Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4370 times)
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Innovations of this project will lead LibertyLance  to unprecedented success. This project has good prospects.
 Join now! https://t.co/ANh1kAIpVo
The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet.
 #LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Summit
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

HOW LIBERTY LANCE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH TRADITIONAL MARKET PLACE

MINIMIZED CHARGES FOR BOTH CLIENT AND FREELANCER:
Unlike other platforms that deduct up to 30% from freelancers that are struggling to meet some related expenses. Whereas, on LibertyLance both client and freelancer pay only 2% each!

REMOVING THE BARRIER OF CENTRALIZATION (CENTRAL CONTROL)
Traditional platforms have a centralized authority that places the power in the hands of a few people with little clarity as to how decisions are made.

RESOLVED PAYMENT ISSUES (ENABLE INSTANT TRANSFER)
Payment withdrawal in some platforms can take up to 2 weeks. On LibertyLance as soon as client is satisfied with the work, funds will be instantly transferred through smart contracts to the freelancer

UNDESERVING REVIEWS
Freelancers have to burn extra fuels to meet up with deadlines or else they get an undeserving review after all the hard work they had put in and ultimately an adverse effect on their earnings and rankings.
Adekayero

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

I am ready to give this project a total support because it gonna be great soon.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Good evening. Do you plan to create a mobile application for your service? If so, for which systems? Android, IOS or windows phone? Smiley
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Good to be here with liberty lance, the project seem awesome with wonderful team behind its success.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Liberty Lance is a  good and interesting group, which is developing very fast. News spread very quickly. Also very friendly organizers. I think it's worth it to join them.
It will be of great interest to invest now and be one of the earliest investors

https://twitter.com/LibertyLanceoff/status/987318016722591746

Hi,
We have exclusive benefits and bonus for our super early adopters such as in the Private Sale.
Thank you for joining us!

I am ready to give this project a total support because it gonna be great soon.

Hi,
Thank you so much for believing in our project and vision
We're super excited to have you with us

Good evening. Do you plan to create a mobile application for your service? If so, for which systems? Android, IOS or windows phone? Smiley

Hi,
Yes we definitely have a mobile application for both IOS/Android phones under plans in our project road map.
But it is going to be delivered in the Q4 of 2019 as initially we want to solely concentrate on our web platform to make it bug free and user friendly for our platform users.

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Only two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018
held in Dubai hosted by the Smart Dubai.

Meet the LibertyLance team at stand
no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

This project is very wonderful. We hope the success.
Only two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018 held in Dubai hosted by the Smart Dubai. Meet the LibertyLance team at stand no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall.
so don't miss it
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

A very good project for the future.
Approximately Until When will this project end?
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Will your site be adapted for the mobile version? Will it be able to fully use through a mobile phone?
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Hi, i just a bit curious, the signature code for the Jr. Member rank is said to be too long. can you please have a look?
or it is just me?

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

A very good project for the future.
Approximately Until When will this project end?

Hi,
The Main ICO is going to end in July
Feel free to ask any questions you might have

Will your site be adapted for the mobile version? Will it be able to fully use through a mobile phone?

Hi,
Yes our platform is going to be mobile friendly with apps developed in IOS and Android but this is going to be completed at the end of Q4 2019.
During the initial months we only want to focus on our web based platform and to get it on live network by Q1 2019

Hi, i just a bit curious, the signature code for the Jr. Member rank is said to be too long. can you please have a look?
or it is just me?

Hi,
I've updated the team about it
Thank you or highlighting the issue

Regards
LibertyLance

Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

or it is just me?

No, it's not just you, I have the same problem. It's definitely too long and needs to be fixed.
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

This project definitely  will be successful,  it has so much potential!  Solid team with huge bonus when you invest, i recommend it to my friends.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

This project definitely will be successful,  it has so much potential!  Solid team with huge bonus when you invest, i recommend it to my friends.

Hi,
Thank you for your support and trust in our project
We're glad to have you with us

Regards
LiberyLance

ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

or it is just me?

No, it's not just you, I have the same problem. It's definitely too long and needs to be fixed.

it has been adressed by the moderator, and the team has been informed, lets wait for the new code. : )

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Turututu

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

collinsjie

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

This project is going to be great. Been the first blockchain for gig marketplace is going to be great. I like this project for real.
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

INTRODUCING LIBERTY LANCE:

LibertyLance is a self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts. It is a revolutionary freelancing platform that uses the power of blockchain technology solving many underlying issues present in the traditional marketplaces. Using smart contracts, the platform eliminates any possibility of a central authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform.

1.) Decentralized

LibertyLance will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that freelancers and clients do not suffer from unfair account suspension or disputes because the entire infrastructure is designed to be automated and trustless to the fullest possible extent.

2.)

Smart contracts
In order to eliminate the services of a middleman, smart contracts are going to be deployed that are going to act as an escrow medium with pre defined conditions and rules to facilitate a smooth transaction between the client and freelancer

3.)

Dispute Resolution
Conflict resolution on LibertyLance is carried out using smart contracts that ensures neither party get any payment problems or undeserved reviews. If either party is unsatisfied, an independent panel of token holders will deliver a verdict on the matter while being rewarded for their participation.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

This project is going to be great. Been the first blockchain for gig marketplace is going to be great. I like this project for real.
Yes I'm also optimistic for this project. I see this like a big oppertunity for invest and make a big profit down the line. Will keep a look on the project for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: