Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in bounty programs  (Read 2200 times)
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

I haven't experienced bounty cheaters so far but I oftentimes hear stories of scammers in bounty programs. What happens usually is that after a certain period of time, they will be asked to put a money down for them to continue then after giving out a certain amount, they won't hear anything and was not able to recieve anything also. Tht's what I heard so far...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.

so far do not get into trouble with the division of bounty that I should get. most gift hunters are too compelled to claim to charge a full fee, but their work is so out of date and likely spam. sorry i'm not criticizing everyone, but some people make me sick. today many members only make social media reports and they use signatures but without creating educational or sharing posts. I want more strict manager to pay attention to bounty sign participants
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.

I think were cheated on some bounty campaigns. Some are dropping the amount they are going to distribute, some wanting KYC while they have never been planned. In this way they are reducing the amount they will dispense.

Some bounty campaigns didn't pay according to what they planned. The allocation percentage is not meet when giving the reward. They drop the amount of reward into a half of the original percentage. They are delay to distribute and pay incomplete token even the project become successful and growing in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

All who expressed their opinion in this topic are right and talk about those problems of bounty hunters that many face when participating in companies.
There are  Bounty campanies with disgusting management - rules changing every week, reports are not counted according to the established payment but as the bounty manager wants, the company finishes the bounty, but continues the ICO and reduces payments to the bounties, or does it at all withdraw itself and changes the site, or they dont update spreadsheets in time, and all bounty hunter should add them in Blackpapper and ignore such campanies.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

You can run into problems with bounty campaigns and to be honest you need to accept that as part and parcel of the process. You should therefore select your campaigns more carefully to start with and check if they are being managed by someone with a good reputation already and not a Newbie.

There are cheats on both sides I have seen one instance where sombody used 25 accounts on a signature campaign to get a bigger share of the pot at the end.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

I have read in several threads about managers who do not pay bounty hunters. this is the risk of all of us.
until now I have not felt harmed by a bounty campaign. all this time all smooth, because I always try to do the job properly.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

probably the cheaters do exist but are proven to be honest until the expiration of the bounty is also very much. cheating is so unsettling even though I have never experienced and should not going on that kind of thing.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

Consonant! there are such unfair campaigns. I participated in the bounty of arcblock. Everything was cool, all the participants worked. But in the end it turned out that the pool for bounty is not 1 percent. The reward for all was 1 percent of 8 percent.
Instead of $ 500, I made $ 70.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

Absolutely yes...some bounty managers/concerned personnel cheat bounty participants. Some of them find it difficult to pay the assigned percentage after the end of campaign.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

In some campaigns, ICO really deceives the participants in the signature campaign. Parts change the rules of the campaign, if they see that participants can earn a lot of profit, this amount changes to a much smaller amount. However, the most common and often occurring deception is that, after the completion of the ICO, campaign participants begin to require signatures to perform various actions, which are called the requirement to pay tokens. In this case, you need to go to different sites, register there and perform various actions, which are sometimes simply incomprehensible or something you can not find. It's just a nightmare. Especially if the bad Internet and constantly throws from the page, or it just hangs. As a result, all the required can not be performed and the tokens are not paid.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

In general, if the ICO project is crowdfunded, most of the time they will pay the bounty on time.
But if the ICO project isn't crowdfunding successful, it's a pity that most of the time they'll find a lot of excuses to refuse to pay the bounty.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

I think they are just using the bounty hunters to promote their campaign with the reward of reward, but after their project success with the hard cap, they do not pay the bounty hunter job. it never happened to me on the burst qi project. neither the bounty hunters get paid from their projects.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

I can not understand or deepen the feelings of people what their intentions are good or evil I obviously do my job with iklas and honestly why on the result we are harmed we can only be patient and wait again that there really is a good intent so we should not give up in all.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

If people cheat me out of my bounty I get together with the other people who have been cheated and we deliver an ultimatum to pay what they owe or watch their reputation get trashed on social media. The smart ones pay right away, the dumb ones pay after watching their token crash along with their reputation.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

I have no dount that many bounty programs are cheating . I'm not sure this is a managers fault , or a project's , but bountyhunters often didn't receive their salary at all , or receiving it in a much lesser amount . It even could happen if project is successful , not scam , but they simply fraud bountyhunters - people who worked to help them to reach their ICO target . It is very dissapointing and I hope this problem will be solved in a future
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

most scam ico only
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

Some campaign do that, dont know why though. For example you need to do some kyc, im fine with kyc if they accept national IDs as well but they only accept passport geez that hard. If they want to do some KYC like that is fine as long they announce it before campaign even start. Not like everyone got passport

If they need KYC then they need to disclose that up front, before the bounty starts.  Throwing that in at the last minute is a douche move.  Also, why would they need KYC if they are giving the tokens out? 

This is the sad part of doing campaign. Some campaign requires KYC when the campaign will ending. This is a bad move by the company because we all know that kyc is for investor only. Some bounty hunter don't put money in the ICO and just only do advertising. I find it odd when company decide to change their rules with this when they can make this rule at the start of the campaign so some user won't bother joining their campaign if they don't like kyc.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

I do not know, this is all smoothly there are no obstacles in every campaign that I follow. I hope the future will be even better. in order for you to get paid, at least you must meet the campaign rules and always try to get the quality of the post.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

The conditions must be fulfilled after the end of the bonus campaign launched by the ICO. I think the ICO project is a scam. Do not pay any tokens to anyone. But if such a case is really a shortage, anger. The time we spend promoting them.
Wish you luck.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pesonet

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Yes, I think sometimes the scam is perfected by the companies. At other times, the campaign managers do this so as to garner more profit to themselves by withholding what should be paid out.

No doubt, responses on this subject matter are going to be quite understandably subjective with the real victims of this not wanting to share their stories of bounties that ended up scamming their posters out of their rewards. I have had more than two similar experiences here with managers who ended up not paying out. Please, permit me to keep these experiences to myself and not share now. Of course, I don't expect the mangers to own up if shared here.

For me? Yes some of the responses here are maybe a scam. Because nowadays there are many people who know how to scam even if in the bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: