Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
Edward Finney

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

I think the majority of recent participants in the market will have probably joined looking for a quick buck. This crash has weeded the weaker of those out and now we seem to have some decent stability above 10k which is progression. I think even the speculators that entered and exited recently is still a positive because this kind of exposure over the long term is invaluable.
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

I have been researching technical money for more than 2 years and I consider it like gold or silver in my life. I continue to invest in bitcoin.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

I choose bitcoin to invest because it is a lightweight job that brings a lot of profit. The ability to make a profit in the future is enormous. It will definitely grow in the future and the economic potential is enormous. It attracts many investors to invest in it.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
No I am investing in bitcoin to gain more profit and additional income and not just pure investmentm
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

That is just part of it as you can see people are practical in terms of money and the future of bitcoin is created somewhat taking it to that path one day. That purpose is what keep it moving for a very long time. The ability to create more money out of it.
They think of the future of it in a way that they also think of their future. It is a win-win situation.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

I am investing in bitcoin because it has the potential to become the future of money in the digital age we are headed. The profit that I am gaining from it is just one of the benefits of having invested in bitcoin. I believe it is one of the biggest revolution in the history of mankind.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

The first time I invested in bitcoin I just thought it as an important short-term investment can be profitable. The longer I believe in blockchain technology
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

I invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable for me. Bitcoin is at the forefront of virtual currency, bitcoin's technology is the best, bitcoin is stable. The market for bitcoin is big, many people use and trust bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

There are a lot of altcoins which are safer and faster when it comes to transactions, so I don't know if bitcoin will become a global payment method, but it will remain valuable. So if I were to be honest, I'd say I invest because of the financial gain.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I think the currency as a new technology, more and more people know about it now, it's development is becoming more and more good, so I choose investment bitcoin, I think the bitcoinin the future can bring me a lot of benefits, it is a good investment choice
naturalbd

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Bitcoin day by day big popular in every country. because bitcoin is digital and very secure ,strong currency .people like it very much.day by day bitcoin investor and user growth up.and bitcoin is very profitable for earn money.i still invest in bitcoin and i hope i earn money from bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin because of its capability to rise higher than before; also, this coin is the most reliable coin compared to others due to the support coming from the people. Thus, I will keep investing in Bitcoin to have a high profit in the future.
There are lot of reasons why you need or why you are investing in bitcoin and my main reason why I investing in bitcoin is it helps me to earn extra money and it also provide my daily needs. On the other hand, I will also keep on investing in bitcoin because I do believe it will help me to earn more money and to become rich in the near future.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I personally invest in bitcoin as in a future. I think that in 5-10 years, maybe more, it will grow in price and become an integral part of our life. I want to have a buffer, protection for my children in case that bitcoin really becomes a single payment system in the future.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

lets be clear about this in life you have two groups the "have and the have nots" , its would become apparent that the "have nots " would definitely be interested in bitcoins to improve themselves economically , they would see it as a way out of poverty and its not they don't believe in the blockchain technology but day to day survival is what is paramount to them and in most of these instances they will choose to do whats best financially for them even if taking this action might negatively affect bitcoins. The "haves" can pretty much afford to focus on bitcoin development as they are not concerned or influenced mainly by financial benefit but with developing a system that will fund them over an extended period this is the case because day to day survival is not an issue. so whether your role is  simply an  investor or developer you best believe you fall in one of these two groups and the real stance you take is influenced by one of these trajectories.

I invest in bitcoin because I think that bitcoin technology has a high potential and as the development of bitcoin technology will continue to increase and grow financially, today bitcoin is used as the right investment for profit. Moreover now the bitcoins have increased drastically so the chances of getting a lot of gains are wide open. that's why i invest in bitcoin
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

So my question is.
Now days I feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Everyone investing in bitcoin as an investment. And I'm a strong believer in bitcoin too, everyone investing in bitcoin to earn more money not for any charity. But of course I care about it because my future depends on bitcoins future.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Some people invest out of speculation. Some invest as part of a diverse investment portfolio as a completely uncorrelated asset. Some invest in order to buy things online, dark web including. Some invest out of fascination with the whole potential the tech has. Some invest because are unhappy with the financial system. I'd say personally I'm a mixture of all of the above
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

In order for me to have many more bitcoin then get rich in no time. Investing is one great way in earning incomw through bitcoin. All of us wanted to be stable in the future. And i  believe bitcoin is the answer. We can be richer as much as we can.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

i invest in bitcoin because i believe that these technology is helpful and useful

Indeed it is very helpful for all of us and I thrust bitcoin same as I trust myself, it is having a lot of potential and the high growing power. Everyone should trust bitcoin as a source of income and as a way to be successful in life, bitcoin has changed my life and it is increasing more and more so I am going to be very lucky for using bitcoin. I have strong believed that bitcoin will be legal in my country soon and then I will be able to have good profit from it.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Yes I am also pure invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a great place for future investment.
yes I also believe in bitcoin and I also believe in bitcoin because bitcoin uses this kind of blockchain technology. What I think about bitcoin is bitcoin is a stock or my assets in the future.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
Portgas ace

Activity: 98

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I invest in bitcoin Because I'm sure bitcoin will make me rich, and I as unemployed I do not have anything to save or invest for the dopant so the only place I invest is bitcoin, and bitcoin has proven to me a lot people who are already successful because of investing in bitcoin. for me bitcoin is a good place to be made a place of investment.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

If someone invest in one asset or currency then it is normal expectation that they think the prices will continue to rise after they bought it. To become rich a good saving for retirement, this is my answer to this question, for me to be rich means to pass the level of income more then a million dollar. In a crypto world everything can be possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: