first place. I want to support the industry and be part of it as well as it develops.

The investment side is of course also part of the reason why I am in the crypo space and interested in Bitcoin.

I absolutely aggree with you. Im also interested in bitcoin that's why investing i'm investing bitcoin. This bitcoin business can make you gain much profits just by holding your bitcoin. Just be patience with it and you'll earn much.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I investing in bitcoin cause I believe the technology of bitcoin,and bitcoin surely help us to grow and make us a better life...  I think bitcoin changes the world to prevent poverty and I know bitcoin will grow all over the world cause they give high profitable income to reduce poverty.

i invest in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin changes my life and give me better life....and surely give us a better than we know,i know bitcoin grow all over the world they give high profitable income....
and i think because of bitcoin all of unstable job will be have a job,so that prevent the poverty....
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I decided to invest in bitcoin because I saw a good chance in bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin will bring changes to my life, I am sure that bitcoin has a good future and I hope it will continue to profitable

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Is it worthy of asking that question? Ofcourse people invest in something because they believe in it and in that way they have a higher percentage of profit than being loss. I would be lying if i say that i invest because of the technology and not for money, moreover it is a reverse thing that i do. I invest because of the chance that bitcoin can give decent profit and the knowledge for its technology is secondary to learn.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing into bitcoin because i believe that this can help me and my family to have a financial freedom. i have already proven this and i will continue to be a part of this. I feel that bitcoin can change my life and i want to help others too. i want them to experience of being financially stable.

Everyone has only one reason for investing on cryptocurrency, its because they all want to earn profit when the value of the coins they invest will increase in the market and some is also using it for living.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I do agree with the fact that profit making is the core reason why most people have invested in Bitcoin. Quite a few are in it just for the technology excitement. I for one, as much as I believe in the new Cryptocurrency/blockchain technology, I am in for the money making more.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

The acquisition of financial independence is one of the most important reasons why we invest in bitcoin, every investment must be profitable even if there is a need for a long wait.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

because bitcoin digital currency is the world's first. So many people want to get it. and bitcoin are the result of the development of modern technology. bitcoin can be used as a substitute for currency and has the same value as an existing currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

I invest bitcoin because for long-term savings, as long as bitcoin is still there we can save for the future.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
My bitcoin investment because now this bitcoin popular digital currencies and I hope benefit greatly if investing bitcoin.
Additionally this now many countries are starting to believe in the bitcoin

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

lets be clear about this in life you have two groups the "have and the have nots" , its would become apparent that the "have nots " would definitely be interested in bitcoins to improve themselves economically , they would see it as a way out of poverty and its not they don't believe in the blockchain technology but day to day survival is what is paramount to them and in most of these instances they will choose to do whats best financially for them even if taking this action might negatively affect bitcoins. The "haves" can pretty much afford to focus on bitcoin development as they are not concerned or influenced mainly by financial benefit but with developing a system that will fund them over an extended period this is the case because day to day survival is not an issue. so whether your role is  simply an  investor or developer you best believe you fall in one of these two groups and the real stance you take is influenced by one of these trajectories.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin for 3 reasons:
1 - I know Investment Rules
2 - I know Bitcoin
3 - I am ready to take the risks on my investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: