Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing in bitcoin now for my children's future. Bitcoin has always experienced a rapid rise in value before entering a long phase where it falls in value. And I do I believed that it is our money in the future and I trust it.
Bitcoin is helping thousands of people just like you, bitcoin is the main support for those who have large family and small earning so it is good to use bitcoin and buy it at this time price is not very high it use to go high, so buy now and save it for the future then at the time of retirement you will not be worry a about your source of income,. I invest in bitcoin because it made my life so easy now I can do everything using bitcoin, as it gives me money and also a way for saving, I use to earn free bitcoin using signature campaign and invest in it for my future.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Basically, I invest in bitcoin to have an extra income to support my financial needs. Although I already have a regular job and a small business, it isn't still enough to sustain our needs since the prices of goods nowadays are getting expensive.With this crypto-currency as an investment, I am quite assured that my family will have a better future.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

I think bitcoin is a very good investment asset as we have seen in the past growing in tremendous pace, but ai also believe in bitcoin’s true purpose and that is to be utilized as a currency. The value of bitcoin had even out priced other popular investment in the market. And the story of success of bitcoin investors is so high if we review the gainers since this technology boomed globally.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Because its very profitable and I am one of that many persons that hoping, working and believing that bitcoin will give more profit and income to me. Bitcoin is such a good investment but you must learn how it does and how it goes. Bitcoin has a massive value so I am hoping and working it well to have some for the future of my kids.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Profit drives the currency market and bitcoin (crytocurrencies) is no exception. Either one is saving using bitcoin or trading, its all for profit; that we get higher value than what we put in. I believe its a normal business sense.

Who knows, Bitcoin or any other crytocurrency might one day become a national form of exchange.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Because bitcoin brings me light work but has a high income. bitcoin deals simply and quickly. I have a lot of money when investing in bitcoin. There are many billionaires investing in bitcoins. I also want to become a bitcoin billionaire.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

I am not investing in bitcoin anymore, but I think that most of those who invest in it, do it because of their strong belief in it, and maybe already because of emotional ties.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

I think we're answer is same because all we want is to earn money, to getting rich by using of bitcoin,as of now investor was so increasing and increasing as the time goes by because bitcoin was broading in a whole world rapidly.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

I personally buy bitcoin is to trade in order to get results, I think currently trading bitcoin is very profitable. and also in the future if you save bitcoin it is not impossible you become a wealthy.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

"Why are you investing in Bitcoin?"

You don't put all your eggs in one basket and I also invest in the lottery and spot the ball after
I got wiped out on the "Bingo" investment.

Already I am taking driving lessons for my Lamborghini in the comfort of my own home using a
state of the art x-box ready for when my number comes up because I just know that Bitcoin is
going to the moon even if it was so good that no one has gone back in 40 years   Roll Eyes

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

Obviously if a person invests in anything, he expects profit from it.
Similar is with bitcoin, Its not bad if people want to make money out of it.
But one should believe in technology too,since it's the future technology afterall.

Yes, sure, this is true. Otherwise, I would never even start dealing with Bitcoin. I suppose this difficult period for the cryptocurrency will be finished soon, and the coins will start to go up. I believe in Bitcoin.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I'm investing in bitcoin because it is a long term investment that has proven us about it's capability to strive better and it never fails to impress us every quarter. Though the market is now, I still positively believe that it will strike back to it's normal price again and will still rise up beyond our expected value. Positivity is the key.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:07 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:16:24 AM by bajigur894784

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Well, that's what's happening now, everyone knows that investing in bitcoin will give long-term benefits.

Nowadays, people only see bitcoin as a way of making a profit, and are not too concerned about  the technology , inovation, or future of the bitcoin.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Because of its history. Bitcoin earned my trust to invest on it when I studied about it. I learned that bitcoin is a volatile currency. Bitcoin's value fluctuates continuously. The value will dump at some time but it will regain its value as time goes by which makes it a very good investment.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Bitcoin is a new technology, and it is developing very well. It is recognized by many countries. I think it will continue to grow, so investing in bitcoins is a good investment option right now, and I still have a lot of money to invest in bitcoins.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

bitcoin and the entire crypto market gives a good opportunity for each person to increase his capital! the world has changed, and now there are a lot of types of earnings in the crypt world! bitcoin is a steadily growing asset, what is happening now is the so-called temporary correction!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

My primary driving force in confidently investing to bitcoin was its technology and system, how it works and its credibility throughout the span of years it has existed. Next would be its value though having its volatile market nature it somewhat gives me an idea that even though it is risky it would still find a spot on top in the market from time to time which is an opportunity I want to grab for my investments.

Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

I do not buy bitcoin right now because I do not have extra money for this. I have some altcoins and for me that's enough. I'm very sorry that I did not keep the bitcoins that I bought two years ago.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

I invest in bitcoin for a better future.I want to be a rich man as soon as possible but at that time i feel risk with bitcoin because its price down very badly.I think 2018 is a very good time for bitcoin but its not true at that time because its price down 30% in a very short time.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

I'm investing in Bitcoin because want to get profit it's obvious. Grin I think that nowadays mostly people joining cryptocommunity to get money only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: