Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
There is no doubt about it, and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I am sure that all teams will surely do the job the best in order to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Hello! Tell me please how much money is collected at the moment in dollars. I do not see this information on the site. I also want to know what is the maximum capitalization.
may indeed his team has not provided information about how many results have been obtained, so hopefully soon there will be good news from this project

The public token sale is ongoing. So may take time.
The private sales raised upwards of 1900 ETH.
Where do you see the total number of tokens sold? I want to see this information before I decide to invest because the ability to to raise capital also evaluates the potential of the project.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Dear Community,
Please, check out the Interview with the XYO NETWORK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E7wi4qS1Wo&t=29s
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

We build a new tomorrow we can't wait for it to come we just believe in and plan it. It's in our hands already.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Hello! Tell me please how much money is collected at the moment in dollars. I do not see this information on the site. I also want to know what is the maximum capitalization.
may indeed his team has not provided information about how many results have been obtained, so hopefully soon there will be good news from this project

Where do you see the total number of tokens sold? I want to see this information before I decide to invest because the ability to to raise capital also evaluates the potential of the project.
Is this that for real? Can you make the source of it on public. I even don't see how much funds was raised on the presale. I will don't believe in words even it comes from the team unless i saw the real amount with my both eyes.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Hey. There is information how many team gathered Ethereum for 3 days ICO? I think it's a small amount, but I want to know for sure.

piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Dear Community! Please check: XYO NETWORK - "Bringing Blockchain To The Real World"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cl6bYwImDI
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

i just visited the website to see how many coins that already sold but unfortunetly it doesnt show
below is the ss i took from this page https://get.xyo.network/

nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

i just visited the website to see how many coins that already sold but unfortunetly it doesnt show
below is the ss i took from this page https://get.xyo.network/

The team is actively working on a progress bar for the token sale as that has been requested by many supporters. We appreciate your patience and support.
Demirung

Merit: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

YES
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world
We have already had ideas behind the XYO project. It's right time for getting real products which build from those ideas. I hope that XYO team will publish project's products in the next few months.
Who said that they have already the ideas? or you are also part of the team? The products will be followed later on the ico is now only starting to promote i don't know when the ico will start however it is only new. Lets make this a reality if they become successfully to raised good amount of funds then the project will goin to roll.
Yes, indeed, the project is just starting its work and is at the beginning of its journey. But still now you can see the full potential and understand that there are ideas!
This is a good investment, I think that those people who have these tokens will not regret this investment
thilinanamal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Smart contracts are tools that are revolutionizing the way humans conduct business. They remove the necessity for the trusted third-parties and middlemen that the system currently rely on in order to execute the terms of an agreement. The only way this evolution of human interactivity can be successful is if the data that is accessible to these contracts is accurate and verifiable. Centralized authorities are susceptible to interference, attacks, and failure and as a result do not serve as technologically viable source of data for smart contracts. Therefore, there is a need for a consensus-based network of interconnected devices that records and verifies real world events in order to make the resulting data available in a distributed, trustless, and secure manner. This is precisely the design of the XYO Network.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:11:29 PM by monarx911@i.ua

Brief overview of the project from the team CTA_Group published on  steemit  medium
Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

The XYO Network introduces a source of location data that does not originate from a centralized system, but instead from a vastly distributed network of interconnected devices that can deliver that location-based smart contracts require for execution.

MAIN FEATURES OF THE XYO NETWORK
• Decentralized
Confirmation doesn’t contain any big and payment based companies or organizations. This network is totally a transparent system. It is an open source which doesn’t has any entry barriers.
• Trustless
As users always concern about the trustworthiness of the network, The XYO Networks blockchain technology removes the need for trust by making all transactions transparent, decentralized, and protected.

• Identityless
To protect the privacy of all the users, all the location data is stored anonymously. This is done by a cryptographic method which is called Proof of Origin.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

The XYO Network introduces a source of location data that does not originate from a centralized system, but instead from a vastly distributed network of interconnected devices that can deliver that location-based smart contracts require for execution.

MAIN FEATURES OF THE XYO NETWORK
• Decentralized
Confirmation doesn’t contain any big and payment based companies or organizations. This network is totally a transparent system. It is an open source which doesn’t has any entry barriers.
• Trustless
As users always concern about the trustworthiness of the network, The XYO Networks blockchain technology removes the need for trust by making all transactions transparent, decentralized, and protected.

• Identityless
To protect the privacy of all the users, all the location data is stored anonymously. This is done by a cryptographic method which is called Proof of Origin.
This is very useful and unusual way of data location network like no other third party involved to sniff any location or identity of a user. Thanks for summarizing it for basic information to understand by investors, bounty and the future partners who will be interested on this service.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

This is very useful and unusual way of data location network like no other third party involved to sniff any location or identity of a user. Thanks for summarizing it for basic information to understand by investors, bounty and the future partners who will be interested on this service.

And it shows you how great potential use-cases are!
Amazon payment-on-delivery, self-driving car location, theft prevention, geo-location games, transport logistics (trucking companies) etc.
So many options...
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Is this that for real? Can you make the source of it on public. I even don't see how much funds was raised on the presale. I will don't believe in words even it comes from the team unless i saw the real amount with my both eyes.
I found and it's their address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8547d336f6979a504db5c49e69236f31aeeef95c
I'm not sure this is the correct address but all XYO is sent from this address, you can statistically get to the exact number.
Demirung

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

And it shows you how great potential use-cases are!
Amazon payment-on-delivery, self-driving car location, theft prevention, geo-location games, transport logistics (trucking companies) etc.
So many options...
There are a lot of options and they all attract me very much! You give us good opportunities and so we follow your project!
Demirung

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

I found and it's their address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8547d336f6979a504db5c49e69236f31aeeef95c
I'm not sure this is the correct address but all XYO is sent from this address, you can statistically get to the exact number.
All the same, the best is when the amount displayed on the site is clearly displayed! And without any superfluous guesses!
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

What is the XYO Network? - Be sure to read our blog post here for details on who we are: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/what-is-the-xyo-network-ed6863a5a4c1
Please leave a post in the thread if you have questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: