Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4364 times)
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

Oh hi. I wish all the best for this project. Moreover, I believe the team will reach the target!

Hi,
Thank you for wishing us luck
We will reach the target together with your support and help

Regards
LibertyLance
oh this is awesome, you are kindheart dev. Anyone whos believe in this project absolutely like your threatment. So lets we invest now, go go go

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Seems, that good news are coming. Keep going strong. We need something like this. A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

This is really an interesting project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Seems, that good news are coming. Keep going strong. We need something like this. A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

Hi,
Yes a few partnerships are in line and will be announced in the next few days
Stay tuned for more updates
You can also join our Telegram discussion group: https://t.me/LibertyLanceOfficial

This is really an interesting project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?

Hi,
Thank you for your support
You can register on our site at: https://libertylance.io/users/login
We are going to have 3 funding rounds: Private Sale, Presale and Main Token Sale

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Very well. I think so. I can feel that this project might be useful for each participants. Good luck for the project.

Of course, Any user can register on the platform however, freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail the premium access and features of the marketplace.
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

Major projects will always increase until they gain skills and skills
knowledge needed to expand mining operations of the project.
amelibal

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Good news. Support is excellent! The project develops every day. Thank you for that! Start thinking about the future today, the world is rapidly up globally, this company move me before and its products, don't stand still! Good luck for the team.
amelibal

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Very well. I think so. I can feel that this project might be useful for each participants. Good luck for the project.

Of course, Any user can register on the platform however, freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail the premium access and features of the marketplace.

I agree with you. The platform eliminates any possibility of a central authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform. I think this is a good concept for this project for investors.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Yeah. This is company have a great people in their team. Hope this project will be success and grow up in this year. Good luck for us!!

Hi,
Thank you for showing your support
Stay tuned for upcoming updates in the next few days

Major projects will always increase until they gain skills and skills
knowledge needed to expand mining operations of the project.

Hi,
Yes it does take time, resources, knowledge and a good team to execute a project
At LibertyLance, we have all these ingredients to introduce a decentralized gig marketplace

Good news. Support is excellent! The project develops every day. Thank you for that! Start thinking about the future today, the world is rapidly up globally, this company move me before and its products, don't stand still! Good luck for the team.

Hi,
Thank you so much for your appreciation and using our website portal
Providing a prompt service and customer support is one of the main objectives that
we have to accomplish.

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
jalxyx

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Oh hi. I wish all the best for this project. Moreover, I believe the team will reach the target!

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
oh this is awesome, you are kindheart dev. Anyone whos believe in this project absolutely like your threatment. So lets we invest now, go go go

Yeah. This is company have a great people in their team. Hope this project will be success and grow up in this year. Good luck for us!!

Thank you my bro, i hope we will raise together and get so many benefits this year. Also dont forget to invest, lets start now, go go go

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
jalxyx

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

yeah and this system can minimalized anyone who like to spammer in Bitcointalk Forum, so be carefull to post any content. And i totally support this project

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
jalxyx

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

not only for the team but also our purpose ahead, i joined this project because i believe in the future i can get better life. So just keep support each other, go go go

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
jalxyx

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

I agree with you. The platform eliminates any possibility of a central authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform. I think this is a good concept for this project for investors.

well so many good people here, i believe in the future, the community growing up and become stronger. Come on lets support this project

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
jalxyx1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

Here we go. We have to do our best effort to make it successful!
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I saw the review of Boareas and it's awesome! A very detailed one indeed! COOOLLL
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

I saw the review of Boareas and it's awesome! A very detailed one indeed! COOOLLL

Hi,
Thank you for watching the video review
Keep an eye on this thread as more updates coming soon!

Regards
LibertyLance

jalxyx1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

well.. what an outstanding video! It's just great!
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

Right man on the right project.. you are so kind sir, behind successful project there's a great team and great community
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Right man on the right project.. you are so kind sir, behind successful project there's a great team and great community

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind words
Yes it's true that behind every successful project there's a dedicated team and great community

Regards
LibertyLance

chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

To my mind it's the most successful project to date! That soon after reaching the ICO will take a leading position among the competitors! I think i'll take part in next stages of ICO.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

To my mind it's the most successful project to date! That soon after reaching the ICO will take a leading position among the competitors! I think i'll take part in next stages of ICO.

Hi,
Yes we do aim to be top of the list amongst our competitors
Thank you for being an early supporter of our project

Regards
LibertyLance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: