Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

i invest because blockchain offers us control and transparency and also i believe the cryptography technologies.
Another reason, Bitcoin free from government manipulation or interference. To sum up i can see the future of bitcoin markets.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Yep I invested bitcoin as purely investment because I believe to its blockchain technology too but I'm not ignoring the use of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency of transferring payment to other people not only because it's a great investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Hey. I invest in Bitcoin for many reasons. And because Bitcoin is the carrier of the progressive technology of Blochechan, and because the price, over time, can conquer all imaginable and beyond imaginable limits. Because digital gold is not subject to inflation, a limited number of coins will be issued. Because Bitcoin has no borders, this is a common planetary asset. In general, I'm glad that I live in this wonderful time, when Bitcoin started its way!
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  It is the latest technology that can easily transfer and very reachable for those who can connect with internet. A good tools that can be use to pay some bills.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I'm investing in bitcoin in order to be rich in the future, as in the future bitcoin will cost many times more than now!
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

While the crypto market is only evolving! Now there is a very large demand for bitcoins and other coins! While the provision is limited, the price will be high! Capitalization is growing every year very quickly! While we are at the very beginning of the development of this market! for this I am sure that now is the best time for investment, until the whole market is leveled off, and while the coins give more than 100%!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

I'm a busy person, and with my hectic schedule, I wouldn't be able to invest and moniyor my investments while performing my daily tasks effectively. Then there came bitcoin, it had helped me get through the years without much of a hassle with financial matters without sacrificing any of my current tasks and jobs.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

I'm a busy person, and with my hectic schedule, I wouldn't be able to invest and moniyor my investments while performing my daily tasks effectively. Then there came bitcoin, it had helped me get through the years without much of a hassle with financial matters without sacrificing any of my current tasks and jobs.

I invest a bitcoin for the extra profit for the future because we know bitcoin is trusted and proven on investing and the bitcoin pricing is growing up in every day or year.im investing a bitcoin and i hold it on longtermway because theres a big chance to rise and we can trade it in easy way to get money.bitcoin is very helpful in every poor people because big chance to end our poverty so that i invest a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

I invest a bitcoin for the extra profit for the future because we know bitcoin is trusted and proven on investing and the bitcoin pricing is growing up in every day or year.im investing a bitcoin and i hold it on longtermway because theres a big chance to rise and we can trade it in easy way to get money.bitcoin is very helpful in every poor people because big chance to end our poverty so that i invest a bitcoin.
I invest on bitcoin due to their less payment in terms of transaction and then the fluctuating price which it can probably a chances to grow our money. Our name is unknown and very secured of the transcation.So thats why I better to invest on bitcoin to be more comfortable for the profit I earned.
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

everyone will have their respective reasons to do what they do by investing in bitcoin and for whatever reason I personally think that everyone who invests in bitcoin, the main purpose is to make a profit. and the question is whether they really believe in bitcoin, this is a very basic question and I think of course based on the belief they have that's what makes a lot of people willing to invest in bitcoin.
Yes, I invested in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is profitable. Investing in bitcoins can get me more money and learn more about blockchain, so I love investing in bitcoin.
dwsgh

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Yes I am also pure invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a great place for future investment.
yes I also believe in bitcoin and I also believe in bitcoin because bitcoin uses this kind of blockchain technology. What I think about bitcoin is bitcoin is a stock or my assets in the future.

I think bitcoin will not fail in the worst case, the maximum support price will not be zero. And venture capital is another support for Bitcoin. A large number of well-known venture capital companies, funds, individuals have already spent 1 billion dollars in real money cast their own vote. Including Visa, Nasdaq, Citigroup and other traditional financial giant. Domestic venture capital funds include Kai-fu Lee's innovative factory and Xu Xiaoping's real estate fund. I believe in the future of Bitcoin.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:57 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
For the obvious reason of continuous earning so that I can provide money for my family's needs and to support my parents with the house expenditures. Bitcoin has been a good way to earn money from me and it sets no limit on who can use it and how much an individual can earn. Loosing bitcoin would definitely make a great impact in my life and I am hoping that it will not happen instead it should keep on improving as time passes by and as I earn more from it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

The reason for investing BTC is simple, of course, to make money. If BTC is not to make money, then investment is completely meaningless.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

I invested in bitcoin digital world because I saw my colleagues who have been successful since joining bitcoin. that's my first reasonbut it turns out after I invested in bitcoin. my economic life is also gradually there has been a progress gan.  so i join in bitcoin .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I'm investing for bitcoin because I'm securing my future soon for my self and to my upcoming family
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I'm investing to bitcoin because I want to try and have some more knowledge about a technology of the new cryptocurriencies and saving for my future also
chengyiming

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

1, I believe blockchain will change this world, and bitcoin is like mother of blockchain.
2, Wanna earn some money from bitcoin.
3, Hope in someday we could use Bitcoin everywhere in this world.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I believe that the technology behind is really useful and it would be a big innovation to help the businesses prosper and be able to deliver their products and services to their customers efficiently and effectively. I am investing in bitcoin because I believe that more people will adopt it and since we can make money from it currently, I would just use this opportunity to earn more. I mean we are given an opportunity to have both, to invest into something that has a possibility to be huge in the future and to use the technology so why not have both?

MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

I investing in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin.bitcoin is the leader of cyptocurrency.it has great future.I invest it because I know its return good profit after long time.it also secure and safe.
Boylestad4

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

I invest in bitcoin because i believe in the technology  ,before i came up to that ,i also did my own research about bitcoin and i see the potential ,plus i really love to try new things ,there is no harm in trying 😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: