Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:30:43 PM

This is the latest update from Jim that I received today. So far he is the only contact that I have had with people from AMT. I sent an email request Friday:

Some of us who put in orders are getting very nervous. It is hard to find out anything about your company. The online help has not been online for several days. The thread you guys started on Bitcointalk.org appears to  be abandoned. This is making a lot of people nervous.  Any info about the product such as videos of the working product or of your staff and facility would help immensely. There is just nothing out there. I also mentioned that if I have not heard and seen something concrete in a few more days I will be getting a refund.

Their reply was pretty brief.

Just getting everything together over the next few days. We'll provide several updates shortly on everything. Hang tight.

Still pretty nervous about this. I will keep everyone updated as information, if any arrives from AMT.

I also checked back today and the live online chat is still offline on their website.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinorMiner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:44:35 PM

Cash. Grab.

1. Post pretty pics, get people to buy
2. Launder money from CC payments into bitcoin (good luck credit card companies getting that back)
3. Vanish.

All contributions gratefully received 1G6Wia22Jnpz2DUisA5EoAC6KJ7MHm6QyP
adnanabbas

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:48:32 PM

too many bitcoin related scams are going on, its mind blowing.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 09:52:27 PM

I did meet with them today to show them HEX16B new prototype.
So they are alive

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:53:42 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 06:12:58 PM by AMT_miners

Also there will be a few other updates coming soon regarding the 28nm chip, methods of payment, things like that. We're most likely not going to work with Paypal anymore because they don't protect us as a Seller nor make our lives anything but ridiculous. We want to be protected as Seller just as much as you want to be protected as a buyer, and according to a few conversations we've had with paypal, our industry is simply not protected.

And live chat is on when we have a few minutes to breath, we can't always be there, its not a 24 hour service. Seriously though we should all thank Jim for going home at night and staying on live chat/handling rhetorical support requests when he can, while Marcy (his patient wife) watches the kids.

We promise to update you a few times over the next few weeks, and at least once a week from this point forward with relevant information.

- AMT

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:17:54 AM

Our design is working now , so I think AMT will manage to deliver in time

Deliver Bitfury, but fail to deliver own ASICs.

Edit:
Our Delivery dates range from Oct, 2013 to Dec, 15th depending on the time of the order.

I wonder how "October" orders feel...

We're going to name a free/paid upgrade after you "RoadStress". Smiley
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:20:34 AM

Watching and wishing you guys well as an American mfg.

I'm waiting until I see hardware in the wild myself before I'll commit to anything, but good to hear from you guys.

You really should stop by more often.  Wink  Smiley

Seriously though: I sometimes get approached to handle private five and even mid six figure deals separate from my GB activities and I really need to know what's available without scams, or I can't even list this as one of a buyer's potential options.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:29:38 AM

I'm waiting until I see hardware in the wild myself before I'll commit to anything, but good to hear from you guys.

Seriously though: I sometimes get approached to handle private five and even mid six figure deals separate from my GB activities and I really need to know what's available without scams, or I can't even list this as one of a buyer's potential options.

Right, we know its important to post here, we feel it's just better to post when there's something to be said. But we'll definitely update this specific thread more often. We we're traveling,  and figuring out the next best thing. You'll hear about it soon enough.
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:44:05 AM

Right, we know its important to post here, we feel it's just better to post when there's something to be said. But we'll definitely update this specific thread more often. We we're traveling,  and figuring out the next best thing. You'll hear about it soon enough.

Great updates this really give us more confidence about your product, its on the way. Remember to show some videos and photos of miners

that way the trolls and the shills will not have much negative things to say, except hopefully is all positive Smiley
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:51:44 AM

Yes we've been working very hard for the last few weeks, all is good and on track. Boards just arrived

So post a pic of the board. It takes far less time to post a pic than it does to write a big long forum post.

Buy & Hold
Razorr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:44:31 AM

You mentioned that there are slots available in the miners for an upgrade. Do you plan on updating the warranty section for personal upgrading at home? Right now it will void the warranty if anyone opens the case and installs an upgrade.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:01:06 AM

Yes we're still alive, just been running around the world the bit taking care of business. We apologize for not updating this forum enough, but all and all, there's that saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, might as well..  you know the rest.

Yes we've been working very hard for the last few weeks, all is good and on track. Boards just arrived, running fine but a bit less than anticipated, we were optimistic hoping to get 64ghs per board, and we still believe we will over the next few weeks, but right now we're really running at 43-44ghs per boardwhich means we'll sink the cost in order to ad extra boards and chips to deliver the per-ordered 128's and 192's ON TIME. That should answer the speculation on that one.

We also built in upgrade options so our cases now have slots to ad extra boards so hopefully you guys will take advantage of that as well. We'll start shipping mid September orders on Monday the 4th. That includes anyone that paid via wire or btc (despite when they paid it) . For the the other guys that ordered end of the September/Early October, your miners will ship from the 4th-8th depending on when you ordered, mid October will ship by the 11th to the 14th, and so on. Making it a total of 24 to 28 days depending on when you ordered, pretty close to like we said give or take a few days. I hope everyone will make some videos and support us after they receive their miners. We'll get our videos together Tomorrow or Wednesday at latest on the 128 and 192.

Also there will be a few other updates coming soon regarding the 28nm chip, methods of payment, things like that. We're most likely not going to work with Paypal anymore because they don't protect us as a Seller nor make our lives anything but ridiculous. We want to be protected as Seller just as much as you want to be protected as a buyer, and according to a few conversations we've had with paypal, our industry is simply not protected.

And live chat is on when we have a few minutes to breath, we can't always be there, its not a 24 hour service. Seriously though we should all thank Jim for going home at night and staying on live chat/handling rhetorical support requests when he can, while Marcy (his patient wife) watches the kids.

We promise to update you a few times over the next few weeks, and at least once a week from this point forward with relevant information.

- AMT

So same problem as cryptx/burnin. They hoped for 64GH and they got 43-44GH.

You have  month typo. It's November, not September Smiley

We're going to name a free/paid upgrade after you "RoadStress".

I got no beef with you. I'm just sick of all the mining companies that fail. Grats on your Monday shipping!

Miramyn

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:14:57 PM

So this means the 128 unit will have 3 boards instead of 2? And the 192 will need 5 boards to make its advertised hash rate?

What will that do to the power usage and requirements?
Do these units already come with sufficent power supplies to handle that number of boards AND leave room for expansion?

How much extra power will they draw now?
How much extra heat is generated?

What will those change do to the overall efficiency numbers of these units?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
MinorMiner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:17:50 PM

Cash. Grab.

1. Post pretty pics, get people to buy
2. Launder money from CC payments into bitcoin (good luck credit card companies getting that back)
3. Vanish.

LOL: "You have just been sent a personal message by AMT_miners on Bitcoin Forum.

The message they sent you was:

We've updated the board, we're not a cash and grab job and it shit like that which effects our business, please remove it."

At least that's one way to get them to respond.

All contributions gratefully received 1G6Wia22Jnpz2DUisA5EoAC6KJ7MHm6QyP
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:58:01 AM

Post a Picture of your board please!!!!  Post it and we will come. (Field of Dreams)

POST IT and we will come!
Miramyn

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:55:05 AM

We'll get our videos together Tomorrow or Wednesday at latest on the 128 and 192.

- AMT

Communication DEFINITELY does not seem to be a strong point with you guys.

Where are the videos that were to be "Wednesday at the latest"?

Why so many reports about not being able to reach ANYONE at your company via phone, live chat or email?

C`mon guys, we want to be believe but you are NOT making it easy

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:57:38 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 01:22:07 AM by AMT_miners

Pics of the boards. Video coming shortly, editing it now guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/107201528@N06/with/10583836383/

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:29:02 AM

I dropped by the website and spoke with the chat operator. He was cool and a video is coming later tonight.

Avalanche is a must own
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:34:09 AM

Post a Picture of your board please!!!!  Post it and we will come. (Field of Dreams)

POST IT and we will come!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success"  (Henry Ford)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:14:33 AM

Hey! Hey! We are making progress.  Thanks for the pics.  And I hear there is a video coming shortly.
Can you update us on first delivery dates. OP says October.  I am assuming that did not happen.
You have PCB's.  When do you expect to have a working board documented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: