Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4372 times)
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Wow this is a great feat! Saw the roadmap, very solid. They rock in the Dubai summit as well. I like the activity of the CEO himself. You guys rock. Not be surprised if you would reach your goals.

Hi,
Thank you for going through our project and your continued support
We hope you'll attend the next upcoming conference to meet our team

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sodaf

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

SOME LIST OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATED TO #LIBERYLANCE PROJECT

(i) Which exchanges will the LTN token be available on?

We cannot provide a definite answer to that question but we surely will apply for the exchanges in order to start the trading of our LTN toke

(ii) When will the private sale start?

The private sale is going to start on 20th of March at a base price of 10,000 LTN tokens per ETH with a bonus of 35%. The tokens allocated for this round are going to be 2,000,000 (4%)

(iii) How to participate in the private sale?

In order to participate in the private sale, you have to register on our site at https://www.libertylance.io/users/register and complete the verification process. After the KYC verification, you will be whitelisted for the private sale that starts on 20th of March.
* Whitelisting process will start from 7th of March.

(iv) Is there any bounty program?

Yes, we do have a bounty program. Anyone can participate in the bounty program simply by registering on our site and get started within no time. For any further information, please refer to our bounty thread.

(v) Is there any referral program?

Currently at the moment we don't have a referral program but we are going to have one after the private sale.

(vi) Where is LibertyLance incorporated?
LibertyLance Ltd is a Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) under company registration number 202340 with a registered office at Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Great project. Wish you all well for the future..........

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support
It means a lot to the team

This is an interesting and promising project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such low supplier and great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.

Hey,
Thank you for the appreciation
You’re right about going through our documents such as business plan, whitepaper, one pager etc to get an indepth idea about our project. We would highly recommend everyone to go through these files.
We’re glad to have you with us

If Only I am afford to go to Dubai, I would love to give them a visit. : )

Hi,
I’m sure you can meet us in some other event. There is always a next time Smiley
Thank you for the kind words

Regards
LibertyLance

My Pleasure. And I am happy to always see you around the thread, adressing question and stuff. That only show, that the Libertylance Teams are awesome. good works. keep it up

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

I love the idea of the freelancing platform. But one question that has always borthered my mind when I see projects of this type is how you intend to get clients to use your platform? Which incentives do you provide that the traditional ones don't, apart from blockchain technology?

haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.
Nice idea, hope you're gonna be successfull with this project
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

I love the idea of the freelancing platform. But one question that has always borthered my mind when I see projects of this type is how you intend to get clients to use your platform? Which incentives do you provide that the traditional ones don't, apart from blockchain technology?

I guess from freelancer point of view, they need to get many client as much as they can before offering it to the freelancer. Because freelancer will use any platform if many client on the platform, hence the freelancer get higher possibility.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:14 AM

in my opinion this project is a project that offers a very good concept, I really hope that this project will be managed very well by all of the teams involved.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

in my opinion this project is a project that offers a very good concept, I really hope that this project will be managed very well by all of the teams involved.
I also see the interesting thing about this project, it will be our hope all the time this project can be successful and the team will work well for the success of this project, and I am sure the team will do it all until this project achieves its success.
sodaf

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

LIBERYLANCE TOKEN USAGE:

Token Holder Jury
In a scenario where any dispute arises, the voting decision system has been setup to cater for this. It is an automatic dispute resolution process that is used to settle disputes between clients and freelancers with a transparent and decentralized approach.

In order to participate in these disputes, those with our LTN tokens will be able to vote in the disputed cases as there won't be any involvement of a third party. Consensus reached by the token holders will enable the smart contract to automatically release funds to the winning party and token holders will be awarded the transaction fee and tokens from those people that were wrong in the dispute resolution process.

Marketplace Accessibility:

Any user can register on our platform without any costs but access to features and functionalities will be restricted to the freelancers as they must have a small minimum number of LTN tokens in their account wallet in order to unlock the features of the platform. This is done in order to remove any bad actors from the marketplace and to ensure the long term growth and stability of the platform. Some of the features include:

(i)   Ability to receive client orders
(ii)   Detailed dashboard statistics such as earnings report, portfolio management, past gig details etc
(iii)   Exclusive seller badges on different levels to boost profile visibility
(iv)   Ability to send custom gig offers or specific milestones to clients
(v)   Ability to post multiple gigs from the same account
IriDina

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

One more decentralized marketplace on Etherium attached to sistem "freelance-clients". Good idea, hope realization will be the on high lvl!
And waitin for information from todays summint in Dubai, feel like it make some important impact to token values.
Read all your info - looks like you have nice team and solution. Im with you, lets make it great) Go on)
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

You have an interesting project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

One more decentralized marketplace on Etherium attached to sistem "freelance-clients". Good idea, hope realization will be the on high lvl!
And waitin for information from todays summint in Dubai, feel like it make some important impact to token values.
Read all your info - looks like you have nice team and solution. Im with you, lets make it great) Go on)

Indeed but this platform will be not the same as others I guess. It will take freelancer platform to the next new level. Yeah me too, I hope summit in Dubai can elevate this token.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

Wow! Look at the Comparison table! It's just so amazing! The differences are a lot! There are no membership fees, right? just to make it clear. I see no membership though. I also like the voting system. The way to promote or demote. It's usefull for those scammers and fakes out there. I also like the instant withdrawal than waiting for a couple of days plus they will deduct fees on it.
sodaf

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..The Potential Target Markets are as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

There are 8 countries LibertyLance is looking to work in and operate fully.
These 8 countries are the potential target markets that we are going to focus on
as these are the areas where freelancing has a lot of scope, potential, freelancers
and clients. We will expand our target markets later but initially our primary focus
is going to be these 8 countries.
Joygalzz1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Two (2) reasons why you should invest in LibertyLance

The first and fore most reason is that we're coming up with a vision of creating the first decentralized gig based marketplace and unlike our blockchain competitors ALL that are built on the same freelance marketplace model with the same business model such as Upwork, Freelancer.com etc. We're basically Fiverr 2.0 (Blockchain)

Second reason would be our team as the core team knows each other and have been working for 5-6 years together now and the best part is we have an understanding between us which enables us to to reach our milestones and updates on time. I'll be the first one to admit that we do not have 'Ex Google' or 'Ex Microsoft' like team members but our team definitely has the experience as we have worked for top companies and websites in Pakistan such as Unilever, Daraz.pk (Pakistan's largest E commerce site), Goto.com.pk, Ufone etc
Joygalzz1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Advantage of LibertyLance Token/Wallet

Any user can register on our platform without any costs but access to features and functionalities will be restricted to the freelancers as they must have a small minimum number of LTN tokens in their account wallet in order to unlock the features of the platform. This is done in order to remove any bad actors from the marketplace and to ensure the long term growth and stability of the platform. Some of the features include:

(i)   Ability to receive client orders
(ii)   Detailed dashboard statistics such as earnings report, portfolio management, past gig details etc
(iii)   Exclusive seller badges on different levels to boost profile visibility
(iv)   Ability to send custom gig offers or specific milestones to clients
(v)   Ability to post multiple gigs from the same account
Joygalzz1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Why you should have LibertyLance Token/Wallet

Token Holder Jury
In a scenario where any dispute arises, the voting decision system has been setup to cater for this. It is an automatic dispute resolution process that is used to settle disputes between clients and freelancers with a transparent and decentralized approach.

In order to participate in these disputes, those with our LTN tokens will be able to vote in the disputed cases as there won't be any involvement of a third party. Consensus reached by the token holders will enable the smart contract to automatically release funds to the winning party and token holders will be awarded the transaction fee and tokens from those people that were wrong in the dispute resolution process.
Joygalzz1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

If you are a resident or citizen of any of these countries listed below, count yourself lucky as you are in for a big deal.

Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..The Potential Target Markets are as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine
haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

A very good project for the future.
Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: