Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

I don’t believe they are responsible directly or indirectly for listing on idex. Bounties dumped. Let’s call a spade a spade and not attribute the blame to xyo. I would rather the weak hands and bounty candidates dump now as opposed to when xyo garners worldwide attention/location industry and lists on exchanges and just tanks.

I'm quite behind with the news but what's wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX? It's not the most amazing exchange site out there but still it's a good exchange and it has quite a good volume so I don't think it's a bad thing that XYO is being listed on there. Anyway I think blaming the team or the project for the dump is ridiculous, it's not XYO's fault that the project is currently at this price range and yeah because of the amount of tokens allocated during the bounty campaign, it's quite expected that a major dump is about to happen but XYO network is a huge project, it has such a broad potential that dumps like we are experiencing right now shouldn't worry us because these are just bumps on the road, once this project just like what you said gains worldwide attention and get listed on a big exchange then we're gonna moon people.

I understand your concern. There's nothing wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX but it's always better to buy directly from the team to help them go further with their development. not to mention all the special perks you are going to get (airdrop, mining kit, etc.) just my 2 cents  Cool

Oh so the ICO is still on going? I thought the token sale is way over, I don't think you can buy directly from the team or maybe I'm wrong, oh so the team are offering a mining kit and an airdrop if we buy directly from them? That's awesome can you please provide me with more info regarding this, maybe a link to the article? I honestly haven't been up to date on what's been happening with the project lately so I don't have any idea about this, that's why I'm so curious to know the advantages people get if they buy directly from the team and how to do so.

You can still contribute in the official XYO website thru https://get.xyo.network/flow-platform/

The Public Main token sale ended on May 20th 23:59 PDT. XYO is currently on GAMMA sale which is the last token sale. Smiley
🔸XYO Pre-sale = Initial Coin Offering
🔸XYO Token Sale = Primary Coin Offering (All Unsold/Unallocated Tokens Burned)
🔸XYO Gamma Sale = Final Coin Offering (Wherein Supply comes from Allocated Token Pool)

You can avail the Founder's Mining kit for free if you have contributed a total of 5.4ETH or above thru the XYO website.

And if you've contributed thru the XYO website and retain your tokens to you original wallet, you can participate in the airdrop Cheesy The airdrops won't start till November at the earliest. We will inform the community once the team will release more details about the Geo dApp airdrop. Smiley
You can read all about it here 👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1

Thank you so much for this information, I honestly didn't know that this was legit I thought the token sale was over weeks ago, really glad that you replied to my post. Oh so there's still a last stage, great! that means more people will still have the chance to contribute and enjoy the benefits of the XYO network so this Gamma Sale how long does this lasts?. Nice, so what are the benefits of this founder's mining kit? And is this limited in number?. Wow I'm glad that the team are doing an airdrop that's a really good way to reward token holders & investors so does this mean that in  order to be eligible for the airdrop, you need to keep ur xyo tokens in your wallet until November?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shoshi91

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

I don’t believe they are responsible directly or indirectly for listing on idex. Bounties dumped. Let’s call a spade a spade and not attribute the blame to xyo. I would rather the weak hands and bounty candidates dump now as opposed to when xyo garners worldwide attention/location industry and lists on exchanges and just tanks.

I'm quite behind with the news but what's wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX? It's not the most amazing exchange site out there but still it's a good exchange and it has quite a good volume so I don't think it's a bad thing that XYO is being listed on there. Anyway I think blaming the team or the project for the dump is ridiculous, it's not XYO's fault that the project is currently at this price range and yeah because of the amount of tokens allocated during the bounty campaign, it's quite expected that a major dump is about to happen but XYO network is a huge project, it has such a broad potential that dumps like we are experiencing right now shouldn't worry us because these are just bumps on the road, once this project just like what you said gains worldwide attention and get listed on a big exchange then we're gonna moon people.

I understand your concern. There's nothing wrong with XYO being listed on IDEX but it's always better to buy directly from the team to help them go further with their development. not to mention all the special perks you are going to get (airdrop, mining kit, etc.) just my 2 cents  Cool

Oh so the ICO is still on going? I thought the token sale is way over, I don't think you can buy directly from the team or maybe I'm wrong, oh so the team are offering a mining kit and an airdrop if we buy directly from them? That's awesome can you please provide me with more info regarding this, maybe a link to the article? I honestly haven't been up to date on what's been happening with the project lately so I don't have any idea about this, that's why I'm so curious to know the advantages people get if they buy directly from the team and how to do so.

You can still contribute in the official XYO website thru https://get.xyo.network/flow-platform/

The Public Main token sale ended on May 20th 23:59 PDT. XYO is currently on GAMMA sale which is the last token sale. Smiley
🔸XYO Pre-sale = Initial Coin Offering
🔸XYO Token Sale = Primary Coin Offering (All Unsold/Unallocated Tokens Burned)
🔸XYO Gamma Sale = Final Coin Offering (Wherein Supply comes from Allocated Token Pool)

You can avail the Founder's Mining kit for free if you have contributed a total of 5.4ETH or above thru the XYO website.

And if you've contributed thru the XYO website and retain your tokens to you original wallet, you can participate in the airdrop Cheesy The airdrops won't start till November at the earliest. We will inform the community once the team will release more details about the Geo dApp airdrop. Smiley
You can read all about it here 👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1

Thank you so much for this information, I honestly didn't know that this was legit I thought the token sale was over weeks ago, really glad that you replied to my post. Oh so there's still a last stage, great! that means more people will still have the chance to contribute and enjoy the benefits of the XYO network so this Gamma Sale how long does this lasts?. Nice, so what are the benefits of this founder's mining kit? And is this limited in number?. Wow I'm glad that the team are doing an airdrop that's a really good way to reward token holders & investors so does this mean that in  order to be eligible for the airdrop, you need to keep ur xyo tokens in your wallet until November?

Hey there, yeah that's right! The main public sale is over but the GAMMA platform sale is on so people will still be able to contribute to the project Smiley The GAMMA sale will run until either the launch of the XYO Mainnet and/or the XY Oracle Network is running on stable ground via a healthy ecosystem; the main net is slated for launch in Q3/Q4 of this year. To read more about the GAMMA sale, kindly check out the team's message here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma

Here is what is included in the mining kit, currently the mining kit offer is still running; there will be a deadline but there is no further information yet on when that will be from the team. (project supporters are eligible to sign up for a free mining kit for every 5.4 ETH worth of XYO tokens purchased through the official website):

As for airdrops...In order to qualify for the airdrop, the XYO team will whitelist proven wallets, and they are working on a way to be able to prove ownership down the line. The best option is if to use the same wallet address that you used to purchase from the site. if you transfer your tokens to another wallet address, the team will find a way to prove your ownership, but this might take some time. The XYO team want to be able to assist every HODL'er and supported of XYO, but it will just take some time to make sure we can accurately check and prove purchases.

Hope this answers your questions and gives you more clarity! For real-time XYO updates, do join the official XYO Telegram channel here 👉🏻 https://t.me/xyonetwork
There are always admins available to help with your questions too!
Hafwen124

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Good Morning fellow XYO holders. Just out of interest the XY Stickers, could they, for example be stuck to a fork, and that fork chucked in a river and it could be located? Also, can admin shed any light on the cost price of the stickers? Each, per 1000, per 10,000 etc please?
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Good Morning fellow XYO holders. Just out of interest the XY Stickers, could they, for example be stuck to a fork, and that fork chucked in a river and it could be located? Also, can admin shed any light on the cost price of the stickers? Each, per 1000, per 10,000 etc please?

The XY- sticker based trackers are scheduled for the end of this year according to the roadmap https://xyo.network/roadmap/

We have no information of how this will be bought at this moment in time 😊 And all further information regarding the XY Stickers will be posted once it is released by the team Cheesy

Also, please feel free to join XYO's Announcement channel https://t.me/xyonetworkannouncements to get all the updates on the project 😊
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

I don't think we have the term 'test net' here for XYO. I think the current GAMMA platform is basically the beta version, or the 'test' version, if that's the word you prefer
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

I get your point. my advise to you is to just hodl it for the long term. we will always have short-term speculators, unfortunately, but in the long term the uniqueness of this project will make it stand out from other tokens/coins. and I believe price valuation of XYO in the long run will reflect that
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Trust me Mary... its not about being wealthy to me that only brings temporary happiness but to have a actual solid understanding that we are not going to affected by losers and people who truly don't beleive in the uniqueness of this coin
I hate it when minority controls the majority especially in thia game
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Trust me Mary... its not about being wealthy to me that only brings temporary happiness but to have a actual solid understanding that we are not going to affected by losers and people who truly don't beleive in the uniqueness of this coin

hey bro, why did you copy-paste the comment from Telegram? look very spammy to me  Cool
langnhangvl

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

Troy one thing I can assure u is when I talk to/care for end of life patients and ask them some of the things they wished they did more during their life - laughter is one of them. Being serious in crypto communities and playing the type cast of a ‘serious investor’ has never made the list.
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

I get your point. my advise to you is to just hodl it for the long term. we will always have short-term speculators, unfortunately, but in the long term the uniqueness of this project will make it stand out from other tokens/coins. and I believe price valuation of XYO in the long run will reflect that
Troy one thing I can assure u is when I talk to/care for end of life patients and ask them some of the things they wished they did more during their life - laughter is one of them. Being serious in crypto communities and playing the type cast of a ‘serious investor’ has never made the list.
I don't think we have the term 'test net' here for XYO. I think the current GAMMA platform is basically the beta version, or the 'test' version, if that's the word you prefer

Stop copy pasting from other sources. These messages are useless without whole topic. 
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

I’m trying to figured that part out myself 😂😂 They did mention it will be a Chinese partnership and it seems like this is it. Now it’s just a matter of the team confirming it. Since the team is located in San Diego, i’m assuming they just woke up and by the time they get ready and good to go, it will be another couple of hours. 🧐🤔😉🤣🤣
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

hi, how can i get in touch with an admin? one of my eth payments went through but i received no XYO for it (the previous payment also went through and I did receive XYO for that)
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

XYO Network to Deliver Location Data to CAS Smart City IoT Management Platforms Throughout China

Through the alliance, XYO will deliver blockchain-based global data to CAS Smart City’s integrated management platform for the Internet of Things, which operates as the central command for some of China’s most cutting-edge smart cities.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180731005241/en/XYO-Network-Deliver-Location-Data-CAS-Smart

and

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-to-deliver-location-data-to-cas-smart-city-platforms-23f52ce31705
Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

💥💥OFFICIAL NEWS💥💥

XYOracle Network partners with China's CAS Smart City
to deliver trusted location data to #smartcities and #IoT management platforms.
🚀

CAS Smart City holds more than 40 core intellectual property rights for a broad range of applications, including the company’s signature Smart IoT Light Pole, which serves as a mini weather station, electric vehicle charger, navigation data node, and more.

Through the alliance, XYO will deliver blockchain-based global data to CAS Smart City’s integrated management platform for the Internet of Things, which operates as the central command for some of China’s most cutting-edge smart cities.

Read all about it here
👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-to-deliver-location-data-to-cas-smart-city-platforms-23f52ce31705
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

hi, how can i get in touch with an admin? one of my eth payments went through but i received no XYO for it (the previous payment also went through and I did receive XYO for that)
If you use metamask sometimes you need to use add tokens function I had this problem with 2 out of 4 of my exchanges with XYO and that worked for me.

Also I would like to ask about drops function - how will it work and calculate the bonus? will it be delivered to white listed wallet depending on amount you purchased through official website or will it depend on the current amount of XYO tokens wallet hold at the point of drops?   
Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

If you use metamask sometimes you need to use add tokens function I had this problem with 2 out of 4 of my exchanges with XYO and that worked for me.

Also I would like to ask about drops function - how will it work and calculate the bonus? will it be delivered to white listed wallet depending on amount you purchased through official website or will it depend on the current amount of XYO tokens wallet hold at the point of drops?   

The Airdrop won’t be coming though until November at earliest. More details of the Geo DApps hopefully will be released sooner though!  As of now, here are the only info that the team released regarding airdrops Smiley
👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

I can't wait for our own blockchain to be ready. I'm sure they will have applied all sorts of ideas and learned lessons from the projects that came before.
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

XYO is the only crypto I know of that is super busy team, and still finds ways to try to reach out to different stakeholders and listen. From personal emails, calls, etc top down, refreshing!
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

💥✨A treat for our Technical HODL’ers today!✨💥

Data distribution. It’s the foundation for any network on — or off — the blockchain. When you have so much data being distributed by so many sources, how do you incentivize the best behavior in the network?

In his very first XYO Network white paper, XYO's Research and Data Scientist extraordinaire Erik Saberski explains how XYO crypto will be used as an incentive for sharing correct data on the XYO network. Interesting stuff! 🙌

🚀 Read all about it here: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/white-paper-cooperative-data-handling-in-the-xyo-network-64fcf985a945
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

what is the future of cryptocurrencies
crypto in general
It's a hard one to answer, and if you ask a bunch of enthusiasts you'll likely get different responses of varying degrees. Instead of thinking what the future will be, a more practical approach would be to ask yourself what problems do you see in the financial world, from the individual all the way to the corporate level. The problems that we are faced with today and how we choose to tackle them will shape the future, no doubt there. Some of the issues that cryptocurrency can help with are: enhanced security/ reduced fraud, decentralisation of your own money i.e no central banks involved, and autonoumous (smart) contract utilisation to change the way we use our money in exchange for goods and services adopting a more seemless, tailored and user customised approach.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: