Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4368 times)
caryln.0090

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why LIBERTYLANCE needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary..
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

What a great distribution ! 3% for bounty is also very generous! I love your bounty portal and the user interface is just great !

Such a good feeling when I see well managed projects with a bright idea, all in all, You will have a very successful ICO and I myself will definitely be among the bounty hunters AND the investors!

Good luck .

Thank you for your support and praise, we are deeply honored by what you say. We will work even harder.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:30:08 PM by dawoodkhan97

Hi team , I have read your WP and I saw that your target markets is just 8 countries. Can you expand it?

Hi,
These 8 countries are the potential target markets that we are going to focus on
as these are the areas where freelancing has a lot of scope, potential, freelancers
and clients. We will expand our target markets later but initially our primary focus
is going to be these 8 countries.

I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing   I wish the team to implement all plans.

Hi,
Thank you for the appreciation and support!
We will implement all our plans according to our roadmap and timeline

I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why LIBERTYLANCE needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary..

Hi,
The reason why LibertyLance needs the blockchain technology is because with the
help of this technology we can finally offer solutions such as extremely low fee, instant
withdrawals, distributed dispute settling, security of funds, decentralized and there are
probably a thousand reasons more why we need this technology.

Guys, you have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. I can see the value and the practical side of the project. And the industry they are in is growing. I hope and believe I will multiply the investment that I am going to make.

Hi,
Thank you so much for believing in us and putting your trust
We won't disappoint our community

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkrise

Activity: 259

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

Hi, Qouting :
The reason why LibertyLance needs the blockchain technology is because with the
help of this technology we can finally offer solutions such as extremely low fee, instant
withdrawals, distributed dispute settling, security of funds, decentralized and there are
probably a thousand reasons more why we need this technology.

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !

Open for Rent
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Updates

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
JenijaHello

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:03:51 PM by dawoodkhan97

This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support
Stay tuned for more updates as we have just begun

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !

Hi,
You've raised a good question as to the security implications of using the blockchain technology.
The platform that we are going to develop is going to be first deployed on the test network for
about 6 months before launching it on the main network. Not only this we are also going to have
smart contract auditing from several independent and reputable auditors.

Regards
LibertyLance

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Portuguese ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3127272

Portuguese Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WZQNQXmCXE0MaEouUQHLPdNlst8j2Cmc

teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Hi team , I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Hi team , I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?

You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?

Hi,
There is going to be no points system or any gifts
LibertyLance is going to be a decentralized platform for clients and freelancers
built on the Ethereum blockchain.
To earn rewards you have to participate in the Token Holder Jury that is going
to settle disputes between the two parties.

To read more about our project: https://libertylance.io/assets/img/whitepaper.jpg

Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising

Hi,
Thank you for your support and appreciation

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?

Hi,
According to our roadmap we are going to launch our platform on live network in the Q1 of 2019
After deploying it on live network, our plan is going to maintain our system while further refining
it while keeping the end user in mind.

Regards
LibertyLance

Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

I'm pretty sure that the LibertyLance   will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  LibertyLance
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that the LibertyLance   will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  LibertyLance

Hi,
Thank you for supporting our project
You can participate in our bounty campaign here:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048609.msg31375384

dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Check it out at:
demo.libertylance.io

TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

right now im join LibertyLance signature campaign, why LibertyLance ? you can LibertyLance ee the good roadmap from ico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that LibertyLance is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project.
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A ready service, network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well! 
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

right now im join LibertyLance signature campaign, why LibertyLance ? you can LibertyLance ee the good roadmap from ico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that LibertyLance is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project.

Hi,
Thank you for your support!
Here is a link to our signature campaign link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3130115.msg32370420

I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A ready service, network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well!  

Hi,
Here is a link to our bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048609.0
Don't forget that our private sale starts at 20th of March

LibertyLance now listed on Sangus at 74%: https://sangus.org/ico/1302

Thank you Sangus for listing our project
We appreciate it!

Regards
LibertyLance

Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:58 AM

reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk, not saying this just because I'm advertising the campaign
but also to help people who's looking for opportunities, investment with a great concept would definitely become successful. not only from ico but also with the influence that you can gain out from this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: