Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4367 times)
coinjames

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:16:29 AM by dawoodkhan97

The whitelisting for the private sale is now OPEN!
You can get whitelisted by registering on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/register

Here is a guide on how to get whitelisted:
https://goo.gl/tA7CVS

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aibo2018

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

looks like we have an interesting project here  Smiley
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

I think I'm liking this. With so many fraudsters hijacking the freelance industry, a mechanism was necessary to tame that, and seems like we are about to get one. Are there any requirements for anyone to access to the marketplace or its just open to all?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?

Hi
If a freelancer is unsatisfied with a review given by a client,
He/she can contest it by disputing the review. Our token holders Jury
will be then deciding on whether the review was justified or not.
This way freelancers are going to be protected from any undeserving
reviews from the client.

Feel free to ask any more questions

I think I'm liking this. With so many fraudsters hijacking the freelance industry, a mechanism was necessary to tame that, and seems like we are about to get one. Are there any requirements for anyone to access to the marketplace or its just open to all?

Hi,
Thank you for supporting our project
Our marketplace is going to be open to everyone as anyone can register
on our site without any cost. But for freelancers they must have a minimum
number of LTN tokens to get access to the marketplace such as to receive orders
from the client, advanced metrics, ability to offer custom orders to clients etc.

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
coinkoigi

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

This is an awesome project. i was just browsing around and landed here. I must say i am veryu impressed by the prospects of such as noble platform and project. this project will definitely be successful  since it is solving real life stuff. all the best  guys. meanwhile am checking out the whitepaper and the website in general
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

I've been going through the whitepaper. After  how long will the freelancer selling the services get his share of the pay from the client?
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

I'm an investor in this field. Do you mind sharing the funds proceeds for your project please?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:10:20 AM by dawoodkhan97

This is an awesome project. i was just browsing around and landed here. I must say i am veryu impressed by the prospects of such as noble platform and project. this project will definitely be successful  since it is solving real life stuff. all the best  guys. meanwhile am checking out the whitepaper and the website in general

Hi,
Thank you for wishing us luck
We need all the support we can get
Please do go through our website and whitepaper
to know more about our project.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have

I've been going through the whitepaper. After  how long will the freelancer selling the services get his share of the pay from the client?

Hi,
As soon as the client reviews the work of the freelancer
and marks it delivered, smart contracts will automatically
release the funds to the freelancer. The payment is going
be instant without having to wait for days to withdraw your
earnings.

Your platform will encourage many people to do business. How will the verification of the user accounts be done please? Phone, skype, email?

Hi,
The verification of the user accounts will be done all through
our marketplace where users will have to verify their identity
in order to use our marketplace

Regards
LibertyLance

james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
max2306

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Project seems interesting. Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a JOB EXCHANGE PLATFORMS that allows buyers and sellers to find the best participant . So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform such as : Fiverr , Upwork , etc ?
theo1001

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

I am allways has a huge belief in Job decentralized market. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 2x what I put in after 4-5months. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this promissing project Smiley
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 11:27:15 AM by samuel0909

Just take an look at the LibertyLance website and whitepaper  .But seeing that your Platform is ETH . But have you got approved by ETH to be listed on etherscan.io . I mean to have smartcontract
leo0990

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Seeing that in your team structure . I saw DAICO.CC , So your project is gonna calling ICO under DAICO process , right ? Just like the first DAICO project Abyss ?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:24:48 AM by dawoodkhan97

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Hi,
Yes we do plan on partnerships with some of the companies in the
coming weeks. Many things are still under the wraps.
In order to participate in the private sale you have to get yourself
whitelisted first and you can do that by registering here on our site:
https://libertylance.io/users/login

Project seems interesting. Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a JOB EXCHANGE PLATFORMS that allows buyers and sellers to find the best participant . So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform such as : Fiverr , Upwork , etc ?

Hi,
There are many key points that give us an advantage over platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com etc.
One of them is that we are going to charge an extremely low fees of 2% each from both the parties. Then we have
our Dispute Settling Jury that are going to vote for either of the party as this is what makes our platform decentralized
and lastly, major operations will be handled by the smart contracts by making our platform trustless and self regulatory.

I am allways has a huge belief in Job decentralized market. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 2x what I put in after 4-5months. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this promissing project Smiley

Hi,
Thank you for supporting and believing in us!
Don't forget to get yourself whitelisted for the private sale

Regards
LibertyLance

joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

You said that” LibertyLance is going to be the first ever gig based marketplace facilitating both clients and freelancers through smart contracts”  can you give me more about this? What you gonna do?
issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

What is your percentage when a seller got a payment from buyer . Normally some centralized platform like fiverr they took 20% . It’s quite high . I hope that your platform could reduce this percentage? It is a very high point when you get it.
YaseenMosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

LibertyLance is a self-regulatory decentralized gig marketplace for clients and
freelancers. Freelancers will be able to showcase their gigs for a fixed price using
Ethereum as the mode of payment. There will be no marketplace involvement in the
gig facilitation between the two parties. Instead, smart contracts will be deployed in
order to facilitate the agreement between the client and the freelancer without the
involvement of a third party.

You said that” LibertyLance is going to be the first ever gig based marketplace facilitating both clients and freelancers through smart contracts”  can you give me more about this? What you gonna do?

https://libertylance.io/uploads/whitepaper.pdf
logan0312

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work . Cause in Fiverr it tooks 14days to withdraw to our bank account . IT was take a lot of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: