Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Tell me please, What is the minimum amount of fees at which ICO is recognized as held? And what is the maximum amount of fees? Or is it not?
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

Tell me please, What is the minimum amount of fees at which ICO is recognized as held? And what is the maximum amount of fees? Or is it not?
We do not employ a hardcap.
A stronger token sale means we can take advantage of the economies of scale in manufacturing to build out a stronger network more quickly.

We didn't set a presale minimum, in part because one of the main goals of doing a presale was to test our systems and procedures in preparation for the main sale. That said, we're quite pleased with the participation.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

A stronger token sale means we can take advantage of the economies of scale in manufacturing to build out a stronger network more quickly.

We didn't set a presale minimum, in part because one of the main goals of doing a presale was to test our systems and procedures in preparation for the main sale. That said, we're quite pleased with the participation.

You guys just had a private presale right? Do you have any numbers from that available?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

You guys just had a private presale right? Do you have any numbers from that available?

Presale raised upwards of 1900 ETH, final numbers will be updated when they are available.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

So do you mean there is no limit in both sales presale and ICO main sale. Token sold only will going to determine how much it will gonna collected or raised on this times. What about the tokens that is unsold?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Presale raised upwards of 1900 ETH, final numbers will be updated when they are available.

Just a rough estimate is what I was looking for... 1.9k ETH is a pretty good start for presale.

Excited to see the ICO... Have you determined a minimum soft cap yet?  I would assume a soft cap shouldn't be any issue here, but i'm not completely sure what the expectations are or how much is difinitely needed to make the move into blockchain.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Just a rough estimate is what I was looking for... 1.9k ETH is a pretty good start for presale.

Excited to see the ICO... Have you determined a minimum soft cap yet?  I would assume a soft cap shouldn't be any issue here, but i'm not completely sure what the expectations are or how much is difinitely needed to make the move into blockchain.

Hey there. No, there is no soft cap defined at this time.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

And... we acquired GEO! Cheers to absolute crypto-location certainty!
Have a read our latest blog-post to understand more about XYO progress:
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-strengthens-crypto-location-tech-portfolio-with-the-acquisition-of-geo-4fd0d7ea2d0c

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

the project looks like promising, i will watch this thread. I just submitted my email  for whitelist.

like many others, I hope they will be different from their predecessors

You can easily tell that by the way, they update us on the development of their ICO, platform and community interaction this is going to be huge the presale is a huge success I hope the ICO is also a success everything is doing great on this project, especially the marketing.

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

Although I have yet to finish reading their whitepaper, I am very interested in their idea of connecting the blockchain with the real world. This sounds very ambitious, but if it works out it will be extremely successful.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

Project seems to be very interesting.

Is there any competitor of this project in market ? I am not able to find anyone till yet.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

Although I have yet to finish reading their whitepaper, I am very interested in their idea of connecting the blockchain with the real world. This sounds very ambitious, but if it works out it will be extremely successful.
they are ambitious because have a realistic target, a great opportunity to participate in supporting this project
there is no doubt that XYO project is the solution for many people, the project team definitely will work hard in developing the project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

they are ambitious because have a realistic target, a great opportunity to participate in supporting this project
there is no doubt that XYO project is the solution for many people, the project team definitely will work hard in developing the project
Thank you for your support! The team working hard to do their best  Smiley
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Dear Community,
Please, check out the interview with the Head of Media from XYO Network - Johnny Kolasinkski: https://youtu.be/HIW2VBhOUv4
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

the project looks like promising, i will watch this thread. I just submitted my email  for whitelist.

You can easily tell that by the way, they update us on the development of their ICO, platform and community interaction this is going to be huge the presale is a huge success I hope the ICO is also a success everything is doing great on this project, especially the marketing.

As long as they are active and giving updates on their progress will leads to success but they need to remember one more thing they need to be very active for blockchain conference in order to get more awareness about the project. Wheather they reached soft cap in presale?.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

I do not think that blockchain technologies need the means of integration with the fiat world. It is necessary to replace fiat, and not to invent crutches
AlexTF.CCN

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

Hello everybody. We just released one of our weekly news video and featured a XYO ICO Review. Would love for the community to take a look at it and let us know what you think!
https://cryptocoin.news/videos/icos-videos/icos-this-week-eligma-safecrypt-xyo-ico-review-8974/
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

XYO Network Interview - with Johnny Kolasinsk. Today we chat with Head of Media of the XYO Network, Johnny Kolasinski!
Join us as we delve into XYO with Johnny Kolasinski and learn exciting feats of this project, enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIW2VBhOUv4
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

As long as they are active and giving updates on their progress will leads to success but they need to remember one more thing they need to be very active for blockchain conference in order to get more awareness about the project. Wheather they reached soft cap in presale?.
Yes exactly, just read on the cryptocoin.news and it catches my attention that XYO ico review was named on list.  So it really proves that the project is authentic and has a unique approach.  The dev team makes a very attractive project as it compliments where the blockchain world is going and extends that reach.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

a new project that is handled by Amazix's exciting team and seems to have a nice forward progress, especially with the allocation for a huge $ 3 Million bounty program worth of tokens. will surely be the attraction for bounty hunters to enliven and make this project a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: