Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in bounty programs  (Read 2200 times)
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

Yes, Definetely. Look at Walton team

https://twitter.com/RNR_0/status/968921842965721089

They forgot to change accounts. It is pathetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Cheaters will always find their way to abuse the privilege they have,bounty managers should be responsible of securing the stakes for the bounty hunters,they should have done reearching first before they have accepted the projects,because if the project has turned into scam it will on their hands,most of the bounty managers are doing monkey business at the end of the campaigns so that less people will be able to get their stakes.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

If they came here and want to managr their own campaign then it better be escrowed.
If not, there is a large possibility they can just walk away and forget all of it.

We have good managers here who are serious into getting better campaigns. Those legitimate ones which will pay off until a bounty ends. Both bounty hunters and the company who started the ICO will get better results at the end of the campaign.
That's right, if we want to be sure that we will be getting paid with our works, choosing the right bounty manager should be our first priority. In this case, we are confident enough that the campaign we are into will have a high chances to be successful because it is being manage by a serious bounty manager.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

Yes some time  this may happens that they cheats with their bounty players. This is really a serious issue and this discourages many new comers to participate in bounty programs.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Diexis

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Of course, some campaigns turn into a scam, and not paying for the work to promote the project, however, the community is a force that can influence the project. Btw, what successful ICO was not paid the rewards? And at the same time look at the scam from the side of the participants: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9617292336b588b5bb174c5e845455400d907471#tokentxns Do you think you can earn a lot if together with you in a social campaign is multi accounts of 100-200 participants?

Oh My God, how can he even manage a 150 account or even more! Unbelievable
Now i just want every bounty to apply that KYC, That's why we're earning nothing!!

Probably his job is just bounty hunter. I totally agreed, i also suppose to every bounty should want KYC for all participants but not just with passport!!. As one of member said that above, everybody doesn't have passport. Even that if possible they also need to check all participations with MAC based scan, just ip scan is not enough!
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

Of course, some campaigns turn into a scam, and not paying for the work to promote the project, however, the community is a force that can influence the project. Btw, what successful ICO was not paid the rewards? And at the same time look at the scam from the side of the participants: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9617292336b588b5bb174c5e845455400d907471#tokentxns Do you think you can earn a lot if together with you in a social campaign is multi accounts of 100-200 participants?

Now i just want every bounty to apply that KYC, That's why we're earning nothing!!
WTF did i just saw? is that the bounty manager's wallet? so this is only means that most of these bounty managers are taking most of the stakes allocated for the bounty hunters,that is why most of the time these bounty hunters are not getting enough stakes,that is why we need to have more transparent ICOs these days because people will always find their way to abuse the system.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Indeed, the rules of companies are now tough, but there is nothing surprising in this, because they ultimately send out tokens, which you can later implement. But the fact that some companies can change the rules during the bounty raises discontent, but I did not have this  Wink
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.

So far I haven\t encountered such thing but there are a lot of complaints about changing the rules and make it a KYC one, if that is the case the dev of that bounty deserves a negative feedback, because this is meant to cheat their bounty hunters who work so hard to promote their project.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Most of them introduced  new policy because they know that it is not everyone who will be able to meet up with their new terms and by so doing they have reduced the number of persons they will pay
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

Probably his job is just bounty hunter. I totally agreed, i also suppose to every bounty should want KYC for all participants but not just with passport!!. As one of member said that above, everybody doesn't have passport. Even that if possible they also need to check all participations with MAC based scan, just ip scan is not enough!

First thought it's a bounty hunter wallet but how can he manage this number of accounts like 150 to 200, No one can!!
But a bounty manager can add stakes without reports on his accounts, it's more likely a bounty manager
LMAO,thats why most of the participants arent receiveing good stakes after working for months,that is indeed impossible because you cannot use hundreds of accounts in one campaign because you will surely be detected,that is indeed the manager's account because if that is just hunter's account he will be detected immediately from the start.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.
Yes some bounty programs cheat, I have experienced it firsthand. The dev team change the bounty allocation and bounty manager could not do anything about it. As expected many bounty hunters didn't like it but they could not do anything, only to accept.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Some bounty are cheater because they promised a big % of allocation on bounty hunters but in the end if the project successfully finished they will decreasing the bounty allocation. And they don't give the first statement.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

There will always be some people who will take advantage to the privilege that they have,cheating is really a bad thing to do especially when you wont give the stakes properly to those hunters who worked hard to promote an ICO,these managers are really corrupted and greedy i dont want to be rude but most of them are greedy.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

There are currently some projects that tend to cheat on the distribute Token. They do not publicly calculate the token for the Bounty participant, paying the Token in as little as one-tenth of what they expect. This disadvantages many members of the bounty. Currently, I see Refereum is happening this phenomenon, the number of Token distribute for members to join the bounty is not the same as what they announced.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

I just follow Bounty signature, before I follow Descrow from the deadley , and now I follow YourBlock from the needmoney
I believe in these two professional managers
the problem of cheating by the participants, will certainly be dealt with firmly, blacklists may be appropriate penalties
but if managers cheat, no need to discuss anymore, their account will be red and get a bad reputation like jamalaezaz

cryptospear

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Most of the managers are really doing that,because if they will give most of the stakes to the bounty hunters they wont earn that much ,greedy people will aways be there and we should know that these people wont allow most of the bounty hunters to earn more than their earnings,editing the spreadsheet would be easy for them to get more stakes than anyone.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

First thought it's a bounty hunter wallet but how can he manage this number of accounts like 150 to 200, No one can!!
But a bounty manager can add stakes without reports on his accounts, it's more likely a bounty manager
LMAO,thats why most of the participants arent receiveing good stakes after working for months,that is indeed impossible because you cannot use hundreds of accounts in one campaign because you will surely be detected,that is indeed the manager's account because if that is just hunter's account he will be detected immediately from the start.

Just checked some of these addresses on utrust SpreedSheet, none of them reported a thing and there a brand new account between them also!!
Truly the manager's wallet,what a cheater so these only means that most of these people are really cheating,member should be more vigillant so that we wont be joining any of the new bounty campaigns of these greedy people because they arent giving the right stakes with the people who is working for the campaign.

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

These managers should be avoided because they arent giving the right stakes to the bounty hunters,if there will be no participants to their campaigns they wont earn because the campaign will not achieve success,thats what we need to do for them not to earn any ,greediness will be always there but this is too much for the bounty hunters.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Some bounty were born to collect user information then sell it/ or use it to spam/scam/cheat
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

We cannot do anything about these greedy managers,we dont have enough privilege power to remove them,if there are no enough evidence of cheating this would only be some accusations,but i know myself if i am in the same position i will do the same i dont want anyone from the bounty campaign will have more stakes than i have.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: