Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:55:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4368 times)
kamtugis

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

Hello there, I see you said “Those with our LTN tokens will be able to participate in the dispute handling cases
for which they are going to be rewarded the 2% transaction fee of the payment. This fee will then be distributed among those token holders that were right or on the side
of the winning party on the basis of their total holdings’’

Can you please explain how I can get the LTN tokens please? And when can I get them?
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Interesting. very nice. I definitely will have to check the whitepaper. How many tokens are available please? I'm I limited in the number I can acquire?
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth!
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Awesome!!Please tell me more about the private sale. When I open the link its leading me to the sign up platform (https://libertylance.io/users/register). Should I register now or I have to wait until the official launch of the platform please??
I am really interested in those tokens. Please reply

Hi,
Thank you for the question
In order to contribute in the private sale you have to first get whitelisted (Starts from 7th March)
by registering on our site at https://libertylance.io/users/register and complete the KYC procedure.

Once you're whitelisted you can contribute in the private sale which is going to start on
20th of March. Hope this answers your question

What a kind of a great project. Do you plan to have your own blockchain in the future? I guess you'll need your own blockchain if your users are too crowded to have a transaction in the smart contract.

Hi,
Thank you for the support
For now our plan is to go with the Ethereum blockchain due to its functionalities, acceptance and use
of smart contracts. But we certainly will explore our options in the future in case of any changes in the
protocol, project or user base (A lot of other factors too)

At least the problem of losing hard earned funds by freelancers will finally be solved. This will bring sanity back in the market. Kudos Libertylance

Hi,
Yes our platform is going to charge the LOWEST fee ever charged from freelancers.
This will certainly give us a competitive advantage and a USP of the marketplace.

Hello there, I see you said “Those with our LTN tokens will be able to participate in the dispute handling cases
for which they are going to be rewarded the 2% transaction fee of the payment. This fee will then be distributed among those token holders that were right or on the side
of the winning party on the basis of their total holdings’’

Can you please explain how I can get the LTN tokens please? And when can I get them?

Hi,
Thank you for your participation
You can get our LTN tokens by participating in the private sale round which is going to start on 20th March
with a hard cap of 200 ETH. To contribute in the private sale, you have to first get whitelisted (starts from 7th March)
by registering on our site at https://libertylance.io/users/register

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth!

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
We appreciate the overwhelming support from the community
It means a lot to us

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
icohunterz74

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

Hi. I actually am new to this group but not ICOs. My question is about the LTN tokens and pre requisites.

1. How many LTN is someone needing to have in order to participate for the Jury?
2. How many people can participate in a jury?
3. Is it first come, first served?
4. How long do you see the dispute process lasting (1 day, 1 week, or unsure)?

All around great concept. Excited to be part of this one

Ed

Who can use the   LibertyLance platform?

Any user can register on the platform however,
freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail
the premium access and features of the marketplace. Users must
have a minimum amount of LTN tokens and other pre requisites in
order to participate in the dispute resolution process between the
client and freelancer.

icohunterz74

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Interesting. very nice. I definitely will have to check the whitepaper. How many tokens are available please? I'm I limited in the number I can acquire?

Yes, I am interested in the same question.

Also what time on March 20th is the private sale?

Ed
CryptoCowboys
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

World class idea and a definite improvement to what we have at the moment.

Do you happen to have a demo platform available?

What is you cap or do you have one?  How much is allocated for the bonus program?

Thank you for providing an excellent platform.  Can't wait to use it and I'll definitely be in your private sale!
CryptoZuess
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Is there a limit to how much I can purchase during the private sale?

What kind of crypto will you accept to buy during the private sale?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:18:54 PM by dawoodkhan97

Hi. I actually am new to this group but not ICOs. My question is about the LTN tokens and pre requisites.

1. How many LTN is someone needing to have in order to participate for the Jury?

Hi,
1) The number of LTN tokens required to participate in disputes would be equivalent to $200
2) A total of max 9 people can participate in a dispute between the client and freelancer
3) Yes the private sale is going to be first come first served
4) It won't last more then 3 days

The private sale will start at 2 PM GMT time

What is you cap or do you have one?  How much is allocated for the bonus program?
Thank you for providing an excellent platform.  Can't wait to use it and I'll definitely be in your private sale!

Hi,
Thank you for the support and participaton
We are going to launch our demo platform on 14th of March
The hard cap for private sale is 200 ETH and 3% of the total tokens are allocated for the bounty program
Be sure to get yourself whitelisted for the private sale that starts from 7th Of March

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
YaseenMosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Hi,
1) The number of LTN tokens required to participate in disputes would be equivalent to $200
2) A total of max 9 people can participate in a dispute between the client and freelancer
3) Yes the private sale is going to be first come first served
4) It won't last more then 3 days

The private sale will start at 2 PM GMT time

Hi,
Thank you for the support and participaton
We are going to launch our demo platform on 14th of March
The hard cap for private sale is 200 ETH and 3% of the total tokens are allocated for the bounty program
Be sure to get yourself whitelisted for the private sale that starts from 7th Of March

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance

Whitelisting process for the private sale begins from 7th of March
The private sale will start from 20th March with a hard cap of 200 ETH

Tokens will be offered at a rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 LTN with a bonus of 35%

For more updates:
https://libertylance.io/
https://t.me/LibertyLanceOfficial
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

I like the open method of solving problems, not like other platforms where one person just decides to cancel the order and that's it. I want to be part of this..I'm not a prophet but, this thing wil be a hit in the market
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

This is a brilliant idea of bringing together freelance and blockchain..these are two huge and very potential global markets. I like how it seeks to solve so many daily problems involving the two parties. Thanks
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

I like the open method of solving problems, not like other platforms where one person just decides to cancel the order and that's it. I want to be part of this..I'm not a prophet but, this thing wil be a hit in the market

Hi
Thank you for being on this thread
Yes that is what LibertyLance aims to achieve as NO SINGLE authority should dictate
an order in the marketplace. Our system is designed not only for the freelancers but
to preserve the interest of both the parties.

This is a brilliant idea of bringing together freelance and blockchain..these are two huge and very potential global markets. I like how it seeks to solve so many daily problems involving the two parties. Thanks

Hi Intaryna,
Thank you for your support and participation
It should be noted that we are not only bringing the blockchain and freelancing together
but also are working on some of the issues faced by the freelancing community.

Regards
LibertyLance

coinweez

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

You are God sent.The troubles freelancers are facing are numerous but I can see some light after 21st of this month. Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
peperushing

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Thanks for the brilliant idea and for solving our problems...we are waiting

Hi
Thank you for being on this thread
Yes that is what LibertyLance aims to achieve as NO SINGLE authority should dictate
an order in the marketplace. Our system is designed not only for the freelancers but
to preserve the interest of both the parties.

Hi Intaryna,
Thank you for your support and participation
It should be noted that we are not only bringing the blockchain and freelancing together
but also are working on some of the issues faced by the freelancing community.

Regards
LibertyLance
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

A great project. Will take part of it.
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

I'm interested...If I'm not able to buy the tokens by the specified date of march (21st), will there be another offer for the same in future? I'm interested in the project
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

The idea of freelancing on blockchain is a massive one given the fact that almost half of the world currently works from home with the numbers expected to increase into the future. This means that the demand for this platform will be immense and hence that is why it wil definitely be huge. I am looki forward to the presale. you have a great whitepaper . Good job and all the best
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

Bounty reward worth $300, 000!! Shocked Shocked This is gonna be a blast in the freelancing industry!!

Am I allowed to participate now please? or it has to wait?

Hi,
Thank you for the enthusiasm
Yes you can participate in our bounty campaign
Here is the thread to our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048609.msg31375384

I'm interested...If I'm not able to buy the tokens by the specified date of march (21st), will there be another offer for the same in future? I'm interested in the project

Hi,
Our private sale will start from 20th of March till 31st of March or when we reach our hard cap
of 200 ETH. If you do miss our private sale you can still participate in the next round which is
the Presale round but it won't have the same rate and bonus offered in the private sale.

Hope that answers your question

The idea of freelancing on blockchain is a massive one given the fact that almost half of the world currently works from home with the numbers expected to increase into the future. This means that the demand for this platform will be immense and hence that is why it wil definitely be huge. I am looki forward to the presale. you have a great whitepaper . Good job and all the best

Hi Maxdata
Thank you so much for your input
We look forward to your continued participation in our project

Regards
LibertyLance

CoinConcepts

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

My self as a freelancer i must say this is an opportunity that has not been utilised in the blockchain space. with the increasing unemployment around the world,many hghly educated people are looking for opportunities to earn online. this means that if this platform is executed successfully, the prospects of this ICO will be very high as well as the subsequent coin. i fully support it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: