Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:05:52 AM

What a f*cking scammer!  Cheesy Cheesy
A 3rd party not affiliated at all but.... that belong to the CEO  Cheesy Cheesy
What a joke!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:52:34 PM

What a joke!

PACnode is not owned by PAC Global LLC or vice versa - from a legal point of view they are independent entities which share the CEO. "A CEO is elected by the board and its shareholders." (source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/ceo.asp).
PACnode can be seen as a third party service provider - it does not render any service to the PAC Global LLC as an entity directly or indirectly, it is providing a service to the owners of PAC. "Third Party Service Provider means any consultant, agent, advisor, or independent contractor who renders services to the Company, a Subsidiary, or an Affiliate that (a) are not in connection with the offer and sale of the Company’s securities in a capital raising transaction, and (b) do not directly or indirectly promote or maintain a market for the Company’s securities." (source: https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/third-party-service-provider)

In any case, thank you for clearly going out on a limb to hurt this project - I am sure that owners of over 6000 active masternodes are all happy about it. I personally would not want anyone, who believes your claims, to get involved in the project - that would simply mean they either did not do their research or have little clue about legal aspects of business.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:50:30 PM

The exchange CryptoBridge has announced that they are closing their doors. (for more information please see http://crypto-bridge.org/).
User verification is required (as defined by EU law) to withdraw from their exchange. Please take action as soon as possible in order to secure PAC or any other asset you might have there.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:52:40 PM

What a joke!

PACnode is not owned by PAC Global LLC or vice versa - from a legal point of view they are independent entities which share the CEO. "A CEO is elected by the board and its shareholders." (source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/ceo.asp).

In any case, thank you for clearly going out on a limb to hurt this project - I am sure that owners of over 6000 active masternodes are all happy about it. I personally would not want anyone, who believes your claims, to get involved in the project - that would simply mean they either did not do their research or have little clue about legal aspects of business.

Lol... Cookiess the guy from a team which tweet about a fake youtube account, a fake exchanges scam, want to educate me. The same team which are leaded by a house painter, an industrial engineer student, want to teach me what is a CEO and a conflict of interest.
Start by educating yourself.

Who are you trying to fool?
PAC team VS thousand of professor in business who have hundred years of experience. Are you fucking serious?

"A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests, financial or otherwise, and serving one interest could involve working against another. Typically, this relates to situations in which the personal interest of an individual or organization might adversely affect a duty owed to make decisions for the benefit of a third party. "

For example, if you have to decide if the collateral for a masternode should be increased or NO, Don't you think that your stupid CEO will be influenced by the fact he has a company making money by masternodes? Are you that stupid Cookiess?
How could you be sure that Drew will make the right choice for the best of the interest of masternodes holder or Pac company?
Please don't put yourself in a bad situation by answering to this question.

Let me educate you Cookiess:

"Conflicts of interest abound at the board level. They constitute a significant issue in that they affect ethics by distorting decision making and generating consequences that can undermine the credibility of boards, organizations or even entire economic systems.

Many corporations require board members to sign a conflict of interest policy at the time of appointment or to declare any conflicts of interest at the beginning of board meetings. Conflict of interest policies normally specify how directors should avoid conflicts of interest. This narrow focus only scratches the surface, given the scope, responsibilities and dynamics of decision making in the boardroom."

Now, 6000 of masternodes does not give a proof of you being taken seriously. I remember one guy complaining 1000 NO votes in once against his DAO. This is a proof that at least one guy had 1000 masternodes. Another one ex-team member saying he holds 700 masternodes.

"A director occupies a position of trust in a company and must therefore avoid situations in which the director’s own interests conflict with those of the company. This is enshrined in the Companies Act 2014 (the “Act”) as the duty to avoid conflict unless the company releases the director from that duty. This briefing looks at some points to consider when faced with conflicts and how they can be either avoided or mitigated and managed.
Directors’ Duties

The director’s duty to avoid conflicts of interest is linked to the duty not to make a personal profit from his or her position. It also applies to the duties to act in the interests of the company, to act honestly and responsibly, to act in accordance with the company’s constitution and for the director to exercise an independent judgement.
Questions of Conflict 

Does the director have a financial, business or familial relationship with a party to the arrangement that would reasonably undermine the director’s impartiality to the company’s detriment?"
Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:57:56 AM

In fact, there was a fork in which people voluntarily decided which chain to follow.
If you are not comfortable, go to the old chain.
Drew and other investors made the plug and, using their personal funds, paid for the code update and many other things. And this is only the beginning of the work, they do what they consider necessary to achieve success. You are like a fool who got into the wrong bus and yells at the driver that he is driving the wrong route what you want. But the bus is full of people who made an informed choice. You are not happy, download the old wallet, reindex the chain and be happy.
Nobody owes you anything. Are you tired of your nagging, are you upset that he is not smart enough to make money and become a co-founder? Or you lost your invested 100 bucks. You are no one in any business, if you want to participate in decision-making you need to become a co-founder.
Everyone can get acquainted with all the principles and conditions of the global pack, everything is open. Smart people make decisions themselves, if you are not happy, I will repeat, go fu*k the old chain.
OLD WALLET
https://github.com/PACCommunity/PAC

In the PAC Global, there is no place for you Angry Beur and people like you. So thank you for separate idiots from PAC Global. Because those who follow your ideology  is idiot.

Aktarus

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:03:09 AM

In fact, there was a fork in which people voluntarily decided which chain to follow.
If you are not comfortable, go to the old chain.
Drew and other investors made the plug and, using their personal funds, paid for the code update and many other things. And this is only the beginning of the work, they do what they consider necessary to achieve success. You are like a fool who got into the wrong bus and yells at the driver that he is driving the wrong route what you want. But the bus is full of people who made an informed choice. You are not happy, download the old wallet, reindex the chain and be happy.
Nobody owes you anything. Are you tired of your nagging, are you upset that he is not smart enough to make money and become a co-founder? Or you lost your invested 100 bucks. You are no one in any business, if you want to participate in decision-making you need to become a co-founder.
Everyone can get acquainted with all the principles and conditions of the global pack, everything is open. Smart people make decisions themselves, if you are not happy, I will repeat, go fu*k the old chain.
OLD WALLET
https://github.com/PACCommunity/PAC

In the PAC Global, there is no place for you Angry Beur and people like you. So thank you for separate idiots from PAC Global. Because those who follow your ideology  is idiot.

If a bus advertise to take you from a point A to a point B and you pay a ticket for that, only a fool like you would be happy if the bus change the plan half way.
I have invested 5000 dollars because of Brad's promising.
Another thing, don't use the F word on me, never twist a dragon's tail. Keep yourself away from me.
Santibanes

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:37:16 PM

If a bus advertise to take you from a point A to a point B and you pay a ticket for that, only a fool like you would be happy if the bus change the plan half way.
Another thing, don't use the F word on me, never twist a dragon's tail. Keep yourself away from me.

The bus you need exists, but it is without wheels.
You must say thanks to the New Team and Drew for making the fork and continuing to develop the coin.
New Team gave another Bus, which will also take you to point B but on own route.
But if you are not comfortable.
Fu*k the fu*k out of here!
Instructions for those who are not satisfied with the new team.
You were not forcibly dragged here, return to the old PAC.
Download OLD wallet from here

1) https://github.com/PACCommunity/PAC

2) insert your wallet.dat

3) Do Reindex.

4) be happy with your $PAC

you are not being held here by force.
Previously, someone published contacts old developers, you can contact them.
And live happily in that coin that you like so much. $PAC

If then everything that you wrote above is true, and you are not happy with PAC Global,
you will take my advice and return to the old chain.
If you stay in the new PAC Global, which is so unpleasant for you,
and continue to write here, after I showed you the solution to your problem.
This means that you are just a dumb hater whose words mean nothing,
you are not able to do something good in connection with your mentality.
You are just a big ass and you do what you know how to, sh*t.

Make a choice
Santibanes

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:46:01 PM

Your problems with Brad are your problems with Brad.
Many people know that Brad is Bisexual.
And the fact that you communicated so closely with him indicates a certain informality in your relationship.
Perhaps you are taking revenge PAC Global for him, because he was kicked out of the team for unprofessionalism,
and you take this as a personal offense.
Do not confuse personal relationships with Business.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:23:07 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 07:58:02 PM by Cookie.Monsters

What a f*cking scammer!  Cheesy Cheesy
A 3rd party not affiliated at all but.... that belong to the CEO  Cheesy Cheesy
What a joke!

Lol... Cookiess the guy from a team which tweet about a fake youtube account, a fake exchanges scam, want to educate me. The same team which are leaded by a house painter, an industrial engineer student, want to teach me what is a CEO and a conflict of interest.

PAC team VS thousand of professor in business who have hundred years of experience. Are you fucking serious?

"A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests, financial or otherwise, and serving one interest could involve working against another. Typically, this relates to situations in which the personal interest of an individual or organization might adversely affect a duty owed to make decisions for the benefit of a third party. "

For example, if you have to decide if the collateral for a masternode should be increased or NO, Don't you think that your stupid CEO will be influenced by the fact he has a company making money by masternodes? Are you that stupid Cookiess?
How could you be sure that Drew will make the right choice for the best of the interest of masternodes holder or Pac company?

"Conflicts of interest abound at the board level. They constitute a significant issue in that they affect ethics by distorting decision making and generating consequences that can undermine the credibility of boards, organizations or even entire economic systems.

Many corporations require board members to sign a conflict of interest policy at the time of appointment or to declare any conflicts of interest at the beginning of board meetings. Conflict of interest policies normally specify how directors should avoid conflicts of interest. This narrow focus only scratches the surface, given the scope, responsibilities and dynamics of decision making in the boardroom."

Now, 6000 of masternodes does not give a proof of you being taken seriously. I remember one guy complaining 1000 NO votes in once against his DAO. This is a proof that at least one guy had 1000 masternodes. Another one ex-team member saying he holds 700 masternodes.

"A director occupies a position of trust in a company and must therefore avoid situations in which the director’s own interests conflict with those of the company. This is enshrined in the Companies Act 2014 (the “Act”) as the duty to avoid conflict unless the company releases the director from that duty. This briefing looks at some points to consider when faced with conflicts and how they can be either avoided or mitigated and managed.
Directors’ Duties

The director’s duty to avoid conflicts of interest is linked to the duty not to make a personal profit from his or her position. It also applies to the duties to act in the interests of the company, to act honestly and responsibly, to act in accordance with the company’s constitution and for the director to exercise an independent judgement.
Questions of Conflict  

Does the director have a financial, business or familial relationship with a party to the arrangement that would reasonably undermine the director’s impartiality to the company’s detriment?"

I have to try to educate you since you are either wrong or mixing things up - for example:

1. You have been claiming that PAC Global CMO is mechanical engineer (although I have been telling you he is not that). Now, all of the sudden, you are claiming he is industrial engineering student. Please, go and look up the difference between the two. In any case, clearly your "research" yielded wrong results.
2. In the initial post you were commenting on PACnode being declared as a third party. When I responded to your comments, you switched subjects and instead of "third party" you are suddenly talking about "conflict of interest". Clearly, you are mixing the terms up: being a third party and being in conflict of interest is not opposite to one another. The term "third party" is about which entity is responsible for what (in a legal sense, towards customers etc.). For example, if PAC Global board would decide (btw. "The board has the power to overrule the CEO's decisions, but the chairman of the board does not have the power to overrule the board") on something, PACnode (and its board) cannot be held responsible for it and vice versa. They are third parties.

As for the very same definition you picked out:

you mentioned following example:
"For example, if you have to decide if the collateral for a masternode should be increased or NO, Don't you think that your stupid CEO will be influenced by the fact he has a company making money by masternodes?"
This is irrelevant, since PACnode is not making profit for itself - the owners of PAC are making profit. In addition, there is no difference between a PACnode managed masternode and other PAC masternodes. In other words, every decision which PAC Global makes affects every masternode owner in the same way, regardless where their masternode is managed by PACnode or not.

and another example:
"How could you be sure that Drew will make the right choice for the best of the interest of masternodes holder or Pac company?"
Same as above: your example/question affects all masternode owners in the same way and not only the minority of masternodes which are managed by PACnode and is, therefore, irrelevant.

Any other examples?

So, as to the first sentence of the above definition: How can serving interests of PACnode be working "against interests" of PAC Global or vice versa?
As for the second sentence of the above definition: What duties (which can be adversely affected) are we talking about in our case?

Before you answer,  please note following:

1. PACnode and PAC Global have no political or law-making power or influence.
2. The two entities are not competitors.
3. The PAC Global project is an open source project - everything what is being done can (but does not have to) be used by everyone willing to do it.
4. The two entities, while one is essentially aiming to develop the PAC blockchain network as a technology and the other is helping PAC owners to make profit by managing their masternodes, are not profit-oriented companies/organizations themselves - they are aiming to work at 0 profit (income = expenses).

In addition, PAC owners that use PACnode as a service can put PACnode out of business by simply withdrawing their PAC (at nearly 0 cost) from it. As PACnode is slowly growing, this seems not to be the case - nobody seems to be worried.

Also, you have heard about a guy having 1000 PAC masternodes? Right, please stop using hearsay as arguments.

More importantly: Could you, please, address someone without insulting them first?
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

The last (and hopefully greatest!) PAC community meeting of the year 2019 is scheduled for next Monday!

Date: December 9th, 5 PM EST - 9 PM GMT - 10 PM UTC
Place: Please join the HQ-Conference Audio chat that is located underneath #conference-questions channel of the PAC discord server (invite https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy).

Please use conference questions as your AMA (ask me anything), but please keep it reasonable and professional. These are questions for directors and  direct questions to Drew - if you have some reasonable suggestions and we find them appropriate to be read aloud on the live conference call, we will air your question or suggestion live for the YouTube video that the PAC Global team plans to publish.

Hopefully until next Monday!
Aktarus

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:59:35 PM

What a joke!

Directors’ Duties

Questions of Conflict  

I have to try to educate you since you are either wrong or mixing things up - for example:

1. You have been claiming that PAC Global CMO is mechanical engineer (although I have been telling you he is not that). Now, all of the sudden, you are claiming he is industrial engineering student. Please, go and look up the difference between the two. In any case, clearly your "research" yielded wrong results.
2. In the initial post you were commenting on PACnode being declared as a third party. When I responded to your comments, you switched subjects and instead of "third party" you are suddenly talking about "conflict of interest". Clearly, you are mixing the terms up: being a third party and being in conflict of interest is not opposite to one another. The term "third party" is about which entity is responsible for what (in a legal sense, towards customers etc.). For example, if PAC Global board would decide (btw. "The board has the power to overrule the CEO's decisions, but the chairman of the board does not have the power to overrule the board") on something, PACnode (and its board) cannot be held responsible for it and vice versa. They are third parties.

"For example, if you have to decide if the collateral for a masternode should be increased or NO, Don't you think that your stupid CEO will be influenced by the fact he has a company making money by masternodes?"
This is irrelevant, since PACnode is not making profit for itself - the owners of PAC are making profit. In addition, there is no difference between a PACnode managed masternode and other PAC masternodes. In other words, every decision which PAC Global makes affects every masternode owner in the same way, regardless where their masternode is managed by PACnode or not.

and another example:
"How could you be sure that Drew will make the right choice for the best of the interest of masternodes holder or Pac company?"
Same as above: your example/question affects all masternode owners in the same way and not only the minority of masternodes which are managed by PACnode and is, therefore, irrelevant.

Any other examples?

So, as to the first sentence of the above definition: How can serving interests of PACnode be working "against interests" of PAC Global or vice versa?
As for the second sentence of the above definition: What duties (which can be adversely affected) are we talking about in our case?

3. The PAC Global project is an open source project - everything what is being done can (but does not have to) be used by everyone willing to do it.
4. The two entities, while one is essentially aiming to develop the PAC blockchain network as a technology and the other is helping PAC owners to make profit by managing their masternodes, are not profit-oriented companies/organizations themselves - they are aiming to work at 0 profit (income = expenses).

In addition, PAC owners that use PACnode as a service can put PACnode out of business by simply withdrawing their PAC (at nearly 0 cost) from it. As PACnode is slowly growing, this seems not to be the case - nobody seems to be worried.

Also, you have heard about a guy having 1000 PAC masternodes? Right, please stop using hearsay as arguments.

More importantly: Could you, please, address someone without insulting them first?

I think you really have to read again and think twice,just the fact you said "both entities are not competitor" is a proof you didn't understand anything.
Precisely because they are not
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:24:02 PM

What a joke!

Directors’ Duties

Questions of Conflict  

and another example:

Any other examples?

I think you really have to read again and think twice,just the fact you said "both entities are not competitor" is a proof you didn't understand anything.
Precisely because they are not
I think that you are the one who does not understand. Being able to compete with one another is of central importance for the conflict of interest. If a (group of) person(s) is involved with two competing entities, these people will indeed not be able to stay unbiased - helping one entity in many cases would automatically mean "hurting" the other, which is a clear conflict of interest (as they should not be "hurting" the other entity in any way). If, on the other hand, two entities do not compete with one another, such major type of conflict of interest cannot exist.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:44:32 PM

I think that you are the one who does not understand. Being able to compete with one another is of central importance for the conflict of interest. If a (group of) person(s) is involved with two competing entities, these people will indeed not be able to stay unbiased - helping one entity in many cases would automatically mean "hurting" the other, which is a clear conflict of interest (as they should not be "hurting" the other entity in any way). If, on the other hand, two entities do not compete with one another, such major type of conflict of interest cannot exist.

You wanted another example of conflict of interest
Clown...

Here you are promoting Pacnode. What if I am a pacnode competitor?

Aktarus

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:39:03 AM

Aktarus, angry frenchman, stupid hater, read my message again if you do not understand well. Fu*k out of the PAC Global !

You can warn all your enemies, I see that you have a lot of them, only that will not change anything.
because you are a moron, and your goal is to harm the project by many investors, for you have a bad the end.
Did you forget that you posted your picture here, cowboy?
If you knew which ass to get into, you would have already deleted all your posts.

I don't know what you are talking about? I'm not hiding myself. Loll
It seems you are getting angry and now making physical threat... Publicly.
We re not in russia or Kasaskstan or whatever
That's my last message to you. I have all my time...
Kiss
Santibanes

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:46:10 AM

The degree to which we perceive real-world objects as similar or dissimilar structures our perception and guides categorization behavior.
 Wink
Aktarus

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:04:30 AM

For sure Vodka is distorting poor and uneducated brain's perception 😂😂😂
Try again boi

Did Pac marketing team make a brand study of a market before choosing a name for the Nigerian project?
That's again a proof of your unprofessionalism. Even if the idea is good, the way it is managed is not done well.
Pac Global could be sued for that mistake.

https://www.thetreevolution.org/
Aktarus

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

Actually... There are thousands of "Treevolution"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So not really innovative, but who cares...  Grin
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:04:20 PM

You wanted another example of conflict of interest
Clown...

Here you are promoting Pacnode. What if I am a pacnode competitor?
If you are a shared (or full for that matter) masternode provider for PAC, just can simply ask to be listed there (for free) and tell what kind of contact data you want to have there. Nobody did that until now except for PACnode. On the old $PAC website, there was a (short) list of providers (among other important links) - every provider listed there has asked to be added (or removed) from the list. I personally think there is no reason for such a page with that content (which will have a greater reach than a FAQ document) should not contain such information again, once the website is ready (but I do not know if this is planed).

In general though, this is as far as it gets when one wants to talk about the potential conflict of interest here. In theory, one can claim that PACnode is / could be at advantage over other providers since it has the same CEO as the PAC Global. For very much that reason I pointed out that the PAC Global is an open source project, so everyone has access to the generated data/products etc. at the same time. Moreover, the developers/heads of various providers can join the PAC Global development server (as anyone else can) to have a more direct access to the PAC Global developers - some of developers/heads of various providers are already there and are getting support while they take part in discussions / bug pinning. A consequence of that was that, for the last fork, PACnode was not the first provider to upgrade its masternodes. Hence, the advantages that PACnode might have are just theoretical ones.
Beyond that point, nobody wants that everyone has their PAC in PACnode - this would mean an organisational and technical centralisation of the PAC Global network, which is not optimal from many different points of view.

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:03:39 PM

You can now buy PAC directly with a debit/credit card with no KYC or sign up at https://pacglobal.folgory.com/

Prices run as the average price over a time period, so be sure to compare prices. But for those wanting to onboard into cryptocurrency, you now can use your debit/credit card. As simple as that!

Aktarus

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:06:27 AM

You can now buy PAC directly with a debit/credit card with no KYC or sign up at https://pacglobal.folgory.com/

Prices run as the average price over a time period, so be sure to compare prices. But for those wanting to onboard into cryptocurrency, you now can use your debit/credit card. As simple as that!

Good! If you are crazy enough to give your Credit Card details to an unknown exchange.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: