Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:21:16 PM

Let's twist again...
Litterally NO answer  Cheesy Cheesy
The marketing is not for me but for people around. So please give to the community a proof of a marketing plan.

The truth: There is NO marketing plan!

And for the morons thing, that's clearly about you and your team that gave up to the idiot CEO. Bad faith.
You showed your real face.
Twist and twist again.

Show us your marketing plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:42:38 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 06:57:27 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Let's twist again...
Litterally NO answer  Cheesy Cheesy
The marketing is not for me but for people around. So please give to the community a proof of a marketing plan.

The truth: There is NO marketing plan!

And for the morons thing, that's clearly about you and your team that gave up to the idiot CEO. Bad faith.
You showed your real face.
Twist and twist again.

Show us your marketing plan.
One can say "twisting" to anything I say, literally anything - hence, it is a moot argument. It is used by you when you have run out of any real arguments.

No one in their clear mind would show any PAC Global team plans to you, a hostile person. Why? No matter how good the plans might be, you would use that information against the team and try to reduce the chances of the project success important to the PAC community. Also, you are not a representative of the PAC community in any form.

You are actually alone in your request(s) and claims - please check the recent weeks of this thread for clear evidence of that. You are literally alone in complaining and being hostile against the PAC Global team and project.

Aktarus

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:32:50 AM

One can say "twisting" to anything I say, literally anything - hence, it is a moot argument. It is used by you when you have run out of any real arguments.

What arguments you want me to answer while there is no answer at all? you re funny and a manipulator. You could be a good politician Cookiess. But let's continue.
I'm not convinced about your arguments about you could be a good CEO without any study. You can have the QUALITY TO BE a good CEO after your study, because there is a lot to learn about how the business world works. Like the "Conflict of interests" that you and your CEO doesn't seems to understand. And also dealing with a conflict with a community member...  Grin

No one in their clear mind would show any PAC Global team plans to you, a hostile person. Why? No matter how good the plans might be, you would use that information against the team and try to reduce the chances of the project success important to the PAC community. Also, you are not a representative of the PAC community in any form.

That's not true! The africa thing is a good thing and you see I didn't critisized it. So you are lying here to hide you don't have a real marketing plan.

And Remind me. How many people in your community?
I'm not talking about people who just invest in a pac masternodes just for quick ROI, and then just dump their coins harming the project. Those don't even follow the news or simply doesn't care about the future of Pac. You are losing people month after month.

You are actually alone in your request(s) and claims - please check the recent weeks of this thread for clear evidence of that. You are literally alone in complaining and being hostile against the PAC Global team and project.

Bro, let's be clear. I strictly DON'T CARE about who follow me or not, my aim is to reach people from outside of PAC. I will dry you out until you disappear, and that thanks to you and drew, who chose the escalation of the conflict with me.
This takes us right back to the first question I have asked about drew's qualification to be a CEO, and that he would learn at school: "How to deal with a conflict when you are a CEO"
See, All that thing would not have happened if only you knew how to deal with a community member. You don't seem to understand what path you took with me.  
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:30:01 PM

What arguments you want me to answer while there is no answer at all? you re funny and a manipulator. You could be a good politician Cookiess. But let's continue.
I'm not convinced about your arguments about you could be a good CEO without any study. You can have the QUALITY TO BE a good CEO after your study, because there is a lot to learn about how the business world works. Like the "Conflict of interests" that you and your CEO doesn't seems to understand. And also dealing with a conflict with a community member...  Grin
Can you, please, look up what kind of (real not honorary) degrees, for example, Bill Gates (over 10 years the richest man in the world, former head of Microsoft) and Mark Zuckerberg (current head of Facebook) have?

That's not true! The africa thing is a good thing and you see I didn't critisized it. So you are lying here to hide you don't have a real marketing plan.
Let me get this straight: since you have not criticised the "africa thing", I am lying? You are, unfortunately but clearly, jumping to conclusions.

And Remind me. How many people in your community?
I'm not talking about people who just invest in a pac masternodes just for quick ROI, and then just dump their coins harming the project. Those don't even follow the news or simply doesn't care about the future of Pac. You are losing people month after month.
Well, you seem to be misinformed, since there is no real quick ROI with masternodes in the Altcoin market, which is bleeding for a couple of years now. In other words, most if not all of people who have bought PAC (masternodes) is in it for a long term. The number of PAC masternodes is on a constant rise (probably mostly as people keep bringing their nodes to the current 0.14.0.4 version).

It is hard to know how many people are actually part of the PAC community - a shear number of PAC Global discord members is very high (close to 10000) and hence not realistic, then there is a number of active users at any time on the PAC Global discord server (which is normally a few hundreds), then there is a number of PAC masternodes (over 6800 now). Lets say, I have counted over 40 different individuals asking for help with their wallets/masternodes in the past two weeks, without counting any those, who are active in general-chat or other channels and those not in the discord server. Since not everyone does need help or they get their help elsewhere (e.g. PAC FAQ), that number is most likely only a fraction of people owning PAC and following the news.

Bro, let's be clear. I strictly DON'T CARE about who follow me or not, my aim is to reach people from outside of PAC. I will dry you out until you disappear, and that thanks to you and drew, who chose the escalation of the conflict with me.
This takes us right back to the first question I have asked about drew's qualification to be a CEO, and that he would learn at school: "How to deal with a conflict when you are a CEO"
See, All that thing would not have happened if only you knew how to deal with a community member. You don't seem to understand what path you took with me.  

Omg, calm down, you are going to get a heart attack if you continue like that.
If you would have used all that energy to create something (instead of trying to destroy something), you could have built "a house" already.

I have to ask: do you (still) see yourself as a member of the PAC community?
Aktarus

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:03:49 PM

1- You compare Drew with geniuses like Bill gates  Cheesy Cheesy
2- I'm not a pac community anymore since the day you banned me
3- You don't know me. You don't even know what I've built.
4- All my activities on internet are just hobbies, nothing to do with my real job or life.
5- Honestly, I don't even read all your messages. Just skimming. As I think everyone here. Don't waste your time writing books. Nobody takes you seriously.
6- Explain your marketing plan
7- Explain your marketing plan
8- ...
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:51:57 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 10:02:02 PM by Cookie.Monsters

1- You compare Drew with geniuses like Bill gates  Cheesy Cheesy
2- I'm not a pac community anymore since the day you banned me
3- You don't know me. You don't even know what I've built.
4- All my activities on internet are just hobbies, nothing to do with my real job or life.
5- Honestly, I don't even read all your messages. Just skimming. As I think everyone here. Don't waste your time writing books. Nobody takes you seriously.
6- Explain your marketing plan
7- Explain your marketing plan
8- ...
1. No, I am not. You claimed a CEO needs a formal education, when the reality is quite the opposite.
2. I see. Why were you banned in the first place?
3. I am not pretending that I know you - you do seem mad every time you write something here...
4. Thank God.
5. I have noticed that you are not reading my messages properly - are you saying that you are just trolling?
6. No, you are not a member of PAC community (see point 2 of your post).
7. See directly above.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:49:37 AM

Geniuses are the exception as opposed to the rule. If you don't understand that, I can't help you sorry...
But I'm waiting your response as it seems you are the kind of guy who want to have the last word. So be my guest...
I have an article to finish. I let you Waffling alone your nonsense.
Another one to ny ignore list  Wink
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:12:23 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 06:52:58 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Geniuses are the exception as opposed to the rule. If you don't understand that, I can't help you sorry...
But I'm waiting your response as it seems you are the kind of guy who want to have the last word. So be my guest...
I have an article to finish. I let you Waffling alone your nonsense.
Another one to ny ignore list  Wink
Many, many "geniuses" in the world then, all exceptions to your rule, for example https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/20-of-the-most-successful-businessmen-without-degrees/
Please make sure you do not insult or troll anyone in your "article".
Aktarus

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:35:38 AM

When CEOs of Pac and the shitcoin Globalboost were promoting CryptoBridge  Cheesy
They forgot to tell them, as a partner, they are about to shut down. What an amateur team.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqKDnlgZqeJV?t=24m08s

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:29:39 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 08:08:59 PM by Cookie.Monsters

When CEOs of Pac and the shitcoin Globalboost were promoting CryptoBridge  Cheesy
They forgot to tell them, as a partner, they are about to shut down. What an amateur team.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqKDnlgZqeJV?t=24m08s
The above is nonsense - the mentioned video was made roughly 2 months ago, whereas CryptoBridge released their plan to close their doors less than two weeks ago.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:07:15 PM

The exchange CryptoBridge has announced that they are closing their doors. (for more information please see http://crypto-bridge.org/).
User verification is required (as defined by EU law) to withdraw from their exchange. Please take action as soon as possible in order to secure PAC or any other asset you might have there.
Please be reminded that the CryptoBridge exchange (http://crypto-bridge.org/) is closing very soon.
Make sure you withdraw your PAC or any other asset you might have there.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:07:56 PM

A recording of the live community update has been published on YouTube - if you missed the meeting on Monday, you can listen to its recording now:

https://youtu.be/u0TcHk1aLEQ

Aktarus

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:31:12 PM

Really professional! That's called plagiarism! Shame on you... That's again a proof of your so called professional team.

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:22:58 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 12:38:04 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Really professional! That's called plagiarism! Shame on you... That's again a proof of your so called professional team.

"Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics."

Where is one claiming that the used "expression" is one's own work? Of course, nowhere.
Beyond that, a proper acknowledgement of every published record out there is not really feasible within a tweet itself.
If one really wants to push this into calling plagiarism, since the affected article is published under Creative Commons license, one should tell them that instead of using it for his/her own purpose in a forum - I guess, they will not move a finger, not only cause it is a tweet (and not a (scientific) article or patent) but also since that tweet is working toward the same goal as the article.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:52:27 AM

What a shame for PAC! Lying, stealing and dishonesty... what else? 
Golden star

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:54:22 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 04:04:29 AM by Golden star

Pac - The best of the best!

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

What a shame for PAC! Lying, stealing and dishonesty... what else?  
Repeating the same things all over again, without anything to back it up, does not make it true. Just about every "argument" or "evidence" you provided has been essentially wrong.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:37:53 PM

Is it that difficult to write their own sentences? Especially a small one. Except if you have never been at school so yes, it's quite difficult.
SHAME for PAC team!

UN-PRO-FE-SSIO-NAL

Aktarus

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:45:47 PM

Plagiarism.
The most frequently observed form of academic dishonesty is plagiarism. Plagiarism is the adoption or incorporation of another's ideas without proper attribution of the source. It is more simply defined as taking the writings of another person or people and representing them to be one's own.

ps: I have noticed, this bitcointalk forum have been removed from all website relating to PAC (CMC, Coingeko, etc...)

ASHAMED of yourself COOKIESS???  Cheesy Cheesy
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

Plagiarism.
The most frequently observed form of academic dishonesty is plagiarism. Plagiarism is the adoption or incorporation of another's ideas without proper attribution of the source. It is more simply defined as taking the writings of another person or people and representing them to be one's own.

ps: I have noticed, this bitcointalk forum have been removed from all website relating to PAC (CMC, Coingeko, etc...)

ASHAMED of yourself COOKIESS???  Cheesy Cheesy
Of course I am not. I am not bashing, insulting or accusing anyone like some do. It got removed, since one needs the original poster to change the first post of a bitcointalk thread - one simply cannot update the information on it without him/her. One does not want to have links pointing to information pertaining to the previous generation of PAC.

As for the plagiarism: I told you already above, that none is claiming that the sentence is "one's own".
"Nice work" on noticing that half of one sentence "plagiarism", as you call it.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: