Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:07:20 AM

As for the over 1 billion PAC being "burned" with the same upgrade:

"The 1 billion + coins being "burned" or "removed" from the network are coins that we discovered while doing intense investigation. Exchanges that refuse to update to PAC Global, exchanges that have been hacked, scammer activity addresses, 51% attack activity addresses, all of these have been compiled together and in the update release it effectively bans them and their coins from EVER interacting on the chain again. They cannot send coins, cannot make Masternodes, cannot vote on proposals or impact our markets in any way. Bad actors CAN be disciplined in crypto. This is not a world where criminals can get away with stealing."

A number of other themes have been and are being discussed in the PAC Global discord server.

For any inquiries please feel free to contact Drew at: DrewSaunders@pacglobal.io

For support please contact:
Helpdesk@pacglobal.io

Are you saying that you are about to take control of wallets and coins?  Huh
Are you fucking serious?
Is Drew the dictator want also to take control and centralize the blockchain?
Lot of red flags are rising day after day from Pac project.

What are you taking about? If masternode owners do not want to go through this update, they can either stay on the current protocol or organise and fork away differently. If a majority of masternodes would decide against it (regardless of what exchanges would do), Drew and the PAC Global team would have no chance of having a working network of any size after this (or any other) fork. Hence, people decide, foremost the masternode owners decide what is "allowed" or not to be done with the PAC Global network, not Drew, the team, me or you.
So, from previous discussions you seem not to want report scammers to the authorities and you do not agree with excluding scammers from the network... what do you propose to do then about them?

You are just a manipulator saying "No authorities! No scam!" while you perfectly know it is hard to arrest scammers in the crypto because it is wild west.
And your behavior convinced me you are involved personaly in this scam cookiess. People not being punished doesn't mean they are not scamming, otherwise the world will be 100% safety. Yes I report everything to authorities, their answer most of the time is "thanks for reporting, we will investigate". Even CMC.
And Now you are playing the dictator's game, basically "You want safety! Let us take control of everything"... Security against freedom.
That's what you are saying!

The fact is "PAC IS CENTRALIZED NOW".

I will not waste my time debating with you Cookiess, as I have noticed you are in bad faith. I prefer to continue my investigations.
Some good news soon...
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:55:23 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 09:47:32 AM by Cookie.Monsters

"The 1 billion + coins being "burned" or "removed" from the network are coins that we discovered while doing intense investigation. Exchanges that refuse to update to PAC Global, exchanges that have been hacked, scammer activity addresses, 51% attack activity addresses, all of these have been compiled together and in the update release it effectively bans them and their coins from EVER interacting on the chain again. They cannot send coins, cannot make Masternodes, cannot vote on proposals or impact our markets in any way. Bad actors CAN be disciplined in crypto. This is not a world where criminals can get away with stealing."

A number of other themes have been and are being discussed in the PAC Global discord server.

For any inquiries please feel free to contact Drew at: DrewSaunders@pacglobal.io

Helpdesk@pacglobal.io

Are you saying that you are about to take control of wallets and coins?  Huh
Are you fucking serious?

What are you taking about? If masternode owners do not want to go through this update, they can either stay on the current protocol or organise and fork away differently. If a majority of masternodes would decide against it (regardless of what exchanges would do), Drew and the PAC Global team would have no chance of having a working network of any size after this (or any other) fork. Hence, people decide, foremost the masternode owners decide what is "allowed" or not to be done with the PAC Global network, not Drew, the team, me or you.
So, from previous discussions you seem not to want report scammers to the authorities and you do not agree with excluding scammers from the network... what do you propose to do then about them?

You are just a manipulator saying "No authorities! No scam!" while you perfectly know it is hard to arrest scammers in the crypto because it is wild west.
And your behavior convinced me you are involved personaly in this scam cookiess. People not being punished doesn't mean they are not scamming, otherwise the world will be 100% safety. Yes I report everything to authorities, their answer most of the time is "thanks for reporting, we will investigate". Even CMC.
And Now you are playing the dictator's game, basically "You want safety! Let us take control of everything"... Security against freedom.

I will not waste my time debating with you Cookiess, as I have noticed you are in bad faith. I prefer to continue my investigations.
Some good news soon...

Well, lol, anyone clearly not agreeing with you on this or other subjects is a scammer, am I understanding you correctly?
Please be reminded that for a proper investigation you need to be unbiased, whereas you have already made your mind up when it comes to PAC. With such an approach, you will likely find "evidence" of misconduct no matter what the truth is.
I still do not understand why you are against all available possibilities to fight scammers. The authorities will not budge much if someone steals you 100 or even 10000 USD, that is true - they will move though if you provide enough evidence that a large scale event with hundreds or thousands of people involved / affected and much higher amounts of money is taking / has taken place: you are claiming exactly that. In any case, you may do as you wish, I have never said you should stop going after what you think is right. Ideally, though, you should present the case when you have gathered all information and after you are done with your investigations, not indications and individual interpretations in the middle of it. These final results should be presented to the authorities and not only to the public.

Also, as mentioned above: no, PAC is not centralised since it is a DAO/masternode blockchain based project. That means, among other things, that anyone can fork away and do their own thing with it.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:21:18 PM

Helpdesk@pacglobal.io

Are you saying that you are about to take control of wallets and coins?  Huh
Are you fucking serious?

Some good news soon...

Well, lol, anyone clearly not agreeing with you on this or other subjects is a scammer, am I understanding you correctly?
Please be reminded that for a proper investigation you need to be unbiased, whereas you have already made your mind up when it comes to PAC. With such an approach, you will likely find "evidence" of misconduct no matter what the truth is.
I still do not understand why you are against all available possibilities to fight scammers. The authorities will not budge much if someone steals you 100 or even 10000 USD, that is true - they will move though if you provide enough evidence that a large scale event with hundreds or thousands of people involved / affected and much higher amounts of money is taking / has taken place: you are claiming exactly that. In any case, you may do as you wish, I have never said you should stop going after what you think is right. Ideally, though, you should present the case when you have gathered all information and after you are done with your investigations, not indications and individual interpretations in the middle of it. These final results should be presented to the authorities and not only to the public.

Also, as mentioned above: no, PAC is not centralised since it is a DAO/masternode blockchain based project. That means, among other things, that anyone can fork away and do their own thing with it.

lol. Take us a fools. Will you let us control of the exchanges? You fork so take your new blockchain and go start a new coins and don't ask exchanges to update to your chain. It is OUR blockchain so OUR exchanges.
Try something else Cookiess...
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:36:45 PM

lol. Take us a fools. Will you let us control of the exchanges? You fork so take your new blockchain and go start a new coins and don't ask exchanges to update to your chain. It is OUR blockchain so OUR exchanges.
Try something else Cookiess...
The blockchain is not "ours", not yours, his, mine, it is just there. That is the essence of cryptocurrencies - while the existing blockchains cannot be altered, deleted, claimed or anything else (until they are completely abandoned), their future is not written in stone and can be modified, if open sourced like PAC Global project is, by anyone - and here is the key part - being ready to invest effort/time/funds to do so.
PAC Global team does not control any exchanges - they are 3rd party services. PAC Global team, like any other project, is paying the exchanges to upgrade their PAC wallets when the time comes. If you would offer to pay the exchanges to stay at the current protocol / move to another protocol of yours, they would (most likely that is, PAC Global team does not control them!) listen, like it already happened with Bitcoin Cash. I have not said that forking away is easy or for free - it is clear as a day that forking away means starting your own project with your own funding plan. With that said, the key is that you do not have to ask anyone for permission to do so; moreover, no person can prevent you from doing it.
In any case, if you are convinced that PAC Global team is not doing things the right way, you have three options - step out of the project or try to put up DAO proposal(s) which effectively repair the things going wrong or take the lead and show you can do it better (= fork away). The latter obviously means you need to have a plan on how to fund it all, and most likely a critical mass of PAC / masternode owners to back you up.
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

🎉Happy to announce we cancel the trading commission from 22:00 UTC November 16 till December 17  for the following markets
@PACcoinOfficial:
 PAC/DOGE
 PAC/GIO
 PAC/LTC
 PAC/ETH
 PAC/USDT
 BTC/LTC⚠️
 BTC/ETH⚠️

markets LTC/BTC ETH/BTC will keep their standard commission.
take advantage of graviex without commissions for christmass  Grin

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:45:31 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 09:01:09 PM by Cookie.Monsters

As posted in the PAC Global discord server by Drew Saunders, PAC Global CEO just over 12 hours ago:

"
PAC Global LLC is proud to release our Network Optimization Update! You can find Windows, MAC, and Linux builds at our Official Github link below. Special thanks to our lead developer Barry Styles for working around the clock to bring us the first ever PoS based blockchain with Deterministic Masternodes. This accomplishment makes PAC Global 100% unique and ahead of the space in reliability, security, and speed while also performing extremely economy friendly. PAC Global is ready for the future, and is ready for whatever usage our network brings!

Please update as soon as possible both wallet and Masternode if you run one.  The exact block height scheduled for the fork is (362250).

https://github.com/PACGlobalOfficial/PAC/releases/tag/035d4df02
"

I have following additional information to share:

1. The update is fairly easy to perform: the relevant four files found in the newest packages have to be used to replace existing files used on the desktop wallet side (and the VPS wallet if you have masternodes). No rebuilding index or anything else should be necessary, at least when upgrading from the last build (and not from older 0.12.x ones).

2. CryptoBridge and Graviex exchanges have updated their wallets already. The CryptoBridge has also reduced the number of confirmations needed to deposit PAC to 20, whereas the p2pb2b.io has reduced it to 10 (but is still in process of updating). At least one 3rd party masternode service (ez-mn.net) is already working on updates as well. I estimate we should reach fork block in roughly 6 days. As it is to be expected, the fork will reset the masternode payment cycle.

3. The automated masternode (for VPS) upgrade script is yet to become available - manual update is possible as described above, in the point 1.

4. For Ubuntu 18.04 LTS version (and some older ones), please use the legacy Linux version of the wallet. One needs the newest Ubuntu version for the standard Linux wallet version.

If you need further help, please join the PAC Global discord server (invite https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy) and make use of the different support channels available there.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:20:18 AM

RIP decentralized PAC...
Welcome to the new Drew's (aka Kadhafi) controlled blockchain.

Aktarus

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:30:17 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 03:28:50 AM by Aktarus

blahblah... you have three options - step out of the project or try to put up DAO proposal(s) which effectively repair the things going wrong.... blahblah

I'm wondering, did you have put up a DAO to give us chance to vote YES or NO to:
- the steal... sorry... to make the community pac project your own private project (Company)?
- the centralization... oupsss sorry... the 'freeze' of 1B coins?
- the mint of 0.7B new coins?

And btw... IF someone put up a DAO and Drew disagree with this DAO, how could we know he will not use his 1723 votes against the DAO. You morrons literaly give Pac project to the narcissistic DREW...
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:11:09 PM

blahblah... you have three options - step out of the project or try to put up DAO proposal(s) which effectively repair the things going wrong.... blahblah

I'm wondering, did you have put up a DAO to give us chance to vote YES or NO to:
- the steal... sorry... to make the community pac project your own private project (Company)?
- the centralization... oupsss sorry... the 'freeze' of 1B coins?
- the mint of 0.7B new coins?

And btw... IF someone put up a DAO and Drew disagree with this DAO, how could we know he will not use his 1723 votes against the DAO. You morrons literaly give Pac project to the narcissistic DREW...
Well, calling people (owning PAC and/or PAC masternodes) morons or any other names, says more about you than about them.
A couple of points:

1. No, one does not have to put a DAO proposal to have any changes introduced, simply because anyone can put up a DAO proposal on any subject, if they/he/she felt the need to have a vote on that subject. You could have done it as well and let the masternode owners clearly state their opinion, but you did not. You still can (in order to try to reverse the changes made) and yet here we are, in a forum, "just talking" about the subject.

2. I doubt that Drew owns 1723 PAC masternodes. Even if he would have, well, then it would be his right to use them as he sees fit. Besides, 1723 PAC masternodes is still less than one third of all active PAC masternodes.

Also, one should be reminded that cryptocurrencies without masternode technology (like BTC) do not have such a DAO option at their disposal.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:47:02 AM

Hi,
May be it was answered already..what is PAC Global? I did not follow for sometime, hence the question. Thanks in advance.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Aktarus

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:43:19 AM

2. I doubt that Drew owns 1723 PAC masternodes. Even if he would have, well, then it would be his right to use them as he sees fit. Besides, 1723 PAC masternodes is still less than one third of all active PAC masternodes.

Pacnode is a third party for Pacglobal
Pacnode is own by.... the CEO
Pacnode control 2020 Masternodes...
CEO would resign or step down from all activities that had a conflict of interest. And this is clearly one.

In summary:

Pac global is a project:
- Lead by a painter/decorator as CEO, with a mechanical engineer as a CMO... a team not qualified for there respective field.
- a centralized blockchain (Team are able to freeze, or ban coins and wallets) so risk to loose everything if Drew decide it.
- doesn't respect their whitepaper. Team have minted / generated 0.7B new coins to themselve, while it is not in the whitepaper.
- actual CEO own a "third party" service that give him control of 30% of all masternodes so have power to decide which DAO will pass.
- Team doesn't ask community about big decisions that literally change the core of the project (They did not asked us our opinion before turning pac global as private company nor to centralize the blockchain) so no point to create DAOs at all.
- Brad left the project with 60 Millions with no official explanation

Drew really looks like Palpatine  Cheesy
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:05:42 PM

Pacnode is a third party for Pacglobal
Pacnode is own by.... the CEO
Pacnode control 2020 Masternodes...
CEO would resign or step down from all activities that had a conflict of interest. And this is clearly one.
Please see below what kind of influence PACnode has on the PAC Global network / project.

In summary:

Pac global is a project:
- Lead by a painter/decorator as CEO, with a mechanical engineer as a CMO... a team not qualified for there respective field.
Liking to paint does not disqualify anyone for anything. Also, the PAC Global CMO is not a mechanical engineer.

- a centralized blockchain (Team are able to freeze, or ban coins and wallets) so risk to loose everything if Drew decide it.
Drew has no magical switch to turn of wallets and/or addresses. The freeze is hard-coded in the wallets and then executed by the network built around these wallets. Those wallets were willingly installed by many people, who knew exactly what they are doing, since they were informed ahead of time what this update brings.. Those who did not like that idea could have simply chosen not to update their wallets. In essence, the same way of reaching consensus is used by BTC and by actually just about anything based on a blockchain technology.

- doesn't respect their whitepaper. Team have minted / generated 0.7B new coins to themselve, while it is not in the whitepaper.
The 700 Million PAC are to be acquired for PAC Global LLC holdings. This pool of funds is for:
  A. Employee Incentive Program:
       •   Recruit additional high-end developers
       •   Incentivize existing employees through PAC Global rewards
       •   These coins will be subject to a “lock up period” and not for immediate resale
  B. New high-profile exchange listings
  C. Promotional/marketing opportunities
  D. Strategic partnerships
  E. Emergency/insurance expenses
  F. Reimbursement for pre-approved operations/marketing expenses

while effectively neutralising over 1000 Million of PAC at the same time (see the point above).

- actual CEO own a "third party" service that give him control of 30% of all masternodes so have power to decide which DAO will pass.
The PACnode does maintain over 2000 PAC masternodes for its various customers, but over 1500 are cold wallets one, meaning that the votes are cast by the rightful owner of the coins and not by Drew. Hence, less than 10 percent of the PAC masternodes could be, in theory, affected by it, not 30 percent. Not to mention that there is internal voting system in the PACnode which makes sure that these single digit percent of masternodes vote according to wishes of their owners. In essence, there is simply no situation where there would be a real and relevant conflict of interest.

- Team doesn't ask community about big decisions that literally change the core of the project (They did not asked us our opinion before turning pac global as private company nor to centralize the blockchain) so no point to create DAOs at all.
Every time there is an update, the community is informed what kind of changes this update will bring / brings. Everyone is simply asked to install the updated wallet, but the PAC Global team does not control those people or their computers - if the people do not agree, they do not have to do it. If majority would have a problem with an update, then the update would leave the team with a small or non-existant network.
So, yes, the team does ask the community just about every issue, not only those who bring major changes.

- Brad left the project with 60 Millions with no official explanation
How can the PAC Global team be blamed for that exactly? As far as I know, Brad got his coins through a DAO project proposal approved by the community (but I might be wrong with this particular point..)

In any case, since one half of the information you provide is simply wrong and the other half is presented in a way to suit your needs, such effort fits the definition of spreading "Fear, uncertainty, and doubt" perfectly.

Besides, the critical point is: the old visions / implementions of the Paccoin project have not performed as wished / desired. Therefore, new individuals (i.e. the PAC Global team) have decided to pick up what was left of it, and try to do their best to make it a new project with an actual progress being made.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:58:24 AM

Any proof of all what you said? I mean, I expected some links or clear answer. For instance denying that the CMO is an engineer, okay... no problem. So what is his qualification then? I will not answer your points as there is no reason, you have not showed any valid arguments. So my arguments are still open to a real refutation with proof...

Also you argue that being a decorator doesn't mean you cannot be a good CEO is quite light. Let me explain you one thing in case you didn't understand the actual situation of the crypto world.

There is a time cycle in any new technology,
1- first era: the pioneers. First came to the market is always the king for  a very looooog time, whatever the CEO or the inventor is as long as the product is revolutionnary then it will rocket, (ex. Bitcoin, Goolge, youtube, Iphone...).

2- Then the second era: If you improve or innovate the first product model, you have still a chance for the 2nd, 3rd place of the podium (ex. Ethereum, android,...) at this time it is still possible to succeed even if you have a crap CEO. Because your product add something new to the leader.

3- Then come the 3rd era, which is the flood of the market of "new better super-technologyies", with sometimes a real good project and innovated product (ex. Nano), AT THIS MOMENT, having a good new technology WILL NOT guarantee you the first place nor the 10th, EXCEPT if you have a fucking real good skill in marketing and business management to make the difference. Therefore, you will not sell the product but the image or the brand.

There is no space anymore for improvisation in crypto. Your blockchain is one amongst thousands now, and there are real beautiful innovating technologies out there.
What PAC have that others doesn't have? I mean a real features that make it not only unique but really USEFUL.
If you don't have a real new hyper-super-technology-of-death the only way to sell your product is by a fucking MEGA MARKETING and managing plan. And as a plan I don't mean twitter or facebook articles.
But a research phase, SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, competitor analysis, business plan audited and validated by a real professional company, ROMI of your product, etc.
Instead of that, you prefer burn your budget to random parties and make shady partnership with random guys with some having a huge past of fascist, which is not a good signal send to your users.

Now let me tell you one thing, if you think I want any revenge against you, I already should be satisfied, and you perfectly know why. If I wanted more, Pacnode would already been offline right now (Tomcat is easily hackable  Cheesy thanks me later). Believe me. But it's not the case.
Drew is really not only a bad manager, but also a narcissistic that will make you getting down and down. You could get some pump sometimes, but the pac model will never be a great project mass adopted.
Did you see Travala news today?  Matthew Luczynski its Co-Founder & CEO have a BA in business and relevant business experience in this domain, all their team have relevant skills and business experience. They make a partnership with booking.com.
Another reason that make me believe Drew is the worst CEO ever seen is because even with all that mess those last weeks, he has continued throwing oil on the fire instead of calming down the situation by teasing me on twitter, while any good CEO, in the name of the success of his business, would at minimum ignore me (which is clearly bad anyway but less than teasing me) and better would try to discuss kindly.
This guy is a kid! He's bad temper and impulsivity, and incompetent because unqualified. And not to mention Jay, who show a face of immaturity with his crap arguments and lies. He thinks it is a game and I will get bored and fed up from his messages. Good luck with that...

Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:41:48 AM

Drew as an entrepreneur, started Pacnode with his OWN money much BEFORE he joined the team at Pac and was elevated by the new board to CEO of Pac Global....furthermore Drew himself funds ad pays expenses, as do I and other board members for Pac Global for no pay. If you would like to work for no pay AND pay our expenses for the project, you are VERY welcome to apply for a board position

This is a quote from one of the new founders.

Most people are happy with the new team and their work. If you look at the github, you will see how much has been done and work on the code continues

But all this doesn’t matter to you Aktarus, you don’t have a goal to get justice, your goal is to harm the project.

I would like to see the results of your investigation of which you spoke. Your comments on commonly available news are childish.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:37:13 AM

Drew as an entrepreneur, started Pacnode with his OWN money much BEFORE he joined the team at Pac and was elevated by the new board to CEO of Pac Global....furthermore Drew himself funds ad pays expenses, as do I and other board members for Pac Global for no pay. If you would like to work for no pay AND pay our expenses for the project, you are VERY welcome to apply for a board position

This is a quote from one of the new founders.

Most people are happy with the new team and their work. If you look at the github, you will see how much has been done and work on the code continues

But all this doesn’t matter to you Aktarus, you don’t have a goal to get justice, your goal is to harm the project.

I would like to see the results of your investigation of which you spoke. Your comments on commonly available news are childish.

I can see your an amateur, I would say... "another one", who does not understand what a conflict of interest is. Are you a part of the team? Probably yes.
Let wikipedia explain you by an example:

"Cheney resigned as CEO of Halliburton on July 25, 2000. As vice president, he argued that this step, along with establishing a trust and other actions, removed any conflict of interest."

A real CEO should resign or step down...

Pacnode a third party...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:16:30 AM

Not. I am not part of the team. In politics, in many countries it is forbidden for politicians to have business. Since through the adoption of laws you can put pressure on competitors and make ideal conditions for your business. These are different things.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:51:02 PM

Ladies... Look at this beautiful marketing campaign:

A fake Youtube account, with 15k subscribers and only 2 videos, the oldest is from yesterday. And Promoted officially by the official Pac twitter account.  Huh

In either ways, you should not promote this, you showed you either a scammer (by accomplice) or incompetent. I really don.t know what to think. Seriously

Look at these fake comments from fake accounts

Aktarus

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:03:45 PM

The CMO of pac:

If you are interested to work in this field:
https://www.thehagueuniversity.com/programmes/bachelors/industrial-design-engineering/during-the-programme

Who knows? Maybe you will be the next CMO of Pac or even the CEO.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:30:34 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2019, 09:40:44 PM by Cookie.Monsters

A summary of the recent important news / events as described in PAC Global discord server is as follows:

1. The fork went well - the message from Drew Saunders (CEO of PAC Global LLC) from the PAC Global discord server is as follows:

"
The fork has gone well and the chain has continued to move forward without a hiccup! 700,000,000 PAC has been secured for PAC Global LLC.

Here is the link showing the block the above occurred: http://explorer.pacglobal.io/block-height/362250

The first movement of the 700 million PAC will come across shortly as we move the PAC to a more secure wallet location with dual encryption. The last Superblock did not payout as expected, a result of a minor bug in the previous chain. That issue was resolved in this fork, however this unfortunately means we did not receive the 160 million PAC previously approved through to OCB voting process. So we will move 160 mil coins to the proper destinations needed to reimburse that 160 million coins that was never received.

We will break down any further movements of these coins with as much detail as possible, including which amount is used for team incentive and major expenses like development and marketing expenditures. The Superblock will continue to be used, PAC Global LLC will request a "refill" of coins whenever needed especially when extra expenses are encountered.

Our goal is to continue growing the PAC Global Network and bring new talent to the forefront to help along the way.

Thank you all for your support,
Drew Saunders
CEO of PAC Global LLC
"

2. As one nears the launch of a professionally designed website, there is a temporary site up replacing the former site that was created by Brad. Please note that this is not the final website design, they may be small inaccuracies. The website is a place holder until professional design is complete.

3. Before the fork, two small bugs that were reported in the previous desktop version of the wallet were corrected. While this is not a mandatory wallet update and does not affect masternodes, it is a recommended update. If you want to update your wallets or check if you have the most recent version, please visit https://www.pacglobal.io/wallets.html

4. The PAC wallet on the p2pb2b.io exchange is now fully operational (next to Graviex and CryptoBridge PAC exchanges).

5. PAC has been listed on a relatively new exchange called Folgory with BTC/ETH/EUR/USDC pairs - please see also:

https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial/status/1197883699880243200?s=21

6. #pac-tip-bot channel in the PAC Global discord channel is now reopen for use -  @PAC Global Tip Bot has been updated and is now fully functional again.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:38:05 AM

Any news of the 60 Millions Pac for marketing that disappeared?  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: