Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
seccessful

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

If the tech work and is affordable , imagine you can place a sticker in your kids jacket , coat etc / they go to summer camp , friends place in a bicycle.  You know their location or if they getting out of the safe zone / if it works and As long as this is affordable sky is the limit
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Why would you want to do that? Just for token count visual? I may be wrong but you cannot send XYO via metamask. You can connect any private keys to metamask if you wanted.

Hey there, I don't fully understand your question. If you click quote instead of reply it links to the comment you are responding to Smiley
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

I've never done as much reading about a project and am still confused as I have with xyo...I'd love to pull the trigger but something inside me is preventing this from happening.  Possibly brain malfunction idk.

Hey! May I ask what it is you are struggling with? If it's easier you can join the official Telegram channel where you can discuss and get clear answers from the admins there Smiley https://t.me/xyonetwork
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

XY My understanding is that it represents longitude and Latitude. Is it correct? Grin
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

XY My understanding is that it represents longitude and Latitude. Is it correct? Grin
basically yeah, but even more connected with blockchain tech, to cut it short - future of GPS as we know it. 
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Is there any precise information about when the platform will be launched? Or does the team say approximate dates, i.e. the 4th quarter?

Hi! Smiley No concrete end date yet. The team only stated that it will be on Q3/Q4 2018 Smiley
I think they should be specific, it would be better if they will announce the approximate month so people can expect when to wait.
Investing in this project is good but always want to see how long we have to wait, also, one of my concerns is exchanges, do they have plan when to add?

Honestly you cant put a 'specific' tag on this kind of project. You can say Quarter and that is specific enough, mainNet itself cant work at full capability if there is not enough other nodes as sentinels nad archivists. And what about exchanges? there should be no concern they did not list on official exchanges and yet price on decentralized exchange stabilized and gone up - that's a good indicator, gamma sale is still going listing before it ends would be just stupid and have no benefit to project or investors - just IDEX/DDEX scavengers, you bought low with that extra bonus token flood and now you cant have high profits without official listing - that's the best stand team could take, investors win, team win - they dont care about traders   actually they are even doing favor for them - look at the chart its going up.         
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

🔥 NEW PARTNERSHIP NEWS 🔥

XYO Network Pairs With CYBR to Make Blockchains, Smart Contracts & Cryptocurrency Payments Safer 🔥

Between XYO’s crypto-oracle network, which verifies location using more than a million beacons scattered across the globe, and CYBR’s BlindSpot engine, which identifies and disrupts illicit cyber activity, the companies hope to add an extra layer of safety to doing business on the blockchain.

💥 Read all about it here!
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-pairs-with-cybr-to-make-blockchains-smart-contracts-cryptocurrency-payments-safer-8cf7f7547b81
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

🚀 Hey XYO Community! 🚀

This week's update from the team is HERE!

✨💥 This Week at XYO #4 (July 26) 💥✨

Read all about the latest updates that are taking place at XYO HQ. Don't forget to max clap and share! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/this-week-at-xyo-4-fecf5b8fab8a
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

They want mass adoption, so it makes sense to focus on the 7 billion ground based peeps ( is that number right ).. satellites for remote areas, is what I'm imagining.  I guess we'll find out in the next few years the overall game plan
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

I sure hope XYO doesnt use satellites. Its like this: If a transformer blows, it only affect that block. The rest of the neighborhood, city, town, etc. is fine. If a satellite fail, it can affect hundreds of miles, whole cities, great portion on the state. Leave those sats alone, and focus on Ground Based Position. Thats my hope.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

The great thing about the potential of this project is how many uses there is for tracking something..it blows my mind how huge this tech could be if it reaches anywhere close to potential.
That's sci fi,  but awesome and possible. 
That mixed with special wheel bolts could be pretty sweet.  Remote controlled wheel lock..it never ends, the applications
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

I sure hope XYO doesnt use satellites. Its like this: If a transformer blows, it only affect that block. The rest of the neighborhood, city, town, etc. is fine. If a satellite fail, it can affect hundreds of miles, whole cities, great portion on the state. Leave those sats alone, and focus on Ground Based Position. Thats my hope.

XYO plan on using a multitude of different location technologies in conjunction with one another to have the most comprehensive and secure location technology system possible. If one component fails, there network will be able to continue on the strength of its supporting components.
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

I don’t believe they are responsible directly or indirectly for listing on idex. Bounties dumped. Let’s call a spade a spade and not attribute the blame to xyo. I would rather the weak hands and bounty candidates dump now as opposed to when xyo garners worldwide attention/location industry and lists on exchanges and just tanks.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

I don’t believe they are responsible directly or indirectly for listing on idex. Bounties dumped. Let’s call a spade a spade and not attribute the blame to xyo. I would rather the weak hands and bounty candidates dump now as opposed to when xyo garners worldwide attention/location industry and lists on exchanges and just tanks.

I'm quite behind with the news but what's wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX? It's not the most amazing exchange site out there but still it's a good exchange and it has quite a good volume so I don't think it's a bad thing that XYO is being listed on there. Anyway I think blaming the team or the project for the dump is ridiculous, it's not XYO's fault that the project is currently at this price range and yeah because of the amount of tokens allocated during the bounty campaign, it's quite expected that a major dump is about to happen but XYO network is a huge project, it has such a broad potential that dumps like we are experiencing right now shouldn't worry us because these are just bumps on the road, once this project just like what you said gains worldwide attention and get listed on a big exchange then we're gonna moon people.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Watch this new video AMA with XYO Blockchain Architect and founder, Arie Trouw and Graham McBain, of XYO Sacramento (previously LayerOne):

XYO Developer Geospatial
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

I'm quite behind with the news but what's wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX? It's not the most amazing exchange site out there but still it's a good exchange and it has quite a good volume so I don't think it's a bad thing that XYO is being listed on there. Anyway I think blaming the team or the project for the dump is ridiculous, it's not XYO's fault that the project is currently at this price range and yeah because of the amount of tokens allocated during the bounty campaign, it's quite expected that a major dump is about to happen but XYO network is a huge project, it has such a broad potential that dumps like we are experiencing right now shouldn't worry us because these are just bumps on the road, once this project just like what you said gains worldwide attention and get listed on a big exchange then we're gonna moon people.

I understand your concern. There's nothing wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX but it's always better to buy directly from the team to help them go further with their development. not to mention all the special perks you are going to get (airdrop, mining kit, etc.) just my 2 cents  Cool
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I understand your concern. There's nothing wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX but it's always better to buy directly from the team to help them go further with their development. not to mention all the special perks you are going to get (airdrop, mining kit, etc.) just my 2 cents  Cool

Oh so the ICO is still on going? I thought the token sale is way over, I don't think you can buy directly from the team or maybe I'm wrong, oh so the team are offering a mining kit and an airdrop if we buy directly from them? That's awesome can you please provide me with more info regarding this, maybe a link to the article? I honestly haven't been up to date on what's been happening with the project lately so I don't have any idea about this, that's why I'm so curious to know the advantages people get if they buy directly from the team and how to do so.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

Oh so the ICO is still on going? I thought the token sale is way over, I don't think you can buy directly from the team or maybe I'm wrong, oh so the team are offering a mining kit and an airdrop if we buy directly from them? That's awesome can you please provide me with more info regarding this, maybe a link to the article? I honestly haven't been up to date on what's been happening with the project lately so I don't have any idea about this, that's why I'm so curious to know the advantages people get if they buy directly from the team and how to do so.

You can still contribute in the official XYO website thru https://get.xyo.network/flow-platform/

The Public Main token sale ended on May 20th 23:59 PDT. XYO is currently on GAMMA sale which is the last token sale. Smiley
🔸XYO Pre-sale = Initial Coin Offering
🔸XYO Token Sale = Primary Coin Offering (All Unsold/Unallocated Tokens Burned)
🔸XYO Gamma Sale = Final Coin Offering (Wherein Supply comes from Allocated Token Pool)

You can avail the Founder's Mining kit for free if you have contributed a total of 5.4ETH or above thru the XYO website.

And if you've contributed thru the XYO website and retain your tokens to you original wallet, you can participate in the airdrop Cheesy The airdrops won't start till November at the earliest. We will inform the community once the team will release more details about the Geo dApp airdrop. Smiley
You can read all about it here 👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Hello guys  I got a question, not sure if you would know the answer to this though. Is XYO concerned with the competition from FOAM? I didn't think there was any competition.
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Hello guys  I got a question, not sure if you would know the answer to this though. Is XYO concerned with the competition from FOAM? I didn't think there was any competition.

Hi there. Keep in mind that the XYO Network views potential competitors as collaborators. The team feel that, in the world of blockchain and decentralized organization/technologies, the concept of competitors really doesn't exist -- their goal is for any other Proof of Location technology in this space to be integrated as a Sentinel component in their system. This goes the same for FOAM, they are different to XYO but complementary projects.

Hope that answers your question Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: