Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:00:48 AM

A completely new and unknown exchanges, and already 850 Million dollars...  Grin

With only 2700 subscribers

Waouw... I see how PAC Global take care of their investors. You literally ask them to throw themselves into a trap or dangerous scam from a lithuanian exchanges.
A proof again that you are so desperate to find a decent exchange that will accept your shitcoin. So you promote scams to give illusion that you are active.

I guess Cookiess answer same big load of texts, DYOR and blah blah.
But you're paid for that, so...
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:12:22 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 08:54:26 PM by Cookie.Monsters

A completely new and unknown exchanges, and already 850 Million dollars...  Grin

With only 2700 subscribers

Waouw... I see how PAC Global take care of their investors. You literally ask them to throw themselves into a trap or dangerous scam from a lithuanian exchanges.
A proof again that you are so desperate to find a decent exchange that will accept your shitcoin. So you promote scams to give illusion that you are active.

I guess Cookiess answer same big load of texts, DYOR and blah blah.
But you're paid for that, so...
Again wrong, the exchange is not Lithuanian. It seems that you consistently spread wrong information - why is that?
Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

No one is protected from user data leaks, Facebook, Binance, or anyone else.
Just follow the safety rules in web.
Do not use your main card for any payments on the network,
you need to haveanother cards on which to transfer the amount you are going to spend.
If you don't understand something,  cataractus, you need ask, it’s never too late to learn.
kiss...

By the way, I made a test purchase, the price is higher than on the exchange, but quite conveniently and quickly.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:02:56 AM

At least facebook, Binance, etc. are KNOWN for not being a scam. That makes a difference. If you don't understand that even if nothing is 100% secure, there is some that are less than an acceptable level, then I taught you something.
I prefer playing with a 95% secure exchange than a 5% one.
Nothing is white or black, but there is also shades of grey. 

BTW... From a team that promote unknown exchanges without verifying the background and thus, taking care of their community, I will learn nothing for sure.

take example of that project, they showed they care about not being listed in any shit-exchange, so they carefully selected one, yes only one exchange, look at that:

Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:14:08 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 04:19:27 AM by Aktarus

I have noticed many new bullies (russian or other) from this project have been unleashed against me, threating me and so on. That is evidence that this project is leaded by rude and rogue people.
So thank you guys, as I can use these threats to show the real face of the new pac team.
Also I get some good result, as lot of people contacted me to ask me more information and advices about Pac. Some of them are public on twitter, and others are private.
So I have decided to re-adjust my strategy too. Now I'm gonna use more "fancy" way to warn people against this project, by writing articles (medium, blogs, and maybe journal) and gonna ignore bullies and uneducated dogs, as their strategy is to pressure me and distract me to do my job and investigations.
See you soon
Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:31:00 AM

What???
At the moment the price for 500K $PAC is $103
Folgory propose to sell these 500k at 4/5 times the real price!!!! Who is stupid enough to buy 1 masternode while you can buy 4 on exchange.
Who is stupid enough to shill that scam? Except the one drunk of Vodka, nobody will use that scam, fortunately.

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:25:33 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 08:04:07 AM by Cookie.Monsters

What???
Folgory propose to sell these 500k at 4/5 times the real price!!!! Who is stupid enough to buy 1 masternode while you can buy 4 on exchange.
Who is stupid enough to shill that scam? Except the one drunk of Vodka, nobody will use that scam, fortunately.

Have you missed the second sentence of the announcement for this service stating:

"Prices run as the average price over a time period, so be sure to compare prices. But for those wanting to onboard into cryptocurrency, you now can use your debit/credit card. As simple as that! "

The PAC price varied from 0.00016 to 0.001 USD in the last month, 0.001 USD bringing the price of a masternode (= 500k PAC) to 500 USD. The current average price for 500k PAC according to CMC is not 103 but 163 USD.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:10:17 AM

What???

Have you missed the second sentence of the announcement for this service stating:

"Prices run as the average price over a time period, so be sure to compare prices. But for those wanting to onboard into cryptocurrency, you now can use your debit/credit card. As simple as that! "

The PAC price varied from 0.00016 to 0.001 USD in the last month, 0.001 USD bringing the price of a masternode (= 500k PAC) to 500 USD. The current average price for 500k PAC according to CMC is not 103 but 163 USD.

In Graviex, I can get 500k $pac for 105$. Youlike it or not, that's the reality.

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:28:06 AM

What???

In Graviex, I can get 500k $pac for 105$. Youlike it or not, that's the reality.
I am certain Folgory (or any other similar service for any other coin) is not using (only) Graviex to pull prices. Besides, on the next day, the price will be different and perhaps lower on another PAC exchange.
And yes, you can almost always achieve a better price by manually looking for just about anything you can buy online or in a store with or without a credit card - nobody is denying that.
Santibanes

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:28:47 AM

AngryBeur, just saw your tweeter and much about you became clear.
Your whole tweeter is filled with negativity,
recently to PAC Global, earlier to another coin.
You have more than 300 followers on your twitter, and all of your hate messages have an average of 1 like.
This indicates that people either do not agree with you, or these are not real accounts.
Apparently this is your essence, any project has haters.
Criticizing is much easier than creating anything.
You are apparently a mediocre programmer who cannot make himself known by writing good code.
People who are good at game dev., realize themselves through such projects as GTA, Witcher, Crisis, etc., you pour mud and hate on Twitter all those who you do not like.
Obviously you can't write anything but a "snake" copy.
You cannot gain fame by becoming part of any project, helping him to become better thanks to your work, because it is more hard and most likely, and you cannot do it.
Based on the fact that your tweeter is a bunch of negativity, most likely in life you behave the same way, I can assume that
you no have friends, no girlfriend, no one wants to connect your life with such negative person.
I think you pour out your bile in the network and thus it becomes smaller in your real life,
it’s like therapy for you, a necessity to make your life more acceptable.
So go on, go to all the sites and write, You can’t changed.
I am sure its true, some people wrote  to you.
Even if you sing horribly in karaoke, you will still have several fans.
So here, most likely these people are not interested in PAC or any cripto, since there is a lot of information in the public domain,
and they themselves can check and find out everything.
They are interested in you, your hatred of the world, they like it.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

Thank you for you wasting your time writing all this text and to answer to a such bad guy like me, who has nothing and blahblahblah...
One last thing before I ignore you, if I am insignificant, so why are you all losing your control here?Huh
Just ignore me. Or maybe you feel that my arguments have valid points...
kiss
Serik_1408

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

don't mention me in your chatter, people may lay down the wrong opinion about me.
I never communicated with you personally, but I supported your proposal to test the global boost SMS application for vulnerability. It seemed to me that you support Pac, I do not know why you changed your mind. I totally disagree with you!
and thank you for understanding
Aktarus

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:52:37 PM

don't mention me in your chatter, people may lay down the wrong opinion about me.
I never communicated with you personally, but I supported your proposal to test the global boost SMS application for vulnerability. It seemed to me that you support Pac, I do not know why you changed your mind. I totally disagree with you!
and thank you for understanding

Hi Serik, Yes I was a big supporter of Pac project, until the cowboy Drew became CEO and start shooting on every direction like a drunk guy (drunk on power). And yeah I remember you supported me at that time.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:03:07 PM

After reviewing the PAC masternode network, there appears to be a few masternodes suffering from performance issues due to excessive peer connections. The PDF linked below shows the potentially affected masternodes. PAC Global team suggests updating to the newest wallet version available (b5cdfa551) as it reduces the required amount of intra-masternode (or quorum) connections to a moderate amount, without affecting network security.

The PDF can be found here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/652612283532312595/PACaudit-02122019.pdf

For the newest version of the wallet, as always, please visit: https://www.pacglobal.io/wallets.html
(Other builds are still being added to this release, so please exercise patience.)
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:23:49 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 03:32:48 PM by Cookie.Monsters

REMINDER: The last (and hopefully greatest!) PAC community meeting of the year 2019 is scheduled for tomorrow!

Date: December 9th, 5 PM EST - 9 PM GMT - 10 PM UTC
Place: Please join the HQ-Conference Audio chat that is located underneath #conference-questions channel of the PAC discord server (invite https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy).

Please use conference questions channel as your AMA (ask me anything), but please keep it reasonable and professional. These are questions for directors and direct questions to Drew - if you have some reasonable suggestions and we find them appropriate to be read aloud on the live conference call, we will air your question or suggestion live for the YouTube video that the PAC Global team plans to publish.

Hopefully until then!
PAC_Brad

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:25:46 AM

I have invested 5000 dollars because of Brad's promising.

Your problems with Brad are your problems with Brad.
Many people know that Brad is Bisexual.
And the fact that you communicated so closely with him indicates a certain informality in your relationship.
Perhaps you are taking revenge PAC Global for him, because he was kicked out of the team for unprofessionalism,
and you take this as a personal offense.
Do not confuse personal relationships with Business.

Lol.... what!!?? What even is this comment. This is beyond funny. Apparently I'm bisexual now.
Santibanes

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

I have invested 5000 dollars because of Brad's promising.

Your problems with Brad are your problems with Brad.
Many people know that Brad is Bisexual.
And the fact that you communicated so closely with him indicates a certain informality in your relationship.
Perhaps you are taking revenge PAC Global for him, because he was kicked out of the team for unprofessionalism,
and you take this as a personal offense.
Do not confuse personal relationships with Business.

Lol.... what!!?? What even is this comment. This is beyond funny. Apparently I'm bisexual now.

Are you not?
Sorry, when several people talk about this ... this is your choice.
Explain where you spent millions of PAC that you received for marketing through DAO?
Aktarus

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:47:31 PM

Vodka in sight
Aktarus

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:34:45 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 05:56:18 PM by Aktarus

Following what Drew (Mister know-it-all but knows nothing) says about tainting coins does not make the blockchain centralized, I would like you to read this part of a research paper from the University of Zurich, about the decentralization of the bitcoin. This applies to Pac also and any coins.

"Coin Tainting
Given that Bitcoin transactions basically consist of a chain of digital signatures, the expenditure of individual coins can be publicly tracked. This enables any entity to “taint” coins that belong to aspecific (set of) addresses and monitor their expenditure across the network. The literature features a number of proposals that cluster Bitcoin addresses, and gather behavioural information about these addresses.
Coin tainting is currently used to achieve a degree of accountability in the Bitcoin network; if an address misbehaves, then Bitcoin users can decide to stop interacting with the address (i.e.,not accepting its coins), thus deflating the value of all the coins pertaining to that address. For instance, following a theft of 43,000 BTCs from the Bitcoin trading platform Bitcoinica, the Bitcoin service MtGox traced the stolen BTC and locked accounts that were receiving the tainted coins.These incidents show that powerful entities in Bitcoin can—rightfully or not—deflate the value of BTCs owned by specific addresses.  If these entities were to cooperate with the handful of developers that have privileged rights in the system, then all Bitcoin users can be warned not to accept BTCs that pertain from a given address (e.g., using alert messages).
Even worse, developers can hard-code a list of banned Bitcoin addresses within the official Bitcoin client releases, thus blocking all interactions with a given Bitcoin address without the consent of users. Furthermore, while coin tainting can be used to “punish” provably misbehaving addresses, it could also be abused to control the financial flows in the network subject to government pressure,but also due to social activism. This empowers few powerful entities that are not necessarily part of the Bitcoin network, such as governments and activists, to regulate the Bitcoin economy. Even if all Bitcoin decisions and operations were completely decentralized—which they are not—coin tainting presents an obstacle to a truly decentralized Bitcoin.
Coin tainting can be especially detrimental if coins are not widely exchanged among Bitcoin addresses. This enables entities to damage only a specific set of addresses, without alienating other addresses in the system. Other users are then also likely to “boycott” the tainted coins."

I recommend you to read this research paper from here:
https://eprint.iacr.org/2013/829.pdf
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:55:33 PM

YEP. This applies to BITCOIN and any coin???
I knew it!!!! BITCOIN is a SCAM then
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: