Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

Deposit Suspended
 P2PB2B     Huh
Sistemkoin   Huh

any one can update the wallet
The exchange is working on it - PAC Global team does not and cannot control the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:23:45 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 06:05:51 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Here is the detailed budget request for the month of October 2019:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/638605591194894347/PAC_October_Budget_-_Oct_30_2019_version_2.docx
(as Word document)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/638915184999530516/PAC_October_Budget_-_Oct_30_2019_version_2-1.pdf
(in PDF format)

Please vote YES to help the proposal pass. To vote YES please follow the following instructions if you own and have access to a masternode.

1.) Unlock your wallet.
2.) Open your debug console
3.) Paste: gobject vote-many 06abd3ffc3cb8de0bdb1a69589ca43e5d4939fff1e3c6cc12090be225fa3cc95 funding yes
4.) Press enter

REMEMBER TO RELOCK YOUR WALLET FOR SECURITY (unless you are staking).

PAC Global team thanks you for your support!
Anatoliysb

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

Wow, updated wallet, unlocked and immediately received 10 POS rewards.

Why can't I get a POS? A green circle lights up in the wallet at the bottom right corner, but no coins come ...
What needs to be done to receive coins?
The individual inputs (to be found in the "Send coins" section of desktop wallet under "Inputs...") have to contain more at least 10000 coins each to be eligible for staking.

I have 19,000 coins on my balance, and not at least 10,000, so I ask why I do not get a POS ?!
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:39:51 PM

Why can't I get a POS? A green circle lights up in the wallet at the bottom right corner, but no coins come ...
The individual inputs (to be found in the "Send coins" section of desktop wallet under "Inputs...") have to contain more at least 10000 coins each to be eligible for staking.

I have 19,000 coins on my balance, and not at least 10,000, so I ask why I do not get a POS ?!
That is your total. So, if you have that sum of 19,000 distributed over 4 inputs, each input having, for example, 4750 PAC, you will not be able to stake, but your balance will be 19,000.
Even if you have all these coins in one input, it will take a few days to get a stake.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:56:01 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 02:06:53 PM by Cookie.Monsters

Brad Marsh has stepped down from the full-time role of C.M.O. of PAC Global. PAC Global team wishes him the best.
The Board of Directors has unanimously voted through Robin Matthes as PAC Global's new C.M.O. and Michael (Andrew) Contreras as Chief Marketing Coordinator and Brand Ambassador!

Robin and Michael will carry equal responsibility for the success, growth and value-creation of PAC Global Marketing and have developed a BETA community marketing plan that can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SEOapykFssBtjkkG9QMcIw5E8wBwI6RIkEhhz-Mkf-0/edit?usp=sharing.

In chapter 3, segments and target groups have been identified. Together with community involvement, chapter 3 will form the basis of PAC Global Marketing going forward and will be gradually expanded as we go. Please let the team know if you have any ideas, suggestions and/or questions for the PAC Global marketing department.
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:34:39 PM
Merited by macish (1)

That is your total. So, if you have that sum of 19,000 distributed over 4 inputs, each input having, for example, 4750 PAC, you will not be able to stake, but your balance will be 19,000.
Even if you have all these coins in one input, it will take a few days to get a stake.

Yes for every input with more then 10k PAC in it will stake. The staking reward is 1 PAC so it is not made for profit
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:15:11 PM

PAC Global is proud to be trading on the largest adjusted 24 hour volume exchange in the world, P2PB2B Exchange.

The phrase, “Wen Binance” finally got answered as P2PB2B.io surged to first place on the Coinmarketcap (CMC) top 100 exchanges list.

P2PB2B is currently updating to the new chain and withdrawals and deposits will open with estimate dates of mid November or earlier.

Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:52:58 PM

PAC Global is proud to be trading on the largest adjusted 24 hour volume exchange in the world, P2PB2B Exchange.

The phrase, “Wen Binance” finally got answered as P2PB2B.io surged to first place on the Coinmarketcap (CMC) top 100 exchanges list.

P2PB2B is currently updating to the new chain and withdrawals and deposits will open with estimate dates of mid November or earlier.

Cheesy So funny! A shitty exchange supported by the shitty new team and CEO (a kid).
RIP Pac
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:54:37 PM

Cheesy So funny! A shitty exchange supported by the shitty new team and CEO (a kid).
RIP Pac
The information is from the Coinmarketcap site - are you saying that Coinmarketcap is not good? If so, you are certainly not the majority, the Coinmarketcap is the number 1 site for rankings and coin/exchange info. They get the most traffic. When a coin applies for a new exchange, they get asked for their CMC link.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:56:37 PM

A friendly reminder:

Please remove your PAC from the Coinexchange.io platform. They are shutting down their exchange. As PAC Global continues to make network optimization updates as one progresses, Coinexchange may not be capable of keeping up with the PAC Global development.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:19:16 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 02:38:30 AM by Aktarus

RIP Pac
The information is from the Coinmarketcap site - are you saying that Coinmarketcap is not good? If so, you are certainly not the majority, the Coinmarketcap is the number 1 site for rankings and coin/exchange info. They get the most traffic. When a coin applies for a new exchange, they get asked for their CMC link.

Explain me:
- Why are they about to change their ranking algorithm?
- How a new unknown exchange can suddenly become number 1 with more than 1.5 BILLION in 24 hours?
- How Binance and other biggest exchange are ranked 20th ish?
- Why other rank (coingecko)  have a totally different rank? With P2P ranked at the 125th position
- Why your P2P BS is less less popular but, hey... number 1? As comparaison:

P2PB2B:
- Twitter subs: 34k
- Alexa rank: 21000

BINANCE:
- Twitter subs: 1,1 Million
- Alexa rank: 1700

- Why are they cited in the BTI Market Surveillance Report – September 2019 - of wash trading?
https://www.bti.live/bti-september-2019-wash-trade-report/

The truth:
You are taking advantage of a flawed algorithm to deceive people... that is called either a scam or a pure ignorance! In both case, this is a red flag!
This game will explose on your face when CMC will change their algo soon (end of this month).
Anyway, you already lost your credibility long ago, even your community decrease every day.

Pac was a beautiful project until you give the command to a kid. Banning me while you knew I was right was just foolish. I would like to see your face when P2PB2B will scam exit. What will you say to the community?

ps: FUD are based on lies, all my arguments are real facts! That is why you banned me without any notice.
CryptoQueenMari
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:36:57 AM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

PAC Instant nodes and  masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards immediately!

What we offer:

INSTANT-MASTERNODES INVESTMENT
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-Step investment setup
- Auto-Reinvest rewards
- Instant withdrawals in most cases.
- Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
- Add more coins to existing investment
- Withdraw from your  investment at any time
- Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
- No cap on investment amount
- Low fees
- 24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
How to invest with trttNodes - https://bit.ly/2M8RApI
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:19:30 PM

FUD!!! you deserve it. YOu will not be missed with your constant negativity

RIP Pac

Explain me:
- How a new unknown exchange can suddenly become number 1 with more than 1.5 BILLION in 24 hours?
- Why other rank (coingecko)  have a totally different rank? With P2P ranked at the 125th position

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

- Why are they cited in the BTI Market Surveillance Report – September 2019 - of wash trading?

The truth:
You are taking advantage of a flawed algorithm to deceive people... that is called either a scam or a pure ignorance! In both case, this is a red flag!
This game will explose on your face when CMC will change their algo soon (end of this month).
Anyway, you already lost your credibility long ago, even your community decrease every day.

Pac was a beautiful project until you give the command to a kid. Banning me while you knew I was right was just foolish. I would like to see your face when P2PB2B will scam exit. What will you say to the community?

ps: FUD are based on lies, all my arguments are real facts! That is why you banned me without any notice.

PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

This is a test message.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

Cheesy Cheesy apart that? Any arguments?
you re so ridiculous and I feel bad for your noobs team.
Negativity... lol the house is on fire and the guy talk about negativity. So, smile you are just been red flagged.
Scammer!
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:05:51 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 05:22:16 PM by macish

[/img][/img]

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

Cheesy Cheesy apart that? Any arguments?
you re so ridiculous and I feel bad for your noobs team.
Negativity... lol the house is on fire and the guy talk about negativity. So, smile you are just been red flagged.
Scammer!

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
PACGlobal is on P2PB2B which is on CMC, on 3rd place now.
Bye bye
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:04:05 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

Please do not forget following, real facts:

1. PAC Global is not responsible for the content of any of the CMC pages regarding exchanges - CMC is publishing them and they are available for (almost) everyone to see at (almost) any time. This content is there and, as such, has a far greater reach than PAC Global platforms currently have, regardless of what the PAC Global team has or could have done.
2. The CMC pages are like that for many, many weeks / months now - they were not published like that as a result of a simple human/technical flaw/typo, but actually they are there like that on purpose.
3. If the content of the CMC pages is indeed flawed or simply wrong, then an appropriate correction is due from the CMC side - nobody is against that.

I guess you were banned (or kicked?), since you were unable to accept the above real facts.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:48:06 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

1. PAC Global is not responsible for the content of any of the CMC pages regarding exchanges - CMC is publishing them and they are available for (almost) everyone to see at (almost) any time. This content is there and, as such, has a far greater reach than PAC Global platforms currently have, regardless of what the PAC Global team has or could have done.
2. The CMC pages are like that for many, many weeks / months now - they were not published like that as a result of a simple human/technical flaw/typo, but actually they are there like that on purpose.
3. If the content of the CMC pages is indeed flawed or simply wrong, then an appropriate correction is due from the CMC side - nobody is against that.

I guess you were banned (or kicked?), since you were unable to accept the above real facts.

PacGlobal IS responsible of their tweets and their contents! If you have a doubt about an exchange to be a scammer, your duty is to not shill it or support it. Or you are a scammer yourself.

P2PB2B is a scam (reported by several reports as from the ukrainian scammer Valerii Solodovnyk), or at least a frauder, CMC doesn't react as they explain their algorithm is based on what information exchanges give to them through their API. They recognized this is not accurate and they have to investigate one by one the frauds users report to them... until the next update though.
I am looking forwad to see Pac global team members faces when P2PB2B will scam exit. I hope that day they will apologize for the sh*t they are pushing the project, which I consider as dead, thanks to Drew.

Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

Here is a succint report about the scam exchange P2PB2B that you shill:
https://twitter.com/AngryBeur/status/1191416253564571650
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:25:34 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

PacGlobal IS responsible of their tweets and their contents! If you have a doubt about an exchange to be a scammer, your duty is to not shill it or support it. Or you are a scammer yourself.

P2PB2B is a scam (reported by several reports as from the ukrainian scammer Valerii Solodovnyk), or at least a frauder, CMC doesn't react as they explain their algorithm is based on what information exchanges give to them through their API. They recognized this is not accurate and they have to investigate one by one the frauds users report to them... until the next update though.
I am looking forwad to see Pac global team members faces when P2PB2B will scam exit. I hope that day they will apologize for the sh*t they are pushing the project, which I consider as dead, thanks to Drew.

If there is "doubt about an exchange to be a scammer", there is nothing one is obliged to do. Only if one has evidentially witnessed a crime or clear consequences of it, only then is one obliged to report it to the authorities. You are also ignoring another real fact (valid for democratic countries): one is innocent until proven otherwise.
I do not understand you looking forward to anyone's sorrow, whatever that may be, but that is you.

I remind that cryptoexchanges disappearing (for whatever reason) can happen at any time. The most famous recent event was Cryptopia closing overnight for being hacked. For that reason it is recommended to keep only the minimal amount of funds (if any) at any exchange. In addition, if you personally do not like one or the other exchange, then simply do not use it.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: